Skin CareFacial SkincareMizon

by Mizon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KOREAN COSMETICS, MIZON_ Hub Sys Natural Seed Fermentation Ampoule 30ml (skin protection, moisturizing, elastic, smooth skin texture, anti-wrinkle) [001KR]!
Alyssa C.
Mission Viejo, CA
I have never had any trouble with Mizon products. I love the formula of their ampoules and use them in my night time skin care routine. There really isn't a scent, where is a big plus! I have dry and sensitive skin, and it did not irritate my skin at all!
lizzyb24 M.
FALLS CHURCH, VA
this product feels great on the skin and moisturizes.  Good amount of product for the price. The container is small enough for travel.
Francisca M.
Cuando lo utilicé por primera vez quede ¡¡¡¡¡encantada!!!!!!!. Es un producto realmente buenísimo.
Stephi
So good to use when you want to get rid of your little wrinkles... it really helps my fine lines and also evens out my skintone.plus it hydrates and moisturised really well and I think it's quite gentle for the skin and didn't feel heavy or thick at all
Youri J.
I purchased this product because I was impressed with the ingredients. Especially the peptides. I am very pleased and can feel the tingling on my skin and works better than a product that I paid a huge amount for. . I am very happy to see a good product at a reasonable price and have looked at several other products on this website which are so reasonable price and good quality. Received it before the date expected to arrive and definitely will not hesitate to order again. Will update in a month or so.

Looking for your answer?