KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Erika M.KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Evelyn C.

BY KORA ORGANICS #38 in Face Oil

A rich, powerful, yet delicate treatment oil designed for the face and neck.

Solutions for:

- Dullness and uneven texture

- Roughness- Uneven skin tone

If you want to know more…This moisturizing oil is made with certified organic noni extract, rosehip oil, pomegranate oil and sea buckthorn oil, which combine to create a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. The formula is designed to absorb quickly into dehydrated skin to smooth, nourish, and brighten while providing a natural glow. Skin feels softer, smoother, well-hydrated, and plumper, and the visible effects of sun damage and scarring appear diminished. The oil also assists in boosting natural radiance and creating a more even tone. I

t is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

"This is my number one favorite product and secret travel companion. It's a super nourishing treatment oil that is great for all skin types, and especially good for sensitive skin. I use it religiously every night and my skin is glowing in the morning. I also never travel without it and apply it throughout the flight to keep my skin hydrated." Miranda Kerr, Brand Founder

This oil balances the pH levels in your skin and is also free of synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A, D.E.A, glycols, silicones, PEGs, ethoxylate, and formaldehyde. KORA Organics products are certified organic and certified natural in accordance with COSMOS strict standards. Product color and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients.

Research results: In a consumer product test of 31 women, age 26-50 with range of normal, combination and dry skin types over 4 weeks with twice daily use after cleansing:

After 1 week:

- 87% Noticed that their skin looked brighter and more radiant

After 2 weeks:

- 93% Noticed their skin appears more even-toned, with enhanced clarity

- 95% Noticed that any uneven or dry skin texture was visibly smoother

After 4 weeks:- 83% Noticed

• Generally my skin is hit or miss with oils. Rosehip oils usually ...2 Answers
  • KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil What do you use... Be the first to answer!
  • Okay I have seen a lot of of this facial oils but don't know exac...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
This is the most amazing face oil I have ever used! I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and over the three weeks that it lasted, it literally changed my skin! It even helped reduce my breakouts and lighten and smooth my old acne scars. My skin is literally glowing! It’s quite expensive, but a little goes a long way, and the way it performs makes it an absolute necessity in my skincare routine!
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
This face oil is everything! I revived a deluxe size sample from Sephora and since I started using it, it made a huge difference in my skin. It hydrated my skin and made it so plump and soft without clogging my pores. In fact, I actually saw what acne I did have go down and/or disappear completely. My skin never looked better or had such a heathy glow. I honestly prefer this over my Herbivore Lapis Oil Balancing Facial Oil 1.7 oz
Elizabeth F.
I originally ordered the small size to make sure I liked the product and am wishing I ordered the full size! This oil is AMAZING. I use morning and night under my moisturizer. By day 3 of using it I noticed my skin looked clearer, more even toned and it literally glowed. I have combo/breakout prone skin and tend to get oily especially on my forehead but this oil really balanced me out and helped control oil without breaking me out. I was worried it would be too greasy for daytime wear but it is not. I only need about 3 drops to do the trick. I love this product!! Worth the money!!!
Carolina S.
Edgewater
I am new to This brand since I am weary of celebrity brands but this has been an astounding surprise!!!! With this oil a little goes a long way! A couple of drops and it will cover your face, neck and décolletage!
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
This face oil is ALL the things. The natural glow it gives me is everything I need and more. My skin truly has never looked better and more hydrated and plump in my life! Everyone needs this.
Carol Z.
noni! my family's been big on noni juice for as long as I can remember. I remember growing up I hated noni juice, it's this disgusting purple color and I hated the smell. But my parents would always be like it's good for you and I would run away and hide every time they get that purple juice even close too me. But as I got older I started using noni oil essence products. One of my favorite item is noni leaf serum, I use it for cuts, scars, everything else. So when Miranda came out with a rose hip oil formula with noni, I didn't question, and got it, i know what good it will do, I've practically grew up with noni juice. (I still do like the smell of noni juice, but I drink it anyways).
Angel B.
APO, AP
I get a lot of face oils from my Ipsy subscription every month so I have a pretty good idea of what I like in those kinds of products. What is the most standout thing to me about this oil is that it contains Rose Quartz!! I've never heard of that bring used in skincare before so I was super excited to give this a try. And boy, this makes me feel like I'm doing all the right things with my skin. I am moisturized. I'm not sticky or afraid of a breakout. I'm even slightly glowing after I apply this too. If you are even slightly curious about giving this a try, I would highly recommend using this!!
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
I recently tried a sample of this and now I have to purchase it. I have very sensitive skin so the first thing I worry about is if a product will cause irritation - it didn't. It also didn't cause any breakouts even though it's an oil. What it DID do was literally erase by acne in 3 days. I had used PTR sulfur mask and my skin was feeling seriously dry so I pulled out this little oil sample. I woke up the next day and my acne had calmed down... by day 3 it was completely gone. My skin also felt like a baby's bottom. I seriously can't wait to see what this does long term.
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
I got a sample of this from Sephora. I have used Tatcha's gold camellia beauty oil, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil, Drunk Elephant's marula oil, Josie Maran's argan oil, and Herbivore's face oils in the past. I am a total skincare junkie and I love trying new face products. I did not like this face oil as much as Drunk Elephant's or Tatcha's. So for now, I will stick to using Tatcha's Gold Camellia Beauty Oil and Drunk Elephant's marula oil on the night's I use DE's facial. This is full of great ingredients, but I enjoy other face oils more.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
Wow this is literally liquid gold. I got a free sample of this from Sephora and after just one use, pimples got smaller, skin got smoother, redness was greatly diminished, and the look of some acne scars improved. After just one use! Only one or two teeny drops is all you need for your face. It is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and formaldehyde too! I am hooked! Here is a photo of my sample I received!
Amanda P.
Phoenix
I've never used facial oil. What exactly does it do for your skin?
Khadija B.
Medley, FL
Generally my skin is hit or miss with oils. Rosehip oils usually work well on me but Marula oil breaks me out. Did anyone with similar skin reactions like I described try this and if so did it cause breakouts?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Has anyone tried this ? Will it make me break out ?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How does this work for drier skin types?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Qual a funçao desse produto?