MakeupThe History Of Whoo
Korean Cosmetics_Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_35g_no54 wine

by The History Of Whoo

CAPACITY The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick - 3.5g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Korean Cosmetics_The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine!
Kristin O.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Review for: The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine
GORGEOUS PACKAGING, first of all, and comes with a darling little lip brush. Secondly, this has partial skincare, partial beauty. The lipstick has a formula to help with lip wrinkling. The color is gorgeous, pigmentation is good, and doesnt have too much of a hanbang smell. One of my favorite products I own, from a collecting standpoint.
Natalie L.
Lincolnshire, IL
Korean Cosmetics_The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine uploaded by Natalie L.
Review for: The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine
The formula is really creamy but I like that in lip sticks but I know lots of people don’t actually like that. It’s a pretty color just not one I’d wear full on I usually put a little on and blend it into my lips.
Georine H.
Review for: The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine
Love this lipstick! It’s the prettiest lipstick I’ve ever owned. I love how it’s kinda sheer and it’s got that lipgloss finish. Love the natural look it gives me! ❤️
Hannah C.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine
Glides on so easily and the pigment is beautiful! The packaging is stunning and I love carrying this around since it looks so fancy. I reapply after eating and I’m good for the day
Michelle C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine
Really nice lipstick. Beautiful packaging as well. Lipstick can be applied lightly for a natural look or layered for a bright, opaque color.
Carol M.
Manchester, NH
Review for: The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine
This lipstick has the most perfect packaging ever, it comes with a tiny brush adorable!! It’s so pretty that I take it with me everywhere.
Estefany S.
Review for: Korean Cosmetics_The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine
Es muy bueno al aplicarlo queda un tono realmente hermoso es recomendable y te hidrata los labios, is amazing
Samantha T.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Mi Luxury Lipstick_3.5g_no.54 wine
Pretty good product! I got the mini version in a set with the rest of the line. It's nice and moisturizing like a lip balm, but definitely has great colour pay off. It gives a very shiny/glossy look, without the sticky feeling. It really just feels like a lip balm! I just took off one star because I don't feel like I would buy this at regular price for the full size, but it is a good product.

Looking for your answer?