Korres Aloe Vera Moisturising Body Milk (150ml) uploaded by Carol p.Korres Aloe Vera Moisturising Body Milk (150ml) uploaded by Carol p.

BY KORRES #54 in Sunscreen

A fine-textured and easily absorbed moisturising body milk, ideal for use after sunbathing. It has excellent healing properties, deeply moisturises the skin and relieves it from burning. Organic extract of Active Aloe® heals wounds and burns, stimulates the regeneration of cells and has significant hydrating, softening and soothing properties. Calendula is an extremely soothing wound healing promoter. Mimosa Tenuiflora helps with the healing process of the skin, relieving the burning sensation. Camomile Extract is an anti-irritant with soothing properties. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant with moisturising action. Size: 150mlKorres Aloe Vera Aftersun Moisturising Body Milk Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cocoglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Isohexadecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phytosterols, Panthenol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Allantoin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Arginine HCl, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Calendula O­cinalis Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sun-ower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Limonene, Linalool, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ornithine HCl, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tyrosine, Xanthan Gum. see more...

Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffer from seasonal dry skin and have tried a ton of body lotions and Korres Aloe Vere Moristurising Body Milk has definitely been a great find. It has made such a difference in my skin ..in only a short time my skin has become soft smooth and glowing. I no longer have to worry about the dry itchy patches that I have suffered from for as long as I can remember. I definitely recommend this product and the best part is that it is no more expensive than other brands on the market. I will not do without this product. ..it is definitely part of my daily skin care routine.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product!! It’s great for ever skin type (even sensitive) it keeps my body so silky feeling all day! It’s great for the winter time too! You get a bang for your buck cause a little goes a long way!!
bissa q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lotion. It keeps my skin hydrated and feeling moist. It’s not greasy at all. My hands usually hates lotion since they get clammy really fast but this lotion absorbs really quickly and feels great!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for hydrating the skin. Does not leave any oily residue on the skin. Has an amazing scent. It is very gentle on the skin. You get a generous amount of product. Will continue to repurchase
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was on a cruise about a month ago and I got my usual next level burnt but my cousin lent this to me during my time and I've never seen my skin loose it's redness so quickly! Plus my skin was so soft after and the smell is amazing! As soon as I got back I went and got my own bottle and I still use it daily for that extra hydration which is perfect coming into this cooler weather!
Tamara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall great value. I love that it came with 5 full size products and some items you don't normally see in sets (bobbie Brown, huda). I loved the variety of colors and that it included some nice shades for fall. But I do agree with the other reviewer...I am getting a little tired of Sephora recycling previous samples, promos and birthday gifts into these sets. I have several of the Marc Jacob's (on the box it looked like a new shade but was the same shade as last year's birthday gift), and the YSL in red and Sephora in red has also bee
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically have really dry skin, and I love how this helped to keep my skin supple. The scent is not super noticeable either, which is important to me since I don’t want it to compete with any fragrance I may wear. A little bit definitely goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this!
Damilola A.
Virginia Beach
I love the feel of body milks and this is just a really nice one, i am not sure if it works or not but i would totally just repurchase because of how it feels... i really like this product and i wasnt disappointed at all... i am definitely buying it again
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think everyone should have this product. It works wonders! This leaves your skin so hydrated and I love how with this moisturizer it doesn’t flake your skin feel like there’s a nasty layer of gross on your skin. I would definitely recommend