BY KORA ORGANICS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A luxurious cream cleanser formulated to gently cleanse and moisturize skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This cleanser is formulated with hydrating, certified organic ingredients like aloe vera, avocado, macadamia nut, and rosehip oils to nourish your skin and leave it feeling soft, healthy, and clean. The luxurious formula effectively removes makeup and supports skin health. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I especially reach for this cleanser after a long day at a photoshoot or event. It removes heavy makeup and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean." MirandaThis product is made with no synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A, D.E.A, Glycols, Silicones, PEGs, ethoxylate, and formaldehyde. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Katie S.
Orlando
The absolute best cleanser I’ve ever found. I use it with my Clarisonic once a day at night. Most cleansers strip my skin, even the ones that claim they won’t, but this one is a true CREAM cleanser with not stripping or irritation. The smell is light and citrusy. My only complaint is the price for the amount of product.
Aylin O.
Astoria, NY
This is a luxurious cleanser and smells delightful. However I️t doesn’t remove my makeup well and I wish I️t would get creamer as I rub I️t into my face with water.
Victoria F.