BY KORBEL

Korbel® Champagne Brut.
Est. 1882.
Korbel champagne cellars.
California.
12% alc. by vol. see more...

• Is this brand good? Does it taste good? 2 Answers
  • What special occasions do you use champagne to celebrate?8 Answers
  • "It's pretty good to use while making mimosas." in 1 review
  • "Obviously, you could spend a lot more and get something better but this is very good for the price point." in 1 review
  • "I love corbel very affordable great and tasting great for special occasions and even a drink on the default I like it just the way it is" in 1 review
  • "It makes great mimosas and tastes great on its own as well." in 1 review
  • "Although, hands down, still a very good sparkling wine for any occasion." in 1 review
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Happy Hour Expert
I had this for my wedding and was surprised how well it tasted I was worried it wouldn’t be tasty but I enjoyed it my husband said he didn’t really like it but others liked it too. It’s cheaper than most champagne and available at Walmart lol
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite go to champagne! Runs about 15/bottle so it’s a little expensive but great for special occasions! A definite winner and I would definitely recommend to champagne lovers who don’t have too much to spend.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Happy Hour Expert
It's one of your standard champagne wine type brand that everyone buys. Mostly due to it's cheaper price in comparison to other more expensive champagnes and it's availability in almost every grocery store or place that sells alcohol. Typically I like to buy this for special events at home or even just for a typical brunch mimosa with orange juice I can buy a couple aisles down in the market. It gives a good flavor and it's not overly carbonated which can be too much! I think it's a great steal if you don't have too much money but want to be a little fancy.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Heather S.
New Bethlehem, PA
Ahh..ma..zing. I fell in love with this stuff on a cruise. They sold mini bottles and went down way too easy. This stuff tastes so good. It's great for a celebration or for a night at home. I have a bottle or two stashed.. maybe I should pop one open ..
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert
Don't buy Korbel! It's such low quality for the price it is, I would liken it more to Andre taste and quality! There are so many better options in the same price range! I can't stand Korbel and hate drinking it!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Korbel champagne is so good! I recommend it as a spritzer with cranberry juice, it's absolutely delicious, it's affordable! You can buy it anywhere that sales alcohol, it's definitely a repeating buy!
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I think it's great champagne for the price! They sell it all liquor stores. The giant bottle is a fantastic value! A big bottle of this and a gallon of orange juice is the perfect way to start off a Sunday morning
Lauren W.
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this brand. If I want champagne but don't want to spend a lot this is what I buy. I love mixing it with blood orange Italian soda.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This is a super bubbly great bottle of dry champagne. I buy it when hanging with my friends and it makes us feel girly ans special.
Heather M.
What special occasions do you use champagne to celebrate?
Sarah G.
Is this brand good? Does it taste good?