BY KORRES

Plagued with dry, dull-looking body skin? Infused with a zesty, fresh and clean scent, this luxurious and aromatic cream helps turn the dull and drab into the hydrated and glowing. You're in for a world of pampering with this moisture-nourishing butter with an-oh-so-delectable aroma.

Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol,prunus Amygdalus Dulcis(Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin,coco-caprylate/caprate, Dicaprylylcarbonate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether,squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Ascorbicacid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol,butylphenyl Methylpropional,ceteareth-33, Citral, Citric Acid, Geraniol,imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid,limonene, Linalool, Parfum/fragrance,peg-8, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate,pyrus Cydonia (Quince) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol,vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract,xanthan Gum

KORRES Basil Lemon Body Butter
  • "It is so moisturizing & smells amazing. The guava is my absolute favorite. I got it as a free sample from Sephora. This is the only thing that works on my horribly dry cracked skin during a new england winter." in 16 reviews
  • "These are my favorite lotions. I have very dry skin and these lotions take away my dry skin. They smell good but not overpowering. Love all the scents" in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Takes a long time to rub it in skin." in 1 review
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is really good on my dry skin! I'm notoriously bad at remembering to moisturize but I can see results from this. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It takes a little longer to rub it in because of the texture but it doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all. I wish it was more affordable though. A little goes a long way.
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
I love the body butters from Korres. I have bought mine on HSN when they do their big sales. Normally I can get three for the price of 1! The lemon basil is one of my favorite scents but there is also a wild lavender that smells amazing! My husband even loves using it as it doesn't smell overly feminine.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I got the Guava scent which smells pretty nice but I think it's a little too fragrance for my liking (I prefer no scent if possible). This product I really hated it at first because it didn't think this product ever 'dried down' it is very greasy. It felt greasy on my skin even after 6-8 hours and the scent lingers forever and it gets very over whelming. You don't need to use a lot of product but it takes a while for it to rub it into the skin and it doesn't spread evenly into the skin either.

So, why did I give it 2 stars? Even though I don't like this product to use during the day, I do like it as a sleeping moisturizer since I wake up with hydrated skin.

I wouldn't repurchase it again because I don't like the fact that I only like using this body butter when I go to sleep and the cons I mentioned before.

TIP:
- Great for people with dry to extremely dry skin. DO NOT recommend for even slightly dry to normal skin.
kay b.
Bedminster, NJ
This body butter is truly one of the most hydrating. I have VERY dry skin & this is one of two brands that I have found that will keep my skin from getting flaky & dry for up to 24 hours. I have the Vanilla Guava which is a very warm & mellow smelling fragrance but the guava is not really detectable, which is more than ok by me as I don't like smelling like fruit. Also have the Jasmine body butter but it's too floral in my opinion & does not mesh well with my favorite parfum.
Jessica B.
This product makes my skin feel very healthy and moisturized. My skin feels very smooth and I have purchased this multiple times. I use it once a day and my skin doesn't feel as dry and it smells amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Kay K.
I decided to give Korres' Body Butter in Jasmine a chance because I love jasmine and one can never have too many hand lotions lol. Unfortunately, it wasn't as moisturizing as I hoped. I love that it's mostly natural but as someone with dry skin and eczema on their hands, it barely moisturize me for an hour. And as an avid Lush shopper, I know I can do better elsewhere. Decent jasmine scent though.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I am a big sucker for jasmine ( jasmine green tea, jasmine milk tea, perfume.. You name it), and I absolutely love Korres' jasmine body butter! It smells wonderful, yet a bit of too strong. I enjoy the light scent after you put it on for a while though :)
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
This is my favorite moisturizer out there! The only downside is its cost, which is $29 per tube. It's made of Greek yoghurt, and it's very moisturizing, absorbs into my skin, and smells heavenly (a mild smell that will not overpower you). The back of the tube also lists what it has in it and what it doesn't have in it, in case you're either allergic to a common ingredient or are trying to avoid chemicals such as parabens. I love to use this in the winter to moisturize my dried up skin and overnight, my rough patches soften up by morning. One tube will last me through the winter months, so I believe it's worth my investment to buy a tube.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
I love these body butters! It it kind of expensive, which is too bad, because this stuff is awesome! I love the scents, and how it is more natural than some other body butters. It makes my skin feel silky soft and so smooth. A little will go pretty far, so it is worth the investment. This is good for my hands,which are always dry. It is very moisturizing, so I usually use this during the winter, but it is great any time of the year.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I got a bunch of Korres Natural body butters for Christmas gifts. I was not a fan of any of the scents and I though the cream was thick and yet it went on like sunscreen, like you just had to keep rubbing it in. I have used products with Shea butter that feel better with less work.

back