BY KORDON

Effective Liquid Treatment For Stress Induced Diarrhea That Is Very Dibilitating On The Hamster And Is Often Fatal. May Be Given Mixed Into Drinking Water. Easily Dispensed With Eye-Dropper. Safe For Use With Hamsters Of All Sizes And Types, Mice, Rats, Gerbils And Guinea Pigs. Search Phrases: Aquariam, Kordon, Wet Tail Drops 1 Ounce see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
I used to use this when I worked at a pet store for the hamsters. If wet tail is caught early enough, this product works great!
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Great product! I will be recommend this to everyone! Will be purchasing more in the Future!
Amburr A.
Amburr A.
Great product will always come back to this I always keep one on hand with me
Tara C.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I use these every time I change my son's hamster ' s water. Fireball absolutely loves water and I am sure that I can credit this product. I recommend this and will continue to purchase it.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Worked great when my hamster had wet tail. If you have ever dealt with wet tail before it's not pleasent. Pick these up and it will be!
Carly M.
Carly M.
Pekin, IL
Worked wonders with my mice! It helped me out so much. This product is definitely a #1 need in desperate times. Total life saver!
Marci P.
Marci P.
What is this product used for