KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil

by KORA Organics

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious, lightweight, multipurpose body treatment oil combining powerful organic Noni extract, rosehip and sunflower seed oils. Solutions for:- Dryness- Roughness and uneven texture- Uneven skin toneIf you want to know more… This soothing oil nourishes and delivers lasting hydration, while softening the feel of rough texture and improving the look of skin tone. It leaves skin feeling softer, healthier, and radiant. Fast absorbing without greasy after feel, it supports healthy cell rejuvenation and leaves skin looking smooth and velvety. The appearance of stretch marks and skin imperfections is minimized. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I use this oil daily all over my body It's a must-have beauty product for me! I used to suffer from really dry skin on my legs especially. This oil has completely transformed my skin and now it's super hydrated and glowing all over." Miranda Kerr, Brand FounderThis oil balances the pH levels in your skin and is also free of synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A, D.E.A, glycols, silicones, PEGs, ethoxylate, or formaldehyde. KORA Organics products are certified organic and certified natural in accordance with COSMOS strict standards. Product color and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients.

Can I used this as a skin care for my face? And what should I apply first? Moisturizer or oil?
Can I use Kora Organics Noni Glow Body oil on my face?
I’m looking for a body oil and I wanted to know whether this product leaves your skin very oily. I don’t like going into bed feeling that the product will end up all over my sheets. What do you guys think?
Start your review of KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil!
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil uploaded by Hazalia C.
I have never used a body oil before, but I just in love with Kora Organics products lately. This body oil is fast absorbing without feeling any greasy in the skin; the scent of noni is very relaxing. I apply it before going to bed. I will repurchase it. KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil
ingrid C.
Granada Hills, CA
KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil uploaded by ingrid C.
I really enjoyed this product. The only downside is the price. Price is around $50 full price and I actually bought this half off because of a sale. Its a dry oil for the body. It is very moisturizing and soothing especially if you took a warm shower at night and put it on right after. Watchout for sale in kora organics website to get this good deal.
Kieran R.
South Boston, MA
KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil uploaded by Kieran R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t usually like oils for my body, they leave my sticky and feeling sweaty. This body oil is the exact opposite! It sinks into my skin and feels so moisturizing while giving me a beautiful glow and sheen! Highly recommend
Barbara W.
North Pole, AK
KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil uploaded by Barbara W.
I use #koraorganics face oil as part of my night routine so I decided to try their body oil. The body oil makes your skin smooth instantly and your skin soaks it up very quickly! I am usually very selective with body oils because I don’t like going to bed with sticky oil all over my body. This product is basically gone in about 10 min leaving your skin smooth and not sticky at all. My elbows, the driest part of my body, felt smooth after a couple of uses. My skin gets itchy after many products (mostly the ones that are heavily scented) but this product did not! The scent is very faint and disappears almost immediately. This product is pricey but very effective! Verdict: definitely will repurchase!
Erika S.
San jose, CA
KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil uploaded by Erika S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved it! Used this oil after shower and i cant wait for its result if i use it long term. What i noticed is that after applying it for couple of hours it leave your skin locked in moised. Also, i can tell that the dry skins are slowly coming off my arms! It wasnt like that when i use regular lotion! Pricey but worth it!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil uploaded by Maria A.
KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil uploaded by Maria A.
KORA Organics, does it again. This product is amazing! I love the KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil, it’s a million times better than the KORA Organics Purifying Moisturizer for Oily/Combination Skin. I have had the body oil for two weeks and I use it everyday! There is so much product! It’s a great deal. I recommend it!
Nina O.
Omaha, NE
I love this organic oil. It absorbs well and leaves skin non-sticky. Smells amazing like all Kora organics products. The consistency is light, so it doesn’t stain the clothes. I alternate it with the body cream. I apply the oil in the most dry areas and cream everywhere else. Love it!
Laura I.
Geneva
I never knew I needed a body oil in my life. This product changed that for me. As someone who has extremely dry skin and suffers from flakiness on my legs, I cannot get enough of this oil. It has a beautiful scent, and leaves the skin feeling super soft and silky. I do only wish the price were lower. Kora could benefit from lowering their prices, for that I will give it 4 stars.
CelinaMarie  L.
My all time fave body oil. It moisturizes and dries quickly. It leaves my skin soft and with a nice glow. I’m on my third bottle. I will always repurchase. The scent is great too
Delilah M.
Germanton, NC
This product is INCREDIBLE and you can find it on sale quite regularly on the KORA website. So be advised that the sale products are usually nearing there expiration date, so you do want to make sure and use them up once you get them. My favorite use for this oil is actually in the bath tub. I put a few drops of this in the water whenever I have to shave and it really helps prevent any type of razor burn or infected hairs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...