GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesWang
Korean Bottled Kimchi, Original Authentic Tasteful Bottle Napa Cabbage Kimchi, Vegan Gluten Free [No Preservatives] - 758 oz (3 Bottles)

by Wang

Bottled Kimchi Medium Spicy Level Only 10 calories and ZERO fat for one serving size Product of Korea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Korean Bottled Kimchi, Original Authentic Tasteful Bottle Napa Cabbage Kimchi, Vegan Gluten Free [No Preservatives] - 7.58 oz (3 Bottles)!
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
Korean Bottled Kimchi, Original Authentic Tasteful Bottle Napa Cabbage Kimchi, Vegan Gluten Free [No Preservatives] - 7.58 oz (3 Bottles) uploaded by Johanna C.
I am actually reviewing the Wildbrine Korean Kimchi. While it's flavor is very authentic, great spice, ginger and sesame, they dropped the ball where texture is concerned. I'm not sure how this is processed. It says raw on the jar but it is not still fermenting, (you can tell when you remove the lid). However they processed it though, the cabbage is very soft. Almost mushy. A good kimchi, for me, should have a bite to it, both in taste and texture. As someoe who would eat kimchi everyday if I could, this one did not meet my expectations.

Looking for your answer?