KORRES Basil Lemon Body Butter

Plagued with dry, dull-looking body skin? Infused with a zesty, fresh and clean scent, this luxurious and aromatic cream helps turn the dull and drab into the hydrated and glowing. You're in for a world of pampering with this moisture-nourishing butter with an-oh-so-delectable aroma.

Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol,prunus Amygdalus Dulcis(Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin,coco-caprylate/caprate, Dicaprylylcarbonate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether,squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Ascorbicacid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol,butylphenyl Methylpropional,ceteareth-33, Citral, Citric Acid, Geraniol,imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid,limonene, Linalool, Parfum/fragrance,peg-8, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate,pyrus Cydonia (Quince) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol,vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract,xanthan Gum

Is this event overpowering?
Start your review of KORRES Basil Lemon Body Butter!
Product Highlights
It is so moisturizing & smells amazing. The guava is my absolute favorite. I got it as a free sample from Sephora. This is the only thing that works on my horribly dry cracked skin during a new england winter.in reviews
These are my favorite lotions. I have very dry skin and these lotions take away my dry skin. They smell good but not overpowering. Love all the scentsin reviews
A little goes a long way.in reviews
Takes a long time to rub it in skin.in reviews
Cathy L.
Living in a cold area (Canada) this is a life saver! It is rich without being sticky, keep my skin soft and smells wonder!
Valeria C.
Toronto , ON
Luxury!!!! Love this brand. Super hydrating. Your skin will absorb instantly. I thought that the smell is peculiar but it’s definitely more on the citrus side
Allison W.
Toronto, ON
2,656 reviews
This is an ultra moisturizing body lotion that keeps my skin hydrated all day long in the winter. I have very dry skin as soon as the temperature drops so I need something thick enough to last, but I don't like feeling greasy. This is the perfect cream for that. The basil lemon scent is fresh without being overpowering. I believe it comes in fig and other scents as well, which I'd like to try as I do prefer more musky scents vs. fresh. The packaging is beautiful and I like that it's in a squeeze tube vs. a tub as that's less messy. I like that KORRES products are more natural as that's something I always look for in anything I use.
Monica H.
This product is great for the hands. Its moisturizes it ans it smells good. It does not leave a sticky feeling to it. The down part is that you may need to reapply later on. But i do not mind. Its worth it!
liana W.
MONTREAL, QC
1,205 reviews
i discovered this product by accident. last winter, korres had a duo of my holy grail, greek yoghurt sleeping facial along with the matching body butter for only 5$ more. let me tell you, it is sooo worth the full price! the texture is silky and rich without being greasy once it sinks into the skin. i've since tried other scents but greek yoghurt has my heart.
Megan W.
These body butters feel so nice on my skin! Especially with how dry my skin gets. They're not greasy and smell wonderful!
Jenna A.
The scent is amazing!  Bought this as part of a Korres set and shared with friends - they all agreed the lemon basil was the best.  I keep buying more!  The only downside: it does leave a greasy residue on your hands, so you might get smudge marks on your phone.
Shauna S.
Burlington , ON
These body butters are very nice. The scent is amazing! I find they take a little while to sink in. You really have to rub it in because they leave some white streaks on the skin. I also wouldn't recommend using these one your hands, they don't sink in immediately and they leave a bit of a greasy feeling. However on your legs or arms it feels nice and moisturizing.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
KORRES Basil Lemon Body Butter uploaded by Shelesea R.
I really enjoy the Korres line, I first got introduced to it while working at Sephora and they have some great products. The body butters are one of my favourites from their line. For the Yoghurt body butter, it's super hydrating and absorbs quickly into the skin; without leaving it tacky. The yoghurt scent isn't my favourite but I love how it feels on the skin. If I'm in a pinch and they don't have a scent I want, I will still grab this. If you have the money to splurge on a higher end body butter, o definitely recommend you trying out this one! In Canada, you can no longer find it at Sephora but you can get it at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Laura E.
NY
KORRES Basil Lemon Body Butter uploaded by Laura E.
This is great body butter with basil lemon and citron. Smells very nice. It has Shea butter and avocado oil for softening and nurturing the skin. It last throughout the day. Recommended. By Korres. #korres #bodybutter #lemon #citron #bodycare #wellnessguru KORRES Basil Lemon Body Butter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...