KOREAN COSMETICS, too cool for school, Egg mousse Pack 100ml (soft whipped massage, warm-up pack)[001KR] uploaded by SamiJoie J.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Trang T.
Jasper , Al
This item is fun to use, but I don't think it's worth the price. I believe I paid about $20 at Sephora. It's an egg mousse that you put on your face and then it will slowly dissolved. After you rinse your skin there's a tight feeling afterward, but there's really no big difference. This product was too hyped up. There are better ones out there.
Jessica S.
Denton, TX
The texture is very different with this stuff. It's almost stringy at times and you have to pat it in rather than rub it. But it works really well to moisturize, soften skin, and I've used it 2-3 times and am seeing a difference with fine lines around my eyes.
Amanda P.
So I don't know about you, but I love too cool for school! I absolutely love this moisturizer! I personally do have dry skin and this helped my skin so much! I also LOVE the packaging. And if you have dry skin, get this!
Kayla W.
Colorado Springs, CO
This mask is a lot of fun! If you need a break from the clay masks that seem to be anywhere and everywhere these days, I would recommend getting this! I found it at sephora, but there are several places I've heard people purchasing it from. It definitely has a sticky consistency when you let it sit on your skin, which was hard to get used to, but as soon as you wash it off your face is soft and smooth and brighter than ever!
Gini R.
Celina
Meh. I don't feel like this has any lasting effects on the skin. It was gentle. I would really only use this if you have an event where you want brightening. I purchased this once and likely won't replace it.
Amanda H.
Columbia
This product left my skin felling super soft and smooth, it also has a great texture as you are applying it. My only concern about this product is that it comes out of the container so fast I fell like I am wasting more than I am using because a little goes a long way. This would be an amazing product if it stared out as a cream and changed into foam as it is applied.
Yanitza D.
I bought this at a Marshall's one time as I was going through their skincare shelf. I love Korean skincare mostly because they tend to be very minimalistic in scent and this was so exception. It was a foam cleanser, something I have never tried before. Nevertheless, it has worked well for me.
Arshi N.
Woodside, NY
Didn't really love this product that much as I would've liked to. Although I liked the mousse and it had a nice scent to it. Overall very disappointing, didnt notice any changes on my skin whatsoever. I would try their other products as maybe I'd like those better but who knows.
Nicole K.
Burgaw
Yes it is the best app for the kids to play with.! Okay thank lord for all my family friends who have been blessed and loved. I will have it for all my friends who have been able too many times. Yes it would mean a lot if you could send it back then I would love to see them all together.
Ilene’s B.
Boynton beach
The best! It lasts long & feels good on the lips . Really nice color . I use it twice a week . Or everytime that I go out . Yes it’s quick put right on your lips . I bought it from CVS , you can also get it at Walgreens or Walmart . I highly recommended you ladies to try it out one day!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Would this help oily blemish prone skin?
Julia R.
Does it make your face dry afterwards?
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Want to try this product . Has anyone tried it ?
Maria M.
I never listen about that but i want to try it. Does anyone use it?
Jasmina D.