BY KORA ORGANICS

An aromatherapy blend designed to help nurture your mind and body. This therapeutic blend helps de-stress and radiates notes of bright, delicate rose and warm sandalwood. It helps to transport the mind to a relaxed and positive place. The perfect blend of fragrant oils supports mood enhancement and represents a state of ultimate balance and self-love. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "When I apply this oil it completely transforms and uplifts my mood the closest thing I could describe it to is the feeling of a big warm hug. I carry it in my handbag at all times. Not only is it a wonderful scent it's also an incredibly nurturing experience." Miranda Kerr, Brand Founder This product is also made without synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A, D.E.A, glycols, silicones, PEGg, ethoxylate, and formaldehyde. KORA Organics products are certified organic and certified natural in accordance with COSMOS strict standards. Product color and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora
alaina W.
Pittsburgh , PA
I bought this because the bottle was pretty I literally have no idea what it does or if I like it. It was kind of expensive so I’ll keep using it until I run out.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this just for the scent! I haven’t decided if it helps me feel relaxed and calm but the scent is very soothing because it smells herbally! If aromatherapy had a universal scent, I would think it would be this! I put it on my pulse points before bed!
Deborah G.
Clinique Aromatics In White EDP Spray for Women 1 of my favorites. Everyone loves it !! It's scent IDs woodsy n miraculously awesome. But for my mom too we swear by it but I haven't tried white version but my mom likes it the best
Victoria F.