BY KORA ORGANICS #51 in Face Oil

A rich, powerful, yet delicate treatment oil designed for the face and neck.

Solutions for:

- Dullness and uneven texture

- Roughness- Uneven skin tone

If you want to know more…This moisturizing oil is made with certified organic noni extract, rosehip oil, pomegranate oil and sea buckthorn oil, which combine to create a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. The formula is designed to absorb quickly into dehydrated skin to smooth, nourish, and brighten while providing a natural glow. Skin feels softer, smoother, well-hydrated, and plumper, and the visible effects of sun damage and scarring appear diminished. The oil also assists in boosting natural radiance and creating a more even tone. I

t is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

"This is my number one favorite product and secret travel companion. It's a super nourishing treatment oil that is great for all skin types, and especially good for sensitive skin. I use it religiously every night and my skin is glowing in the morning. I also never travel without it and apply it throughout the flight to keep my skin hydrated." Miranda Kerr, Brand Founder

This oil balances the pH levels in your skin and is also free of synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A, D.E.A, glycols, silicones, PEGs, ethoxylate, and formaldehyde. KORA Organics products are certified organic and certified natural in accordance with COSMOS strict standards. Product color and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients.

Research results: In a consumer product test of 31 women, age 26-50 with range of normal, combination and dry skin types over 4 weeks with twice daily use after cleansing:

After 1 week:

- 87% Noticed that their skin looked brighter and more radiant

After 2 weeks:

- 93% Noticed their skin appears more even-toned, with enhanced clarity

- 95% Noticed that any uneven or dry skin texture was visibly smoother

After 4 weeks:- 83% Noticed

• Generally my skin is hit or miss with oils. Rosehip oils usually ...2 Answers
  • KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil What do you use... Be the first to answer!
  • Okay I have seen a lot of of this facial oils but don't know exac...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I never really understood the point of face oils before using this product. When it comes to skincare, I had a very simple routine with just a moisturizer in the morning and at night, plus a face mask once in a while. After getting a deluxe sample of this and using it every morning, I have definitely noticed my skin more even and brighter. It's hydrating but not too oily. I've already bought the full size! I have used the full size product for about a month now and am bout 1/5 done with it. I'm hoping it will still last a little big longer because the price is quite high." in 9 reviews
  • "My skin was glowing after I used this product after a few times!!!!! It's so soothing on my skin and I have really sensitive skin! My skin didn't react to this product at all!!!" in 4 reviews
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
#4 on my top 5 must have Spring Break beauty essentials list.
The KORA ORGANICS Noni Glow Face Oil is perfect for after a swim or a few hours in the sun.
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A rich, powerful, yet delicate treatment oil designed for the face and neck.

Solutions for:
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Uneven skin tone

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"This is my number one favorite product and secret travel companion. It’s a super nourishing treatment oil that is great for all skin types, and especially good for sensitive skin. I use it religiously every night and my skin is glowing in the morning. I also never travel without it and apply it throughout the flight to keep my skin hydrated."—Miranda Kerr, Brand Founder

This oil balances the pH levels in your skin and is also free of synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A., D.E.A., glycols, silicones, PEGs, ethoxylate, and formaldehyde. KORA Organics products are certified organic and certified natural in accordance with COSMOS strict standards. Product color and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients.

Research

After 1 week:
- 87% Noticed that their skin looked brighter and more radiant

After 2 weeks:
- 93% Noticed their skin appears more even-toned, with enhanced clarity
- 95% Noticed that any uneven or dry skin texture was visibly smoother

After 4 weeks:
- 83% Noticed any fine lines around the eye area appeared visibly softened
- 93% Said noticeable improvement in the visible appearance of skin imperfections
- 96% Saw visible improvement in skin looking healthier and more glowing
- 100% Saw noticeable improvement in skin bounce and improved elasticity

I purchased this at Sephora for around $60
Christina L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Hydration!!!!

