KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum

by KORA Organics

ALL SKIN TYPES
CERTIFIED ORGANIC | VEGAN

This potent serum with a pH of 3.8 is your daily dose of Vitamin C and essential nutrients to keep your skin even toned, bright & glowing. Thanks to our Vitamin C Superfruit Complex, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olive Leaf Extract and Red Pepper, your skin will be smoother, firmer and protected.

The Vitamin C Superfruit Complex contains Kakadu Plum, Acerola Cherry, Orange & Lemon Peel, Noni and 12% Ascorbyl Glucoside for a powerful blend that delivers results. Ascorbyl Glucoside is a water-soluble derivative and the most stable form of Vitamin C. Its water-soluble structure is more stable in water than L-Ascorbic Acid alone and allows it to be absorbed quickly and effectively into your skin.

• This Vitamin C Serum smooths the appearance of fine lines, and also reduces the appearance of dark spots while improving overall skintone & texture.
  • It's the best Vitamin C Serum to support skin elasticity for firmer skin.
  • An active Vitamin C for skin that protects you from environmental aging.

Will this help shrink pore size?
Who has used this product before ?How are the result? Should I buy it?
WHO has tried kora vitamin c serum[product:kora-organics-noni-bright-vitamin-c-serum] ?
Start your review of KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum!
Vanessa X.
Edmonds, WA
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Vanessa X.
They have a eye cream I got to try from Octoly that is very similar amazing it's not mentioned on here it is amazing that feeling you get using this worth the hype. I would love and planning on trying this cream I can't get over how amazing the eye cream is. I love vitamin c and it met all my expectations except one little thing it might be a bonus for everyone it has no scent, I like scent but maybe someone else doesn't. You have to try it, you will love it.
Michelle T.
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Michelle T.
This product smells so good and gentle. It’s the perfect way to start my day. I’m just days of using I noticed dark spots reducing and brighter skin. Love!KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum
Klaudia N.
Blacksburg, VA
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Klaudia N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Besides beautiful citrusy smell i was not happy with this product. It dry off quickly on skin and left sticky film on skin. Once I used moisturizer it was much better. Good that I only had sample.KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum
Amanda K.
San Diego, CA
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Amanda K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a must have vitamin C serum to add to your morning skin care routine. It is a clean product, light weight and easy to apply. I’ve notice that it has helped to brighten my skin and reduce pigmentation. KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum I’ve tried a lot of other vitamin c serums and they left me skin with breakouts or they had been too oily. That’s why I’ll be sticking to this one.
Aretha M.
Pacifica, CA
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Aretha M.
I really liked it. Very smooth. The smell is so good, light and crispy. The prpduct it self is basically the same as the other brands.
katie P.
Dallas, TX
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by katie P.
Love how this makes my skin feel but the scent is just too tart and sour for me. I’m a loyal Ole Henricksen truth serum user and there’s vitamin C in that as well. But it’s more subtle. Aside from scent it’s a good product.
Mariela N.
Aurora, CO
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Mariela N.
No way I’m ever changing this amazing day serum ! As a Colorado resident for the past 10 yrs I have to deal with all this dryness on my sling due to not finding a good serum/moisturizer that will made my skin all day good ! After day 2 using this I can see the whole difference 😍
Dannielle  R.
Philadelphia, PA
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Dannielle  R.
Love that this is a clean product and has a nice fresh scent of vit c . Its easy to layer on with other products its a great add to dull and hyperpigmentation skin
Somer H.
Bakersfield , CA
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Somer H.
One of the best vitamin C’s I have used in forever!!! And the packing is just adorable!! Treat yourself and buy a bottle actually buy a few things lol because you can not go wrong with Kora Organics, I received this as a few sample
Patricia S.
Bayonne, NJ
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Patricia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely recommend!!! Part of my routine in the morning. This serum smells good and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky. Very soothing and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren C.
Orlando, FL
il y a un an
Alison P. il y a un an
I have, it’s one of my favourite vitamin c serums!
Theona B.
Wilmington, DE
1,049 reviews
Elene M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum What do u think? is it good for dry and sensitive skin?