BY BOM

[ Description ] • Unique Vividness : Application of color printing technology brought directly to the lips from the vividness of color lipstick. • Perfectly sealing Skinny color : Completely in contact between lip's skin grains to create briliant... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Korea Cosmetics [ BOM My lipstick ] 6 Colors Matte Lipstick with Magnetic Case (#802. Cherry Red)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

Amazon