KORA Organics Rose Quartz Luminizer uploaded by alaina W.

BY KORA ORGANICS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An organic emollient balm that melts into the skin for extra hydration and imparts sheer luminous color. Solutions for:- Dullness- Dryness- Roughness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This luminizer delivers a natural, luminous glow, conditions, and moisturizes skin where applied. It melts into skin and absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky after feel. Complexion is left with an enhanced radiant look. Noni fruit extract, coconut and rosehip oils nourish skin while rose quartz enhances your natural glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I apply this luminizer on my cheeks, temples and brow bones as part of my beauty routine or on the go whenever I need an extra glow." Miranda Kerr, Brand FounderThis product also does not contain synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A, D.E.A, Glycols, Silicones, PEGs. Ethoxylate, or Formaldehyde. Product color and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients.

Natalie R.
Naples, FL
This is one of those products that really make you glow i feel angelic when i am using this the affect it creates is absolutely gorgeous! I honestly love this luminizer soooo much its definitely one of my favs. the packaging is also gorgeous and really elegant
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I put this on every single day. Rose quartz is my favorite gemstone and I totally believe in its healing properties. This is also the first wet look product I’ve found that creates a dewy look without looking to greasy.
Evee G.
Rubidoux
Good one I love it hope I can get it soon it’s easy to apply blend and it very nice , the colo is gold and there is more to go . Can’t wait to come the other one I love it so much I’m living for this
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
Omg where to start here... I love this product sooo much! It’s good for combination skin! I love the packaging it’s send to me! I recommend it to everyone to use! I love the way it feels one me and the way I feel after applying it omg soo beautiful!
Christina C.
Lomita
At first I was like, what is a luminizer? Why are these companies Moabite making up ridiculous sounding names? Like what even? But you get it when you use it. It’s very, well, luminizing. Even though that’s not a real word.
Felicia C.
Alma
Really love this highlighter. I’ve never been big on makeup but one of my favorite crystals is the rose quartz so when my mom had a credit on her Sephora card thanks to my dad and she offered to get me something, I decided to try this. It’s a light creamy highlighter that goes on smooth and you don’t have to use much for it to show up. A bit on the pricier side but I’d definitely would recommend.
Shirley M.
I like all of Kora Organics products. This one is beautiful, gives a nice glow on the cheeks or Cupid’s bow. If you have oily skin, it will make you look too shiny. I like that it’s made with natural organic ingredients. I like it but will not repurchase. The color is a bit to light for my Mocha skin tone. Still I recommended for my Tan and under skin tone ladies.
lindy g.
This product is so beautiful!! Its super easy to use and its a a cream based highlighter which means a little goes a long way!! I fell in love with this highlighter and honestly use it all the time, its such a pretty natural color and I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves highlighter.
Amena A.
Houston
Loved the color it was smooth and soft.
Alothough for for me it doesn’t match to my skin tone sadly cause I need something with a purple skin tone rather than pink.
But it’s perfect for those with fair skin.

Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
is really a very good product. with a great quality. I really like it very much, it has an affordable price. has in several stores is easy to find!
Maya N.
Beirut Lebanon
Ohhh nice 😍 when I will have it 😀
Kea T.
Swartruggens
Where can I get this? 😍
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This looks like it would be stunning. I love the color!!!! Would be interested in hearing more people review it!!!!!
Amber L.