BY KORRES

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Plagued with dry, dull-looking body skin? Infused with a zesty, fresh and clean scent, this luxurious and aromatic cream helps turn the dull and drab into the hydrated and glowing. You're in for a world of pampering with this moisture-nourishing butter with an-oh-so-delectable aroma.

Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol,prunus Amygdalus Dulcis(Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin,coco-caprylate/caprate, Dicaprylylcarbonate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether,squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Ascorbicacid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol,butylphenyl Methylpropional,ceteareth-33, Citral, Citric Acid, Geraniol,imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid,limonene, Linalool, Parfum/fragrance,peg-8, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate,pyrus Cydonia (Quince) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol,vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract,xanthan Gum

Buy on Sephora
  • "It is so moisturizing & smells amazing. The guava is my absolute favorite. I got it as a free sample from Sephora. This is the only thing that works on my horribly dry cracked skin during a new england winter." in 16 reviews
  • "These are my favorite lotions. I have very dry skin and these lotions take away my dry skin. They smell good but not overpowering. Love all the scents" in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Takes a long time to rub it in skin." in 1 review
Lori L.
I love Korres Body Butters, but man are they expensive. I purchased the smallest tube from Sephora for I think $10. But it is richly rewarding, not only in how hydrating the cream is but with the light natural scents is comes in. I got Basil Lemon and love it. It is just a hint of scent and makes the body cream just a little bit better. KORRES Basil Lemon Body Butter
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Korres products but the smell on this lotion was a total miss for me. I love the Greek yogurt smell, the vanilla and the citrus ones. This one just smells too sweet! It's not even remotely like a guava. The lotion is very thick, so it's great for dryer winter months. It doesn't absorb very quickly, so it's better as a nighttime lotion or something you's put on a not mind being greasy.
Shelby M.
West Columbia, SC
These are the ONLY lotion I go to now a days. All the smells are fresh and juicey. You can tell they are made with natural smells. But the biggest key is I have VERY Sensitive skin, with even a slight petroleum allergy. These are very soothing for my skin. They keep moisture for a great amount of time. No greasy feeling. I just LOVE these.
Brittany W.
Super light weight and not greasy at all. Used for my dry, dead of winter skin and within 4 days saw a change. I used it after the shower each night and used the entire bottle. I would trust Korres products!
Britney V.
Columbia, TN
Got a set of scents as a Christmas gift. Very luxurious on the skin. I like to wear this scent when I know I will be outside. I swear it helps keep the bugs from biting. Hope to get another set for this Christmas!!!
Darla S.
If you are looking for a rich, moisturizing body butter, this is for you. Does not absorb super quickly but it is very hydrating. A little goes a long way. The guava scent is nice, but pretty strong.
Marlena E.
I use this everyday for my entire body .Especially my feet and legs. It moisturizers and smells amazing. I love it so much I have it on autoship from hsn. I receive it every 3 months. It last but my feet are dry and need two coats.
Heather M.
Korres is such a great brand overall. It's one of the purist body butters out there. It's where science meets the goal of having products with natural active ingredients. They avoid parabens, propylene glycol, silicones, mineral oils, etc. Their site indicates their products have a natural content varying between 80-99.8%. The scents are so amazing and potent. I use this basil lemon as a hand and foot cream, and have several other favorites. I could go on and on about how much I love these products. You can buy them directly from Korres, from Sephora and HSN. Your skin will love you.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I got the Guava scent which smells pretty nice but I think it's a little too fragrance for my liking (I prefer no scent if possible). This product I really hated it at first because it didn't think this product ever 'dried down' it is very greasy. It felt greasy on my skin even after 6-8 hours and the scent lingers forever and it gets very over whelming. You don't need to use a lot of product but it takes a while for it to rub it into the skin and it doesn't spread evenly into the skin either.

So, why did I give it 2 stars? Even though I don't like this product to use during the day, I do like it as a sleeping moisturizer since I wake up with hydrated skin.

I wouldn't repurchase it again because I don't like the fact that I only like using this body butter when I go to sleep and the cons I mentioned before.

TIP:
- Great for people with dry to extremely dry skin. DO NOT recommend for even slightly dry to normal skin.
Tara S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have gotten a few scents from different gift sets from Sephora. Some of the scents smell really good and others give me a headache because they are very strong. These are very heavy body butters and take awhile to sink into my skin to the point I have to rub them in for several minutes otherwise I will have white streaks everywhere. If you have very dry skin, then these will probably be great for you.

back