Add a Photo
KOREAN COSMETICS, too cool for school, Egg mousse Pack 100ml (soft whipped massage, warm-up pack)[001KR]

By TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL
#1498 in Facial Cleansers
Photo (1)
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
John Button Blvd, Ontario

It's an easy and quick mask to use when you want to moisturizer your skin and I prefer to use it during the winter season. It comes out like a mousse and you need to work rather quick because once it touches your skin it dissolves very quickly. After washing it off, my face feels super smooth but I still need to put some moisturizer on. I probably won't be repurchasing as I needed a lot each time and I don't think $20 is worth it.
Trang T.
Trang T.
Jasper , Al

This item is fun to use, but I don't think it's worth the price. I believe I paid about $20 at Sephora. It's an egg mousse that you put on your face and then it will slowly dissolved. After you rinse your skin there's a tight feeling afterward, but there's really no big difference. This product was too hyped up. There are better ones out there.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Denton, TX

The texture is very different with this stuff. It's almost stringy at times and you have to pat it in rather than rub it. But it works really well to moisturize, soften skin, and I've used it 2-3 times and am seeing a difference with fine lines around my eyes.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Bronx

I tried this a few weeks ago when I saw this on display at Sephora. It has a great price point and decided to give it a try. I fell in love! It made my skin feel clean, hydrated and super soft. Great tingly feeling and easy to use.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Saint Germain en Laye

I love too cool for school products and I think this egg mousse pack is very good for the skin and the packaging is cute
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS

Would this help oily blemish prone skin?
Julia R.
Julia R.

Does it make your face dry afterwards?
Maria M.
Maria M.

I never listen about that but i want to try it. Does anyone use it?
Angela B.
Angela B.
Wimberley, Texas

Want to try this product . Has anyone tried it ?
Jasmina D.