Add a Photo
KOREAN COSMETICS, too cool for school, Egg mousse Pack 100ml (soft whipped massage, warm-up pack)[001KR]

By TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL
#1439 in Facial Cleansers
Photo (1)
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Markham, ON

It's an easy and quick mask to use when you want to moisturizer your skin and I prefer to use it during the winter season. It comes out like a mousse and you need to work rather quick because once it touches your skin it dissolves very quickly. After washing it off, my face feels super smooth but I still need to put some moisturizer on. I probably won't be repurchasing as I needed a lot each time and I don't think $20 is worth it.
Trang T.
Trang T.
Jasper , Al

This item is fun to use, but I don't think it's worth the price. I believe I paid about $20 at Sephora. It's an egg mousse that you put on your face and then it will slowly dissolved. After you rinse your skin there's a tight feeling afterward, but there's really no big difference. This product was too hyped up. There are better ones out there.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX

Want to try this product . Has anyone tried it ?
Maria M.
Maria M.

I never listen about that but i want to try it. Does anyone use it?
Juliana R.