KOREAN COSMETICS, IPKN, My Flash Cream SPF 30 PA + + (50mL, pearl base, UV protection, nutrition, moisturizing) 001KR uploaded by Glam C.KOREAN COSMETICS, IPKN, My Flash Cream SPF 30 PA + + (50mL, pearl base, UV protection, nutrition, moisturizing) 001KR uploaded by Emily B.

BY IPKN

Emily B.
Durham, NC
I received this product as a gift (Flash Cream Radiant Primer with SPF 15) and it's a bit different than the one mentioned above. It is very runny and greasy when you apply it. It does work well as an eyeshadow primer, but I would not purchase it. It has a very fruity scent and does not hold onto foundation well. The scent irritates sensitive skin.

The product's tube is very well designed. However, the real price is $28.00 for a full size.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this primer, it adds a great glow under your make up and it really holds your make on, without looking made up.
Jessica Y.
I would recommend everyone to try this product. Other than its adorable packaging, it delivers in quality.
Kari P.
Auburn, AL
Love these products! My skin is so sensitive and they don't break me out!!!
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
I absolutely love these products, they are all so amazing. All the options are amazing, there’s many to choose from! They all make everything look sooo good & last forever! I love purchasing these products and I would highly recommend trying them if you’re interested!
manina i.
blida chiffa
In fact, this product I liked a lot and I have been looking for it for even my customers who are looking for it. I have a shop for cosmetics. If you want, I can advertise your product in Algiers. 😍😍 Waw
Lais Cristina L.
good product fulfills what promises would love to have it in my necesserie because where I live I do not have access to such an admirable product
Débora S.
Acreúna
Jfndld dkdpf djfoffkforlf dofkfk fkfof fkfkdkfbfkofof dkfofof dkfofof dkfofof fkfk blá bl bal a blá nl blá blá bm anl
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
it will be a pleasure to try new fragrances of such special products and to tell my friends
Sofia B.
Austin, TX
By pearl base, meaning a light glow?