Obviously! Other than drinking as much H20,limiting your caffeine, and eating water-dense foods like celery or cucumbers, physically hydrate your skin. Don’t go a morning or night without a moisturizer (I’m currently obsessed with @bloommineral deep moisturizer) – it’s that important! I often times top my moisturizer with a hydrating oil, especially at night. The smell takes a little getting used to, but @koraorganics Noni glow face oil is crazy hydrating/moisturizing and glow-inducing, so I often top my face with that.

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I was a little reluctant to try out my sample of the Kora face oil because I have combinational & sensitive skin.
I tend to break out easily.
So I decided to be breve and give it a try. I'm so glad I did because a few days later and my skin is perfect!!!
It doesn't have a small so that's good. Fragrance can break me out.
The packaging is so pretty!!!!
The size is perfect for traveling. So now that I know it's a good match for my. I can add it to my traveling bag.
I recommend it to everyone. Also to people with oily skin.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have been using this sample for a few days and so love it so much! I will definitely be purchasing the full size!

ROSEHIP OIL🔸
Is anti-aging, treats scars and acne, lightens skin, and strengthens hair!
NONI FRUIT EXTRACT🔸
Great for many things like nails, scalp, hair, eczema, and immune system!
POMEGRANATE OIL🔸
Anti-inflammatory, fights against free radicals, improves skin texture, stimulates blood circulation, and is also great for hair!
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL🔸
Reverses signs of aging, prevents and treats acne and rosacea and so much more! Did I mention that it is great for your hair? 😊
Prisci C.
I was excited about trying this facial oil, the formula seemed very promising and the texture was nice.

I decided to try this oil because my skin was feeling dehydrated and in need of nourishment and I figured why not. It was one of the first facial oils I tried so at the time I had nothing to compare it to. Now that I have tried other oils, one thing that bugged me about it was that it didn’t seem to absorb into my skin, it just “sat on top” no matter how little I used. This ended up making my skin feel and look greasy.

I also tried mixing it with a cream moisturizer to see if I would like it that way, but it didn’t work for me. Since I have oily/acne-prone skin, the results might be different for you if you have normal/dry skin. I would not recommend it for oily skin.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I've been following this brand vicariously through Miranda Kerr's Instagram for years now but have just NOW gotten around to trying these products. I love this noni glow face oil, it's luxurious and moisturizing. I typically use it as my night serum because of how rich and nourishing it is. There's plenty of product included so it's definitely worth the splurge!
Madison K.
I got a sample of this and I didn’t really think it would do much if anything at all. I have combo skin and have avoided face oils in fear of well.. more oily skin. It actually balanced the oily areas. It absorbs well and leaves my skin soft and radiant. You can even add a bit to your cream contour for easier application. This is a great product and I will be purchasing it once my bottle is empty!
Elizabeth F.
I originally ordered the small size to make sure I liked the product and am wishing I ordered the full size! This oil is AMAZING. I use morning and night under my moisturizer. By day 3 of using it I noticed my skin looked clearer, more even toned and it literally glowed. I have combo/breakout prone skin and tend to get oily especially on my forehead but this oil really balanced me out and helped control oil without breaking me out. I was worried it would be too greasy for daytime wear but it is not. I only need about 3 drops to do the trick. I love this product!! Worth the money!!!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I got this as a sample from an order I received from Sephora. It is very moisturizing, but doesn't leave a heavy or greasy feel.  It doesn't have too much fragrance to it,  just a soft rose like scent. The full size is a little pricey for me, but not out of the question. I am stocked up right now on oils/serums, but I will definitely keep this one in mind for when I need to replenish my supply.
Vivian Y.
boston
I really like this product, it’s really moisturising and is a great barrier for the whole day preventing you from drying out. I use it mixed in with my moisturiser for a luminous glow under make up or alone. If you have combination or oily skin don’t use it on your acne prone areas or you might break out. I avoid my T zone. It’s a bit too pricy though.
Amanda P.
Phoenix
I've never used facial oil. What exactly does it do for your skin?
Khadija B.
Medley, FL
Generally my skin is hit or miss with oils. Rosehip oils usually work well on me but Marula oil breaks me out. Did anyone with similar skin reactions like I described try this and if so did it cause breakouts?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Has anyone tried this ? Will it make me break out ?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How does this work for drier skin types?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Qual a funçao desse produto?