BY KORRES

Plagued with dry, dull-looking body skin? Infused with a zesty, fresh and clean scent, this luxurious and aromatic cream helps turn the dull and drab into the hydrated and glowing. You're in for a world of pampering with this moisture-nourishing butter with an-oh-so-delectable aroma.

Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol,prunus Amygdalus Dulcis(Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin,coco-caprylate/caprate, Dicaprylylcarbonate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether,squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Ascorbicacid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol,butylphenyl Methylpropional,ceteareth-33, Citral, Citric Acid, Geraniol,imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid,limonene, Linalool, Parfum/fragrance,peg-8, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate,pyrus Cydonia (Quince) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol,vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract,xanthan Gum

Buy on Sephora
  • "It is so moisturizing & smells amazing. The guava is my absolute favorite. I got it as a free sample from Sephora. This is the only thing that works on my horribly dry cracked skin during a new england winter." in 16 reviews
  • "These are my favorite lotions. I have very dry skin and these lotions take away my dry skin. They smell good but not overpowering. Love all the scents" in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Takes a long time to rub it in skin." in 1 review
naomi w.
bronxville, NY
This product is very nourishing and not greasy! I love it in the yoghurt smell since it's not too strong of a smell
Norma H.
Bloomington, CA
Los olores no son muy florales o frutales pero humecta muy bien y en lo personal no me molestan los olores herbales
Yolanda S.
Waco
NEVER HEARD OF THIS BRAND BUT I WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS IN MY VOXBOX I KNOW THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT GIVE FOR ANYTIME
crystal j.
This is by far one of my favorite body butters that is organic I'm on my natural thing this year only being
Courtney F.
Knoxville , TN
Packing is beautiful and such a great consistency. Very effective and lasts forevermore worth the price.
Cristie A.
Morgan City, LA
This body butter is so moisturizing.. It leaves my skin so soft.. It really helps with my dry hands..
Monica H.
This product is great for the hands. Its moisturizes it ans it smells good. It does not leave a sticky feeling to it. The down part is that you may need to reapply later on. But i do not mind. Its worth it!
liana w.
montreal, QC
i discovered this product by accident. last winter, korres had a duo of my holy grail, greek yoghurt sleeping facial along with the matching body butter for only 5$ more. let me tell you, it is sooo worth the full price! the texture is silky and rich without being greasy once it sinks into the skin. i've since tried other scents but greek yoghurt has my heart.
Jenna A.
The scent is amazing!  Bought this as part of a Korres set and shared with friends - they all agreed the lemon basil was the best.  I keep buying more!  The only downside: it does leave a greasy residue on your hands, so you might get smudge marks on your phone.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere , AB
I really enjoy the Korres line, I first got introduced to it while working at Sephora and they have some great products. The body butters are one of my favourites from their line. For the Yoghurt body butter, it's super hydrating and absorbs quickly into the skin; without leaving it tacky. The yoghurt scent isn't my favourite but I love how it feels on the skin. If I'm in a pinch and they don't have a scent I want, I will still grab this. If you have the money to splurge on a higher end body butter, o definitely recommend you trying out this one! In Canada, you can no longer find it at Sephora but you can get it at Shoppers Drug Mart.