BY KORA ORGANICS

A purifying and cleansing mask especially formulated to gently detox, purify and refine the texture of the skin. Containing natural clay to rebalance sebum excretion, draw impurities and refine and cleanse pores. Infused with noni extract and lavender to help restore a healthier looking complexion and leave the skin feeling refreshed, clean and smooth. see more...

Kirsten B.
I am totally addicted to KORA products. My skin feels so wonderful while using them and I don’t have any sensitivity to any product I’ve used! This mask is super helpful for oily skin without drying it out and making it worse! It’s so nutrient dense and smells incredible!
Phuong T.
I think its a lovely product! I like its scent! It contains all organic ingredients which i really like! Its pretty gentle and very effective but very pricey so i wouldnt buy it again! There r lots of good products out there with better price!
Victoria F.
How does this compare to Arbonne's masks?

Amazon