Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Trang T.
Trang T.
Jasper , Al
This item is fun to use, but I don't think it's worth the price. I believe I paid about $20 at Sephora. It's an egg mousse that you put on your face and then it will slowly dissolved. After you rinse your skin there's a tight feeling afterward, but there's really no big difference. This product was too hyped up. There are better ones out there.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Denton, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: KOREAN COSMETICS, too cool for school, Egg mousse Pack 100ml (soft whipped massage, warm-up pack)[001KR]
The texture is very different with this stuff. It's almost stringy at times and you have to pat it in rather than rub it. But it works really well to moisturize, soften skin, and I've used it 2-3 times and am seeing a difference with fine lines around my eyes.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Oakdale, NY
June 21, 2017, 12:23 p.m.
This foaming mask is so fun to use, my go to for a quick brightening treatment. It doesn't appear to be scented, which is great for sensitive skin. I use it about once a week and it always makes my skin look bright and luminous. I wasn't sure what to expect with a foam, but it makes application and removal very easy, less messy than a regular clay mask. The brand is Korean, but is available through a number of US stores (Sephora, Ulta, etc).
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
June 22, 2017, 1:58 p.m.
This egg mouse moisturizer is sooo awesome. Love how it smells and love how it leaves my skin feeling soft and pampered. I would definitely repurchase this. Very great moisturizer and does not break me out.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Bronx
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:51 a.m.
I tried this a few weeks ago when I saw this on display at Sephora. It has a great price point and decided to give it a try. I fell in love! It made my skin feel clean, hydrated and super soft. Great tingly feeling and easy to use.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Markham, Ontario
Oct. 12, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
It's an easy and quick mask to use when you want to moisturizer your skin and I prefer to use it during the winter season. It comes out like a mousse and you need to work rather quick because once it touches your skin it dissolves very quickly. After washing it off, my face feels super smooth but I still need to put some moisturizer on. I probably won't be repurchasing as I needed a lot each time and I don't think $20 is worth it.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Saint Germain en Laye
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:47 a.m.
I love too cool for school products and I think this egg mousse pack is very good for the skin and the packaging is cute
maria c.
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
June 23, 2017, 8:49 a.m.
Esta mascarilla de huevo en mause es preciosa ya que le da las vitaminas a tu cara de las que tiene el huevo
Bocsan S.
Bocsan S.
June 21, 2017, 7:23 p.m.
I'm testing it but so far so good. Perfect for cold season for dry, normal and combinated skin, but not for an oily
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Would this help oily blemish prone skin?
Julia R.
Julia R.
Does it make your face dry afterwards?
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
Want to try this product . Has anyone tried it ?
Maria M.
Maria M.
I never listen about that but i want to try it. Does anyone use it?
Jasmina D.