Personal CareOral CareToothpasteATOMY
Korean Propolis ALL Natural Toothpaste (50gx4pcs)-Korean Original

Korean Atomy Propolis ALL Natural Toothpaste (50gx4pcs)-Korean Original

by ATOMY

Korean Import-Atomy Propolis Toothpaste 50g x 4pcs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Korean Atomy Propolis ALL Natural Toothpaste (50gx4pcs)-Korean Original!
Elmira M.
Ruston, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Korean Atomy Propolis ALL Natural Toothpaste (50gx4pcs)-Korean Original uploaded by Elmira M.
Purchased at: Cuisinart Webstore
I like it! It’s very good, and it’s really working! You can use not only for cleaning tooth, and also you can be applied to the face where acne. It’s really will help!
Charlene S.
Pensacola, FL
I suffered from chronic mouth ulcers my entire life until I discovered Atomy Propolis toothpaste. I have both the travel size and full size tubes. I also take oral bee propolis and haven’t had a mouth ulcer in more than 3 years. This is a life changer!
Jojo C.
Germantown
I thought the toothpaste was okay, nothing really special. I know it cleaned my teeth but I didn’t feel the usual refreshing, minty clean feel I prefer. Very subtle taste/ flavor, very mild so I think it would be very good for people with sensitive teeth.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
This all natural toothpaste is awesome! Not only can you brush your teeth with it, but it works as a “band aid” on bites and scrapes. Love this stuff💖ATOMY
Sarah Y.
IRVING, TX
I love the atomy skincare, but I personally didn't really care for the toothpaste. It has natural ingredients which are great for sensitivity, but it wasn't the most refreshing feeling like I prefer.
ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ Ʀ.
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t know if you tried this because not many people talk about it but this is SO GOOD. The taste is refreshing and doesn’t leave your mouth irritated from those crazy minty toothpastes. I threw out my Colgate and Crest after trying this once. No regrets.
Lizbeth P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product so much , the first time I used it felt weird a gel toothpaste. After using it you get use to it great for sensitive teeth. The prize it worth the product.
Cayleen C.
charlotte
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing for sensitive teeth but can go either way... if I could give this product a 3.5-4 I would cause it has both pros and cons... A. It is gentle on the teeth which is amazing B. It does not have a horrible taste C. It eliminates odor and bad bacteria D. Does not leave residue and is clear with a hint of yellow E. No residue taste ! So yes you can drink orange juice right after F. It’s all natural so you don’t have to feel bad about yourself and every ingredient is found in or close to nature itself which is way better than chemicals ! It’s safer too .... the negatives though..... A. It does not eliminate all day plaque and for me I found myself brushing my teeth after every meal including morning and night routine to avoid plaque build up... if you skip just one day you will feel so much plaque on your teeth . B. It does not whiten the teeth as much as I would wish for , since it is a natural . C. Going back to whitening ... if you are a coffee , wine ,soda or smoker you might want to opt out or atleast use this in sometime or your routine since this product does not fight against stains as well as a less natural product would which is explanatory and reasonable. It might just be an eye opener - in my opinion if you use a natural product it’s going to take time till you adjust and get the full affect , for me how’ve I don’t have that much patience to just be using this product alone, although i will incorporate it 2 times a day . Hopefully I’ll slowly progress and use just this product after my lifestyle alters a bit . And don’t get me wrong In my opinion as well I feel as though it would be most effective if you try out natural and healthy living .
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
On my mom's side of the family we are Korean and whenever my grandma goes to Korea She brings us this toothpaste. It makes your mouth feel like you just went to the dentist.
Angela K.
Federal Way , WA
This toothpaste has a nice foam to it and the taste isn't overbearing. I like that it has propolis in it which is good for your teeth and more natural

Looking for your answer?