KOREAN COSMETICS, too cool for school, Egg mousse Pack 100ml (soft whipped massage, warm-up pack)[001KR] uploaded by SamiJoie J.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Trang T.
Trang T.
Jasper , Al
This item is fun to use, but I don't think it's worth the price. I believe I paid about $20 at Sephora. It's an egg mousse that you put on your face and then it will slowly dissolved. After you rinse your skin there's a tight feeling afterward, but there's really no big difference. This product was too hyped up. There are better ones out there.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Denton, TX
The texture is very different with this stuff. It's almost stringy at times and you have to pat it in rather than rub it. But it works really well to moisturize, soften skin, and I've used it 2-3 times and am seeing a difference with fine lines around my eyes.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Oakdale, NY
This foaming mask is so fun to use, my go to for a quick brightening treatment. It doesn't appear to be scented, which is great for sensitive skin. I use it about once a week and it always makes my skin look bright and luminous. I wasn't sure what to expect with a foam, but it makes application and removal very easy, less messy than a regular clay mask. The brand is Korean, but is available through a number of US stores (Sephora, Ulta, etc).
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Brooklyn
I love this mask! I use it when I don't have time to do a full on mask for 20/30 mins. This one is quick and leaves my skin feeling glowy, and brand new. The foam is kind of messy but it's no big deal, just have to wipe your hands off after application.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
This egg mouse moisturizer is sooo awesome. Love how it smells and love how it leaves my skin feeling soft and pampered. I would definitely repurchase this. Very great moisturizer and does not break me out.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Southington, OH
I'm not sure if I like this product or not. It is a fun concept but I feel like it is a little drying for my skin. I would ask for a sample first before buying.
Janine F.
Janine F.
Dacula, GA
The. Best. Product. Ever.

Give me ALL of the TCFS line, please and thank you. Oh-it also leaves your makeup looking flawless.
America P.
America P.
Brownsville, TX
This product was made for a purpose, and it gives results right away. Doesn't matter what type of skin you have. It will help you too.
Wei S.
Wei S.
I like the texture of it since I love products that foam and it leaves my face feeling much brighter and plump.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Santa Clara, CA
Very very hydrating! Love this entire line! Would recommend every product for every skin type!
Maria M.
Maria M.
I never listen about that but i want to try it. Does anyone use it?
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
Want to try this product . Has anyone tried it ?
Julia R.
Julia R.
Does it make your face dry afterwards?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Would this help oily blemish prone skin?
Leonora D.