Korbel Brut California Champagne, 24 Proof

by Korbel

America’s favorite California champagne, Korbel Brut is refined, with a balanced, medium-dry finish. Enjoy lively aromas and flavors of apple, pear, and white peaches.

How much do these typically cost? I am planning a wedding and was thinking of incorporating these small bottles in asking my ladies to be my bridesmaids but I don't want to get too crazy with the price?
Is each bottle enough for one glass or more? How many glasses do you get from one bottle?
Start your review of Korbel Brut California Champagne, 24 Proof!
selina G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Korbel Brut California Champagne, 24 Proof uploaded by selina G.
Purchased at: Costco
Very good champagne it goes great to make mimosas! Would highly recommend! Even on its own it has a very good taste. It’s kinda sweet at first but then it gives it a little kick. I would definitely buy this again!
Genelle P.
Lakewood, CO
If you're looking for a cheap champagne for NYE or to mix with champagne cocktails, this stuff is your best bet. It is dry so it won't add any extra sweetness to cocktails
karen J.
I get this 3 times a year, Thanksgiving, newyears, and Easter. Newyears is a given but why Thanksgiving and Easter? Because it makes the absolute most moist turkey and oh so great gravy after. You just cover the pan in foil, pour like 1/3rd a bottle on the turkey (saywhat?) If it gets in the stuffing, we'll thats tasty too. Then you seal it up with foil when you're ready to brown the skin pour another 1/3-1/4th on turkey again. Best part and most importantly, be sure to drink 1/3rd while you're cooking to save you from the stress that is cooking an amazing Thanksgiving/easter dinner while also chasing 3 kids. 😂
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
This stuff is yummy and the price is amazing. Usually the bottle that I pick up off the bat
Jamie L.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this champagne for any bachelorette party and mix with orange juice. I also enjoy this on a beach 🏖 in the morning. I’m not a drinker FYI but this hands down a great drink for morning or any celebration.
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Korbel Brut California Champagne, 24 Proof uploaded by Susan B.
These minis are convenient for outings. I love the flavor of this reasonably priced champagne. I've even taken them on the road (not to worry, I don't drink while driving). I buy these all the time, and will continue to purchase in the future. If you haven't tried this brand, I recommend trying it!
Elise R.
Santee, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
This is a great everyday champagne for mimosas at home. It’s one of my go-to’s. I’ve toured the Korbel factory before. It’s a beautiful space with so much rich history
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
Great champagne for the cheaper end of the price scale. We use this for our mimosas and this is always our NYE champagne for guests. I like it because it’s not too sweet, but still citrusy. This champagne is also a great price point, around $11. You can find it in any store that sells champagne.
Jessica B.
Fairfield, CA
To be honest, I’m a wine snob. However, korbel brut although incredibly low priced, is delicious and perfect for drinking alone or mixing
Erica N.
Chesapeake, VA
This is always my go-to champagne. I prefer it by itself but it always mixes well with orange juice! Stays bubbly, doesn’t go flat- and at a great midrange price!