Korean Exfoliating Washcloth Body Scrubber - Original Italy Towel 4PCS GOLD

Korean Exfoliating Washcloth Body Scrubber - Original Italy Towel 4PCS GOLD

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Korean Exfoliating Washcloth Body Scrubber - Original Italy Towel 4PCS GOLD!
How would you rate this product?
Meridith H.
I had been hearing about these cloths forever and finally decided to drop the couple of bucks to get them ($6 for a two pack of four each!) Cons are that they definitely smelled of chemicals out of the package, but that's nothing a good eating can't fix. Also, they shrink easily (also ready to stretch back out) and the seams can fray. Good points: they exfoliate like magic! My skin, especially in bumpy areas around my elbows and back of my thighs are so soft and smooth. Since I usually use an epilator for my legs, they need exfoliation, and this super does the trick. Great small investment for big bang!

Looking for your answer?