BY KORA ORGANICS

A potent, nutrient-dense superfood supplement for your daily beauty and wellness benefits, inside and out* One single serving of this supplement helps to support cellular health and digestive functions. A concentrated blend of superfruits noni fruit, acai, blueberry, mangosteen, and pomegranate delivers a synergistic blend of phytonutrient antioxidants, polyphenols, anthocyanins, bioflavonoids and carotenes. Immune boosting green tea, rose hips, chlorella and elderberry flower offer internal body wellness support. The smooth and delicate fruity taste is attained without any added sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavor, or preservatives* It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I've been drinking Noni since I was 13 and feel it's the key to my health and vitality. I take it every morning before a meal and sometimes in the afternoon when I need an extra pick-me-up. It's so easy to use as it's packaged in a single-serve sachet, which is great for travel. I always keep an extra one in my handbag." Miranda Kerr, Brand Founder This product is vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free. It contains no preservatives, added sugar, artificial colors, or artificial flavors. Medical Disclaimer: Do not use this product without appropriate medical care or consultation. If you suspect you have a medical problem or disease, please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Cynthia M.
Los Angeles
Having tried the noni face oil (which I absolutely love) I decided to give the other Kora products a shot. I purchased the powder packets before I flew off to Europe for a month in the hopes that I would have some quick zing for my beauty routine while abroad (in case I had little access to other good-for-skin foods). I took it for about 8 days straight daily.

Be careful when taking this powder. Read the ingredients. First off, to get the TRUE benefits of noni fruit one should be drinking the juice from an organic fruit - powder form simply makes no sense to me. Secondly, it made me a bit jittery at first, like I had drank too much coffee. I also experienced bloating which did not subside after a few days. After 4 days of taking it, my ankles, thighs, and bottom began to bloat. Yes. I kid you not. Not in a million years would I have thought it was due to the powder. I just stopped taking it anyway because I wasn’t that crazy about the taste and wasn’t seeing any real results.

Fast forward a month later where I bump into a beauty advisor at a store who had also taken it in the past. She told me about how her thighs and bottom begin to bloat too. My jaw dropped. I had experienced the same thing plus "kankles". Now, I’m not sure what exactly is causing this. Maybe there is salt in the product which is causing us to retain water weight or it is possibly messing with our hormones which is causing the enlargement of certain parts of her body. I know this all sounds ludacris and I wish I had photos to prove it but it has been the most interesting supplement ever.
Now I am not saying that everyone else will witness the same effects. However, she made this product with her own body, health and skin needs in mind without much versatility. Truly hope someone benefits from this. Two stars for beautiful packaging.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
First of all, this is a supplemental powder that you drink. I have only had it a few days so I can't tell you whether it makes you glow from the inside out or anything, but when I added a little juice and water t it, it's not bad and it's undetectable in a smoothie. I didn't love it alone, it was kind of weird tasting, but not bad enough to skip... so in the name of beauty... just do it! Hopefully I glow like Miranda Kerr... keeping my fingers crossed!!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Cierra G.
Works perfectly, really creamy, it really does work, its a life changing type of product, and really does make my life better lol
Margarete L.
Ótimo produto, minhas amigas usaram e adoraram funciona muito bem, ele é maravilhoso, eu gostaria de testa-lo !
Cameron M.
Canada
I use this supplement powder every morning in my smoothie or sometimes in my water and it tastes so good unlike some of the other powders I've tried. I love the matcha fruity taste that it gives and it's so good that even I got my mom and one of my best friends hooked on it. I definitely need to buy more and recommend this product!
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Estefania O.
it does not give me allergy which is very important since almost everything gives me allergy and I get an eruption, its smell is quite pleasing, does not smell ugly, I like it a lot and I recommend it for everyone
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply aftwrall.
Isa De Cássia F.
Petrolina
Gente que delicia quero provar bota na minha dieta amei isso. Acredito que ira me ajudar muito já quero essa maravilha amei.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
KORA Organics Noni Glow Skinfood Dietary Supplement Powder Very good product I like it first time trying this product kinda pricey not sure if I will purchase again because of the price although it works well I think there's other options better for a better price KORA Organics Noni Glow Skinfood Dietary Supplement Powder
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
Where can i buy it? How much does it cost?
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Very curious about this product... What is the nutrition content? Does it contain any added sugar or artificial sugars?
Darby S.
Is this a cream, a supplement, a powder ? What is it ?
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Is this product great is it worth the money ?

Sephora