BY KORA ORGANICS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing facial mist that energizes your skin and gives it a healthy glow. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Uneven skin tone- PoresIf you want to know more… This mist tones and refines the appearance of pores for a clear and radiant complexion. It smoothes and nourishes skin while prepping it for serums and moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I like to use this mist in the morning after cleansing or throughout the day to boost and uplift my skin and spirit. It's so invigorating!" Miranda Kerr, Brand FounderThis product is made with no synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A, D.E.A, Glycols, Silicones, or PEGs. It is ethoxylate- and formaldehyde-free.

Buy on Sephora
Kamryn B.
Dallas
I really like this mist! It smells very good and is very soft and gentle on your skin. It makes you shine and makes your skin feel soft! It did meet my expectations! I would definitely buy this again.
lyndsey B.
pueblo co
This stuff was absolutely amazing, made my face super glowy and healthy looking I bought it at Sephora super cute packaging first time user and so far I really like it I would definitely recommend to others
Chaya B.
This is a really nice mist. Doesn't my my oily skin look oily at all, keeps it controlled. It also has a great smell without being overpowering. Pleasantly surprised. Didn't think I would like it as much as I do
Nina J.
I really love this product. I use it since 2 years now and my skin is glowing and nice in touch. This product is good for travellers also because it makes your skin hydrated. I recommend this product.
Luna A.
I have oily, and dry skin. I haven't try this one. But I have a feeling it will work. Besides I always was on of search of a product like this. And I please to try it. Oh god, I wanna see if it really works, if it will help me, with my oily, and dry skin??.
Nadeelen N.
I love this so so much, they help me very well and I love that. They always smell so fantastic
Rachel T.
This mist is a must. It makes your skin so refreshed and vibrant feeling. It does its job.
Kelly M.
Smells amazing and I use it to set my make up or wake up my face a bit to start the day.
Nisha T.
Another mist I have like I reviewed for the Calming Lavender Mist. This one really boosts ur spirits and just wakes you up. This bottle is different then the one I have like by the looks of packaging. I think mists are great for adding to ur skincare routine. Another great thing about these mists is u don't only have to apply after cleansing and before moisturizing but u can spray this also throughout the day for your makeup. And your face will smell amazing lol. Sounds weird I know...but it does the job and keeps my skin and makeup look fres h like u didn't even touch up or anything. Highly recommend to all gals who love mists and a fresh scent and glowing beautiful skin.
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Like this products its afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
Does this really give the skin a glow? Is it oily? And is it worth it?
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
How do I use this? How much is it?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
is this good for dry skin? Does it leave your face glowy and 🇩ewy?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this for skincare and setting makeup?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone personally used this product yet?

back