Korbel California Champagne Extra Dry uploaded by Danielle H.Korbel California Champagne Extra Dry uploaded by Jacqueline E.Korbel California Champagne Extra Dry uploaded by Anne Marie L.

BY KORBEL

Korbel® California Champagne Extra Dry.
Est. 1882. Korbel champagne cellars. see more...

• "It is a fair priced sparkling wine and tastes great." in 1 review
  • "If you feel like having a girls night in and want something fun to have, this is great for that." in 1 review
  • "I great priced champagne, great tasting to drink alone, however it is perfect for Sunday brunch mimosas!" in 1 review
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
This champagne tastes amazing! I love mixing it in with my mimosas whenever I host brunches. This is definitely a hit with my guests and we usually run out before the brunch is over. It is very smooth and bubbly and doesn't cause hangovers in for me. I would definitely recommend, especially for brunches! Just make sure to buy extra.
Jacqueline E.
Brooklyn, NY
A great go to for making mimosas for parties or need to cater to a larger party without breaking the bank. Most enjoy the flavor but it is very sugary, even though this is extra dry. Be careful. Easy to drink too much and end up with a nasty hangover.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this champagne. Perfect for sunday mimosa's. It's not a bad price. It's ok alone but i'm not much of a fan of champagne i just love it gives me an opportunity to drink in the morning without judgement lol I definitely would recommend this champagne.
Victoria S.
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
phoebe p.
chapel hill, nc
Sugary and will give you a headache in the morning. But if you need a bunch for a toast you should be fine. you can't beat the price but Trader joes is only $5.99 and is much better!
Leslie D.
Key Wesr
While this isn't an expensive champagne, we really enjoy it! We like to make mimosas and this is a great champagne! Light and sparkly with a nice crisp flavor. Would recommend for sure!!
Ashley G.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I am a huge mimosa fan and I make them at home quite often. When I don't want to spend the money on a better, higher quality brand, this is always my go-to. Yes, it is extra dry but with the orange juice it turns into a nice blend between the two. Now, if I were to just drink champagne, I would choose another brand.
Morgan K.
I love this champagne!!! It is perfect for celebrating with the girls, or even for a Sunday brunch! It is what it says that it is--extra dry. For people who don't like it, turn it into a bellini or add orange juice to make it a mimosa! All of my friends love it!
Caitlin C.
Oswego, IL
I always make sure to have a bottle in the house for "special" occasions. I typically don't like extra dry champagne but for some reason this one doesn't bother me. It isn't overly dry or sweet. It's a nice middle ground that just about anyone could enjoy!
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Good sparkling wine to enjoy on its own or making a mimosa! It's affordable in price. I usually buy this to make in my mimosas and it always has such a nice light and crisp taste!