KORRES Aloe Vera Moisturising Body Milk uploaded by Carol p.KORRES Aloe Vera Moisturising Body Milk uploaded by Carol p.

BY KORRES

Key ingredients:

- Extract of active Aloe: The organic extract of active Aloe, rich in vitamins C, E, Zinc and antioxidant enzymes, enhances the immune system of the skin and helps reduce the visible signs of aging. Provitamin B5 and Avocado butter deeply hydrate and relieve from burning, while Chamomile and Calendula extracts soften and condition the skin. At the same time, biomolecules of natural aminoacids prolong natural suntan and reinforce the photo-protective role of melanin.

Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians/ vegans.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cocoglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Isohexadecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phytosterols, Panthenol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Allantoin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Arginine HCl, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Calendula Ocinalis Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Limonene, Linalool, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ornithine HCl, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tyrosine, Xanthan Gum.

Debbie H.
08754
I suffer from seasonal dry skin and have tried a ton of body lotions and Korres Aloe Vere Moristurising Body Milk has definitely been a great find. It has made such a difference in my skin ..in only a short time my skin has become soft smooth and glowing. I no longer have to worry about the dry itchy patches that I have suffered from for as long as I can remember. I definitely recommend this product and the best part is that it is no more expensive than other brands on the market. I will not do without this product. ..it is definitely part of my daily skin care routine.
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This was super nice and very hydrating without being sticky. Great for sunburn or windburn. Even great on rashes. It's a little pricy but totally worth the splurge. Def keeps the skin protected and looking nice.
Jennifer T.
I was on a cruise about a month ago and I got my usual next level burnt but my cousin lent this to me during my time and I've never seen my skin loose it's redness so quickly! Plus my skin was so soft after and the smell is amazing! As soon as I got back I went and got my own bottle and I still use it daily for that extra hydration which is perfect coming into this cooler weather!
Kayla W.
Parsons, TN
I love anything aloe Vera. It is a miracle plant. Sunscreen is so good for you and this product met my expectations. It is not something I’d rebuy because of the price but it is a nice product to try out
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
Super moisturizing, I don't love the package and it is kinda messy because the lotion is thick but watery. Still does the job and smells really nice, very fresh and good for after the shower.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
I typically have really dry skin, and I love how this helped to keep my skin supple. The scent is not super noticeable either, which is important to me since I don’t want it to compete with any fragrance I may wear. A little bit definitely goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this!
Brooke L.
I love it I believe I got the pomegranate moisturizer and it’s bomb.com. I definitely recommend this moisturizer and the sunscreen as well because I have them both
Damilola A.
Virginia Beach
I love the feel of body milks and this is just a really nice one, i am not sure if it works or not but i would totally just repurchase because of how it feels... i really like this product and i wasnt disappointed at all... i am definitely buying it again
Becca H.
Terre Haute, IN
My legs use to patchey from being so dry but this stuff works wonders super gentle and has excellent packaging and it’s not to expensive it definitely did it’s job I would definitely buy again! I definitely recommend