KORRES Basil Lemon Body Milk uploaded by Zoe S.KORRES Basil Lemon Body Milk uploaded by Marinela M.

BY KORRES

A green spice of dazzling freshness with a vibrant lemon zest touch. Moisturising body milk, enriched with Almond oil, active Aloe and provitamin B5 that enhance skin suppleness. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.

Aqua/water/eau, caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycerin, hydrogenated polydecene, glyceryl stearate citrate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, decyl cocoate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, parfum/fragrance, althaea officinalis root extract, butylphenyl methylpropional, caprylyl glycol, citral, distarch phosphate, geraniol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, limonene, linalool, magnesium pca, manganese pca, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sodium gluceptate, sodium pca, zinc pca.

Moriah L.
I prefer to use this product in my shower, after I scrub my body. While my skin is still very wet, I like to put some product on a wash cloth and use it as a moisturizing cleanser.  The product on its own is very moisturizing, but when you use it on wet skin, it really helps to seal in the moisture, leaving your skin very soft and supple.  Korres is known for its plant-based ingredients, which is one of the reasons why I love using this product.  It's effective, and a little goes a long way.  The scent is clean, fresh, and invigorating, but not overpowering.  After using this as a cleanser, my skin is so soft, that I do not need to apply a moisturizer.  I ran out of my body milk recently, but I will definitely buy it again.  Since winter is almost here, I think I'll stock up on this product :)
Amalie K.
Bought this with 50% off at a local shop, and I like it well enough. The smell is great, fresh and not too obnocious (I prefer unperfumed products), the price point (Even without 50% off) is fair (average, i'd say), and the product does what it says it will. Not quite mousturizing enough for my skin, though.
Zoe S.
Hong Kong
My first korres product and I can tell I love it a bit! Lemon is kinda my scent so I'm glad the lemon is quite outstanding. Only drawback is it burns a little sometimes when I apply (but not really a huge problem)
Abssa D.
Palma de Mallorca
I love its smell, so fruity. Its natural no tested in animals. It work better if you use it after clean and scrub your skin.
Me encanta como huele, como a frutas. Es natural, no testado en animales. He de decir que funciona mejor después de la exfoliación.
Marinela M.
7015
I got that body milk it makes the skin soft and smells very fresh I like it. I had few products of this brand I i like them