Korbel Extra Dry California Champagne, 24 Proof

by Korbel

Korbel Extra Dry is a fresh, off-dry California champagne that is light, luscious, and always a crowd favorite. It features delightful flavors of bright citrus, vanilla and spice.

Do you prefer champagne by itself or mixed with something like a mimosa?
Would you consider using this brand of champagne to make mimosas?
Start your review of Korbel Extra Dry California Champagne, 24 Proof!
Shannon C.
Korbel Extra Dry California Champagne, 24 Proof uploaded by Shannon C.
Not bad for a cheap champagne! I prefer the brut but overall I like this brand a lot. Goes down easy and doesn’t give me a headache. Great in mimosas or on its own.
Jill G.
Taste great in mimosas or on its own. A delicious flavor and just the right amount of bubbles makes this one of our go to brands.
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
I’m going to go ahead and give this 5 stars. It’s quite affordable, so it’s easy to have on hand. It has a slightly citrusy flavor with definite melon undertones. I don’t like very sweet champagne, and this one isn’t too sweet. It’s definitely worth more than the extremely affordable price. I especially like to drink it with seafood or shrimp.
Ashley L.
Simi Valley, CA
This is one of my favorite go to inexpensive champagnes to buy. It tastes great alone and also makes great mimosas!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
It taste great! I had it at my wedding reception! It hits you quickly so be careful! I bought cases to provide for my guest and everyone loved it too!
Cassie N.
Oak Harbor
This is a decent cheap champagne to use for mimosas for Sunday brunch. I don't like it enough to drink on its own.
Jessica B.
Fairfield, CA
People turn up their noses at Korbel but I disagree. Great product for the price point and a solid drink whenever or mimosa/Bellini bubble choice
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Same as my last review. I love korbel. My favorite is the Premier but you can only get it there.
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my second favorite Korbel. My first is the Premier but you can only buy it at the winery
Lola V.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my go to champagne for a Sunday brunch with mimosas! 🍾🥂🍊 I usually get the Korbel Extra Dry California Champagne, 24 Proof and it is a very reasonable price (often on sale) and stocked at every grocery store and drug store - so easy to find!