BY KORA ORGANICS

A hydrating daily moisturizer with rose, natural omega 6 fatty acids, lavender, noni extract and rose hip and mandarin oil delicately blended with bergamot to help replenish, revitalize and invigorate a dull, dry complexion. Specifically formulated to leave the skin hydrated, soft, smooth and supple. see more...

Buy on Amazon
lindy l.
lindy l.
Anderson, SC
I initially bought this product because of how much I love Miranda Kerr! I ordered it online & my expectations were surpassed by the product! Very long lasting & it makes my skin feel amazing! Would definitely buy any & all of her products again!
Soulef H.
Soulef H.
I am using this cream for over a month and I am very happy with it. It has lightweight consistency and it works great with Kora Organics Tinted Cream. The final effect is so natural and beautiful. My skin feels great and healthy. It also smells nice (citrusy smell). The downsides of this product are that it drains away quickly for relatively high price, and the packaging is not high quality. My tube does not fit tightly.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really all organic???