BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKORA Organics

KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil

by KORA Organics

30 mL / 1.01 fl oz e
ALL SKIN TYPES

A rich, powerful, yet delicate treatment oil designed for the face and neck. Certified Organic Noni Extract, Rosehip Oil, Pomegranate Oil and Sea Buckthorn Oil combine to create a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids to smooth, nourish and brighten your skin.

THANKS TO

ROSEHIP OIL
NONI FRUIT EXTRACT
POMEGRANATE OIL
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL

CONSUMER STUDIES RESULTS -
87% noticed that their skin looked brighter and more radiant after 1 week.
93% noticed their skin appears more even-toned, with enhanced clarity after 2 weeks.
100% saw noticeable improvement in skin bounce and improved elasticity after 4 weeks.
93% saw noticeable improvement in the visible appearance of skin imperfections after 4 weeks.
96% saw visible improvement in skin looking healthier and more glowing in 4 weeks.

Based on a study of 31 women, ages 26 – 50 using Noni Glow Face Oil 30mL twice daily over a 4 week period.

DIRECTIONS -
Warm a few drops in the palms of your hands and apply over the face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and before moisturising. To restore skin to its optimum beauty, use as a daily nourishing treatment.

BEAUTY IN THE BLEND-
Our Noni Glow Face Oil delivers powerful results THANKS TO its potent blend of active ingredients—Rosehip Oil, Noni Fruit Extract, Pomegranate Oil and Sea Buckthorn Oil. At KORA Organics, we believe that there is: BEAUTY IN THE BLEND.

WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE -
Positive Affirmation: bliss
Certified Organic
Not Tested on Animals
Vegan
Fragrance Free (Contains no artificial or synthetic fragrance.)
NO Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic fragrance, Synthetic colors, T.E.A., D.E.A., Glycols, Silicones, PEGs. Ethoxylate and Formaldehyde free.
KORA Organics strives to source products and packaging to be environmentally-friendly, sustainable and recyclable.
Our products are energised with Rose Quartz, a crystal believed to carry a soothing energy to encourage love and acceptance of ourselves & others. By energising our products with Rose Quartz crystal, we infuse the vibration of love into KORA Organics and onto you.

INGREDIENTS -
Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/leaf/stem Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/leaf Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil*, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Farnesol** Citral**. *Ingredient from Organic Farming. **From essential oils.
100% natural origin of total. 99.28% organic of total. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com

NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. VEGAN.
FRAGRANCE FREE (Contains no artificial or synthetic fragrance.)

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Does this product help with fine lines and dry skin? Or is there a better oil that you’d recommend?
How many drops do you use?
Start your review of KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Tinesha E.
Fort Collins, CO
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Tinesha E.
love this. I use it at night and it has become my favorite night time moisturizer. compared to other oils that feel heavy, this oil is so light and feels like it gets absorbed into my skin very quickly.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,632 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is Kora Organics Noni glow face oil and it comes in two sizes, $65 and $25. I bought this on a whim and thought it did a good job dealing with dryness. I did not find this to be greasy at all. It left a very subtle, slight glow and felt comfortable. It does have a subtle scent but it doesn’t linger. The directions say to warm the product up in your hands before tapping into your skin. There wasn’t any ingredients in this to help skin tone, like sun damage. It can help with texture from dryness. I liked this overall but it didn’t have a wow factor for me. I suspect it might have broken me out a little but I can’t be sure, did anyone else feel like that?
Andrea H.
Silver Spring, MD
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Andrea H.
I honestly think this is overpriced for such a small tiny bottle. This gives me the ordinary rose hip oil vibes. This product smells really nice and helps to relax at night, but when I wake up the next day my face is SUPER oily. I don’t have this effect with the ordinary.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,160 reviews
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Kimberly T.
I really love this oil for my days when I want a natural glow.I will cleanse, apply moisturizer, SPF, mascara and gloss. It makes me look luminous. Also it’s lightweight and feels beautiful. This brand is so underrated. You get a lot of bang for your buck and the packaging is beautiful.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Samantha H.
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Samantha H.
Eh honestly probably won't buy again. Its pretty pricey and I just don't really like how it leaves my skin or smells. Just not worth it to me
Gurdeep K.
Floral Park, NY
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Gurdeep K.
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Gurdeep K.
If someone like doing massage on there face, this is the best oil for that. I love to put that on my face and massage for 5-10 minutes in upward position. Then it gives a perfect look. I never forgets to put this at night. I use KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil on my neck as well. It’s really good if you are dry and put this before you do makeup. It didn’t give me any reaction, no breakouts, plus it have a very nice smell to it. My 5year old son always love that when I put on my face, because he kiss me a lot, he says “mom I like it a lot because it’s less so good” #selfcare #oil #makeup
Landon G.
Portland , OR
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Landon G.
Purchased at: Sephora
🤍The Kora Organics Noni Glow Facial Oil has a medium to lightweight hydrating consistency. I’ve been using this product for awhile and it never disappoints.🏆 Lately I’ve had really uncomfortable, dry skin, most likely due to wearing a N95 mask and a shield for work. I feel that since adding a daytime facial oil into my routine has saved my skin.✔️ The oil has a light, earthy scent, but definitely not overwhelming and diminishes after a few minutes. This has been one of my favorite facial oils I have tried.⭐️It gives me a subtle dewey look, and a hint of a glow. This is packed with some substantial ingredients which include Jojoba, Rose Hip Oil, Pomegranate, Sunflower, Grape, Lavender, Jasmine, Clove, Sea Buckhorn, Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Citral, and Noni Fruit Extract.🖤 The Noni Fruit Extract supposedly softens and replenishes the skins appearance and supports skins natural radiance, rich source of over 100 vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.💜 The beautiful blend of oils sink into my skin very nicely, and does not feel too heavy.💦My skin reacts well, and it gives me a nice amount of moisture and makes my skin feel soft and supple. I use this in my daytime routine, right before I apply my sunscreen. It does make my face appear a little on the greasy side, but by the time I arrive at work, it turns into a nice even glow.💎 A little bit of this oil does go a long way. I just add a drop or two into the palms of my hands and then slowly pat the oil on my forehead, nose, checks, and chin.🤲🏻 I’ve also notice my face appears naturally darker after application. Overall it’s a great facial oil, but is on the more pricy side. #skincare
Cheyenne A.
Riverbank, CA
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Cheyenne A.
The best face oil I've ever used hands down. I've gone through 2 bottles. Leaves my skin so soft and hydrated and absorbs into the skin so well with no oily film or residue.
B -.
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by B -.
This is such an amazing product! It’s good for sensitive skin. It’s a face oil so it’s very soft and soothing and moisturizing and gives the face a glow! I highly recommend this for daily use, after cleansing face. It gives face a glow!
Raven C.
Brooklyn, NY
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Raven C.
Okay, I love this product in totality. The ingredients, the packaging, and the results are all super premium. I use lots of oils and this one was perfect for traveling (size) and wearing around without looking SO shiny and oily. It actually absorbs into your skin and leaves you looking sunkissed and healthy and hydrated. It works great at night when rolled into your face with a quartz roller too. 10/10 would reco.KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley T.
Denver, CO
il y a 5 mois
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil can this be applied over the kora vitamin c serum?
Cailin K. il y a 5 mois
I’ve been doing that and it seems to work perfectly! A little definitely goes a long way. At night I wash my face, apply a pimp of the Vitamin C, enough of the oil to cover a thin layer of my face, neck & chest, then I apply a thin layer of moisturizer. I have finicky, sensitive skin and it loves this routine.