KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Evelyn C.KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Erika M.

BY KORA ORGANICS #34 in Face Oil

A rich, powerful, yet delicate treatment oil designed for the face and neck.

Solutions for:

- Dullness and uneven texture

- Roughness- Uneven skin tone

If you want to know more…This moisturizing oil is made with certified organic noni extract, rosehip oil, pomegranate oil and sea buckthorn oil, which combine to create a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. The formula is designed to absorb quickly into dehydrated skin to smooth, nourish, and brighten while providing a natural glow. Skin feels softer, smoother, well-hydrated, and plumper, and the visible effects of sun damage and scarring appear diminished. The oil also assists in boosting natural radiance and creating a more even tone. I

t is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

"This is my number one favorite product and secret travel companion. It's a super nourishing treatment oil that is great for all skin types, and especially good for sensitive skin. I use it religiously every night and my skin is glowing in the morning. I also never travel without it and apply it throughout the flight to keep my skin hydrated." Miranda Kerr, Brand Founder

This oil balances the pH levels in your skin and is also free of synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A, D.E.A, glycols, silicones, PEGs, ethoxylate, and formaldehyde. KORA Organics products are certified organic and certified natural in accordance with COSMOS strict standards. Product color and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients.

Research results: In a consumer product test of 31 women, age 26-50 with range of normal, combination and dry skin types over 4 weeks with twice daily use after cleansing:

After 1 week:

Buy on Sephora
Angel B.
Angel B.
APO, AP
I get a lot of face oils from my Ipsy subscription every month so I have a pretty good idea of what I like in those kinds of products. What is the most standout thing to me about this oil is that it contains Rose Quartz!! I've never heard of that bring used in skincare before so I was super excited to give this a try. And boy, this makes me feel like I'm doing all the right things with my skin. I am moisturized. I'm not sticky or afraid of a breakout. I'm even slightly glowing after I apply this too. If you are even slightly curious about giving this a try, I would highly recommend using this!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I got a sample of this from Sephora. I have used Tatcha's gold camellia beauty oil, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil, Drunk Elephant's marula oil, Josie Maran's argan oil, and Herbivore's face oils in the past. I am a total skincare junkie and I love trying new face products. I did not like this face oil as much as Drunk Elephant's or Tatcha's. So for now, I will stick to using Tatcha's Gold Camellia Beauty Oil and Drunk Elephant's marula oil on the night's I use DE's facial. This is full of great ingredients, but I enjoy other face oils more.
Bri H.
Bri H.
This product was recommended to me by the skin care woman at Sephora for my dry/dehydrated skin to mix into my moisturizer day and night. While it feels good on the skin, it does leave behind quiet the oily residue and I can't say it has improved my skin in any way. For $68 I expected a much better, hydrating oil that doesn't make my face feel like a grease bomb.
While I don't think it's a bad product, I won't be repurchasing, and it's a shame it's so expensive.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
I wanted to try a new face oil. The sephora girl pushed this product on me. If you are wanting it to use under your make up, don't! It's way to oily. My skin type is combinational, with mostly dry. This oil turned my whole face in to a reflector with how shinny it made it. I really didn't even love it for a night time replenishing moisturizer. Save the money. Choose a different option. I suggest, Korres Rose Gold. This was a total fail for me.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I've been using a deluxe sample of this for a few weeks and am very impressed with it so far. It is a nice, light oil with a very slight scent that absorbs into the skin quickly, which is great for my combo/oily skin. I was using the tarte maracuja oil before this, but that one is a little heavier, so I'm glad to have the Noni oil for the summer months. It's a little pricey, but nowhere near as steep at Sunday Riley oils, and I feel like this one works just as well. I will definitely consider purchasing a full size when I run out.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
I got the deluxe sample of this from Sephora and didn't expect to be so impressed! My skin tends to be oily, and this doesn't make my face break out like other face oils. I took it with me on a trip to New Mexico where my face got really dry and this little sample helped keep it soft! I really don't want my sample to run out, but when it does I know I'll save up to get the full size because it works so well for my face.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Monroe, NC
I got the sample size when I ordered from Sephora. Love it x100000. It's the best oil I've ever used , you don't need much or it can take forever to soak in making you feel greasy. It's never broke me out. Actually I'd go far enough to say it probably helped me not break out. Doesn't really have much of a fragrance. Wish I could afford to purchase full size
Janaina F.
Janaina F.
I bought this wonderful face oil at Sephora and couldn't be happier kora Noni face oil is a very lightweight oil,and is perfect for my combination skin( suitable for all skin types) I would buy it again,because leaves my skin super moisturized without being grease,it is good to use under makeup ,has a lot of benefits,it's good for improving skin texture,wrinkles,uneven skin tone and can be used on the neck.i am loving it!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Mechanicsville
Wow this is literally liquid gold. I got a free sample of this from Sephora and after just one use, pimples got smaller, skin got smoother, redness was greatly diminished, and the look of some acne scars improved. After just one use! Only one or two teeny drops is all you need for your face. It is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and formaldehyde too! I am hooked! Here is a photo of my sample I received!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE this oil! This oil has quickly replaced some of my go-to serums and oils. I love that it is lightweight and easily absorbable. My skin feels so hydrated and soft when I use it. Two drops is enough for my combo-dry skin. Pleasant scent, I'd recommend this as a great oil for oil first-timers! Can't wait to try other KORA products!
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Has anyone tried this ? Will it make me break out ?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Phoenix
I've never used facial oil. What exactly does it do for your skin?
Valantou K.
Valantou K.
KORA Organics Noni Glow Face Oil What do you use this for exactly? Benefits of it? Safe for sensitive skin? Thanks ☺
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Si a good productos
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Is it best to use at night, morning or both? Would like to add this to my skin regime!