Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersKorres
Almond Oil & Calendula Moisturising Hand Cream

KORRES Almond Oil & Calendula Moisturising Hand Cream

Almond Oil, Provitamin B5 and Shea Butter improve skin elasticity. Calendula nourishes and repairs, while retaining skin's natural moisture. Key ingredients: - Almond Oil: Almond is known for its inflammatory and immune-boosting effects, making this an ideal nutrition source for those in recovery. Almond oil, with its exceptional soothing properties, when applied regularly, nourishes extra dry skin and softens wrinkles. It also acts as an effective skin cleanser without causing any irritations to the epidermis.

Aqua/water/eau, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, peg-100 stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), hydrogenated polydecene, propylheptyl caprylate, cetearyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, distarch phosphate, orbignya oleifera seed oil, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, alpha-isomethyl ionone, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, benzyl alcohol, butylene glycol, calendula officinalis flower extract, cetyl alcohol, citronellol, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, lactic acid, limonene, malachite extract, nymphaea caerulea flower extract, panthenol, parfum/fragrance, peg-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, punica granatum fruit extract, sodium benzoate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Almond Oil & Calendula Moisturising Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
KORRES Almond Oil & Calendula Moisturising Hand Cream uploaded by Anna H.
Most handcreams leave my hands feeling greasy and dirty, but not this one...amazing...light weight, soaks right in and leaves my hand feeling moursurized and nourished.
Mindy M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am out in the weather a lot and have to wash my hands often throughout the day. Unfortunately my hands really take a beating and become really dry. This stuff has really helped. My hands not only feel great but look better. They aren’t showing my age anymore
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
KORRES Almond Oil & Calendula Moisturising Hand Cream uploaded by Anna H.
This hand cream smells amazing and feels so good! it doesn't cause me to break out like most scented lotions do, and it really keeps my hands moisturized. I wash my hands all day changing diapers and doing dishes, so I keep this handy at all times to keep my hands pretty!
Amanda M.
Great natural ingredients, wonderful product. Great natural ingredients, wonderful product. Great natural ingredients, wonderful product.
Ashley L.
Wellington, CO
I LOVE all the Korres products i have bought (which is a lot). All their lotion varieties are heaven. They glide on and absorb quickly and the scents are all amazing. I haven’t found one I didn’t like yet. The first time I tried one i had to go and order more of all the different kinds to try them out! (Lotions, milks, soufflés, body butters) Korres
Michelle Y.
Very moisturizing and light. My hands get so dry from washing my hands so much and this hand cream is a life saver.
Deanna Q.
Waianae, HI
This hand cream smells so good! It really feels luxurious on the hand and makes it so soft. I especially like using this hand cream during the winter when my skin tends to get more on the dry side because the hand cream is very thick and very moisturizing.
aima J.
jandouba tabarka
KORRES Almond Oil & Calendula Moisturising Hand Cream uploaded by aima J.
KORRES Almond Oil & Calendula Moisturising Hand Cream uploaded by aima J.
This hand cream it's just awesome , mâke my Hand like skin baby , ans i by it again and again because i like to carry on in m'y skin
VASILIKI T.
Gardena, CA
very light formula. does not give you the cream effect that you expect from a hand cream.
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
Love the scent! Great product for dry hands! Leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. Not oily either and absorbs easily!

Looking for your answer?