BY KORBEL #53 in Wine

Korbel® Champagne Brut.
Est. 1882.
Korbel champagne cellars.
California.
12% alc. by vol. see more...

• Is this brand good? Does it taste good? 2 Answers
  • What special occasions do you use champagne to celebrate?8 Answers
  • "It's pretty good to use while making mimosas." in 1 review
  • "Although, hands down, still a very good sparkling wine for any occasion." in 1 review
  • "I love corbel very affordable great and tasting great for special occasions and even a drink on the default I like it just the way it is" in 1 review
  • "Obviously, you could spend a lot more and get something better but this is very good for the price point." in 1 review
  • "It makes great mimosas and tastes great on its own as well." in 1 review
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I first tried this champagne on New Year's and I was impressed! I had the sweet rose kind. It was kinda bubbly and was the right amount of sweetness. I loved the fact that it didnt require you to have a corkscrew. There was a little thing on the side that you can twist and it pops right open. I will definitely be purchasing this for new years and birthdays in the future.
Alexandra B.
San Jose
This is my go to Champaign when I want to make a bubbly drink like a Mamosa. If I’m Drinking St., Champaign this is not the champagne that I would drink because it is really dry but again I do love this champagne especially when I making mimosas. It’s very affordable and you can find it at any grocery store and liquor store
Cryztal S.
West Richland , WA
Who doesn't like Champagne? So My hubby and I Celebrate literally anything we always grab a couple bottles of this! It's Delicious and tasty and adds the perfect touch of romance to any occasion.
Alexa A.
My go-to champagne! Very affordable and dry - not sweet which I love. I usually get this bottle for around ($13-14) which is a perfect price for an everyday kinda champagne that tastes great but isn’t a total splurge.
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
I recently bought a case of this bubbly for a New Years Eve party we had! Everyone enjoyed multiple glasses. It is great alone or mixed with juices and it fruit!
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
Very affordable, good, dry champagne. I usually buy this when I am looking for a cheaper alternative or making mimosas. I buy this at Kroger or local liquor story. Highly recommend to people who enjoy mimosas or are beginning to drink champagne and do not want to spend too much!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite go to champagne! Runs about 15/bottle so it’s a little expensive but great for special occasions! A definite winner and I would definitely recommend to champagne lovers who don’t have too much to spend.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's one of your standard champagne wine type brand that everyone buys. Mostly due to it's cheaper price in comparison to other more expensive champagnes and it's availability in almost every grocery store or place that sells alcohol. Typically I like to buy this for special events at home or even just for a typical brunch mimosa with orange juice I can buy a couple aisles down in the market. It gives a good flavor and it's not overly carbonated which can be too much! I think it's a great steal if you don't have too much money but want to be a little fancy.
Shellby M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had this for my wedding and was surprised how well it tasted I was worried it wouldn’t be tasty but I enjoyed it my husband said he didn’t really like it but others liked it too. It’s cheaper than most champagne and available at Walmart lol
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
I feel like this is as basic as it gets with champagne, but for a good reason. You can stop by Walmart, or a convenience store to pick this up. It usually ranges in price around $10-$11. This is a nice champagne if you're not looking for anything too fancy!
Heather M.
What special occasions do you use champagne to celebrate?
Sarah G.
Is this brand good? Does it taste good?