BY KOREAN AIR

Korean Air
  • "They have great flight attendants and good food I love flying with them cause I get a sense of the Korean culture plus I always have a stop over at Incheon, Seoul. " in 9 reviews
  • "I traveled on Korean Air for the first time last year, and i must say, they have the BEST customer service." in 6 reviews
  • "I flew with them from Atlanta to South Korea which is a 15 hour flight and but the end they looked just as well groomed as when they started." in 3 reviews
Julie K.
Absolutely love Korean air! My family and I always use it to go to Korea and the customer service is amazing! The flight attendants are always helpful and willing to make your experience as comfortable as possible! It's very roomy compared to other airlines I've used and the bathrooms are quite spacious! There was an issue one time on my flight back home to the states where my seat was given away and the airlines moved my seat to business class which was great! Korean air always gives food no matter how short the trip! I took Korean air from Korea to Japan which is a 2 hour or less flight and they still gave out food! Highly recommend Korean Air! Probably the best airline I've used so far.
Dawn Patricia R.
San Leandro, CA
Very clean cabin, great cabin crew, great service, great pilot, great entertainment, great food.. everything about this airline is top notch! 5 star airline!! And they offer free tour on their country if you have a long lay over. The next time I visit my country which is the Philippines i will definitely be flying with Korean air again
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Tickets are gosh darn expensive. And I need to go all the way to NY JFK to get a flight because there is no direct flight out of Philly (why oh why). But great service/in flight entertainment/seats are comfortable and food isnt that bad (I hate their carrot cake they always serve though). The lounge for Morning Calm members is nice. I always wait there before my flights. I'm only docking it 1 star because I have to trek to NY to fly out. I go to Korea every summer using this airline. No complaints whatsoever. Once my bag broke and lost a wheel during the flight/baggage claim and Korean Air (KAL) replaced it with a brand new bag they just had in storage (literally pulled it out of their hats) and gave me a new bag (same size and better quality) free of charge. This was at the Seoul, ICN airport so I dont know how KAL's airline service would compare over here in the states. But seriously, A++ for customer service. I can't imagine any US airline that would do that for their customers.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently flew Korean Air and the service was the best I've seen. The flight attendants were very nice and accommodating, and the meals given throughout the flight is so much better than that of American based airlines. The only downside is that in flight wifi is not offered. However, you have free access to many movies and tv shows, so it isn't a problem
Julie K.
Dallas
Korean Airlines always has outstanding service. Even though you might pay a little more than you would like you get excellent customer service and you are treated like royalty. I fly a lot between Seoul and Dallas and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. If you are flying with pets this is the only airline you should consider. Especially between Korea and the US/Canada. I was a mess when I had to fly my precious dog back to Dallas and the customer service representative was so kind and helpful. As soon as I got through immigration my dog was waiting for me with a Korean Airlines agent. I really appreciate their kindness and attention to what matters to their customers.
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My favorite airline to travel abroad!!! Fantastic seats, inflight entertainment, and lots of good food. Staff is pleasant and helpful. Great amenities for long flights (pillow, blanket, headphones, socks, eeyemasks, and toothbrush set). I would absolutely fly them again.
Natash B.
Anaheim, CA
The best customer service ever. Honestly going half way around the world with a sprained ankle is not fun the the flight attendance kept giving me new ice packs to keep my swelling down, the food is awesome and the plane is so clean and just over all a great airline.
Brian M.
Honolulu
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE AIRLINES. Everything is awesome...from booking all the way back home. They have the best service! Although most of the crew have trouble speaking English, they try their best and it good enough.

Their food is awesome and has the best flavor.

They also offer a hot towel towards the end of your flight to freshen up! Isn’t that great?
They also have the best gamin system on an airline in my opinion.

Their prices are higher than most airlines but you do get what you pay for. I highly recommend this airline.
Kay L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Tickets are crazy expensive but the airplanes are so nice! Seats are very roomy. Customer service is always great and helpful. I'm normally not a huge fan of airplane food and will usually pass on plane meals but Korean Air has one of the best plane foods I've tried!
Kelsey C.
Rexburg , ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was by far the best flight that I have ever been on. The flight attendants were super nice, and they never gave of an irritated vibe. The in-flight entertainment was up to date and everything felt very clean. The bathrooms had skin care products in coach!
Amy V.
Burien , WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is the airplane food here good?
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is the food like on the flight?
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What do you like most about Koreanair?
Angel S.
how's the food? is it spicy like a lot of Korean food?
brittany f.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I heard many things about this. Do you Recommend?