KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil

by KORA Organics

30 mL / 1.01 fl oz e
ALL SKIN TYPES

A rich, powerful, yet delicate treatment oil designed for the face and neck. Certified Organic Noni Extract, Rosehip Oil, Pomegranate Oil and Sea Buckthorn Oil combine to create a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids to smooth, nourish and brighten your skin.

THANKS TO

ROSEHIP OIL
NONI FRUIT EXTRACT
POMEGRANATE OIL
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL

CONSUMER STUDIES RESULTS -
87% noticed that their skin looked brighter and more radiant after 1 week.
93% noticed their skin appears more even-toned, with enhanced clarity after 2 weeks.
100% saw noticeable improvement in skin bounce and improved elasticity after 4 weeks.
93% saw noticeable improvement in the visible appearance of skin imperfections after 4 weeks.
96% saw visible improvement in skin looking healthier and more glowing in 4 weeks.

Based on a study of 31 women, ages 26 – 50 using Noni Glow Face Oil 30mL twice daily over a 4 week period.

DIRECTIONS -
Warm a few drops in the palms of your hands and apply over the face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and before moisturising. To restore skin to its optimum beauty, use as a daily nourishing treatment.

BEAUTY IN THE BLEND-
Our Noni Glow Face Oil delivers powerful results THANKS TO its potent blend of active ingredients—Rosehip Oil, Noni Fruit Extract, Pomegranate Oil and Sea Buckthorn Oil. At KORA Organics, we believe that there is: BEAUTY IN THE BLEND.

WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE -
Positive Affirmation: bliss
Certified Organic
Not Tested on Animals
Vegan
Fragrance Free (Contains no artificial or synthetic fragrance.)
NO Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic fragrance, Synthetic colors, T.E.A., D.E.A., Glycols, Silicones, PEGs. Ethoxylate and Formaldehyde free.
KORA Organics strives to source products and packaging to be environmentally-friendly, sustainable and recyclable.
Our products are energised with Rose Quartz, a crystal believed to carry a soothing energy to encourage love and acceptance of ourselves & others. By energising our products with Rose Quartz crystal, we infuse the vibration of love into KORA Organics and onto you.

INGREDIENTS -
Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/leaf/stem Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/leaf Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil*, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Farnesol** Citral**. *Ingredient from Organic Farming. **From essential oils.
100% natural origin of total. 99.28% organic of total. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com

NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. VEGAN.
FRAGRANCE FREE (Contains no artificial or synthetic fragrance.)

How many drops do you use?
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil can this be applied over the kora vitamin c serum?
Hook is this on sensative skin?
Start your review of KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Kimberly T.
I really love this oil for my days when I want a natural glow.I will cleanse, apply moisturizer, SPF, mascara and gloss. It makes me look luminous. Also it’s lightweight and feels beautiful. This brand is so underrated. You get a lot of bang for your buck and the packaging is beautiful.
Gurdeep K.
Floral Park, NY
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Gurdeep K.
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Gurdeep K.
If someone like doing massage on there face, this is the best oil for that. I love to put that on my face and massage for 5-10 minutes in upward position. Then it gives a perfect look. I never forgets to put this at night. I use KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil on my neck as well. It’s really good if you are dry and put this before you do makeup. It didn’t give me any reaction, no breakouts, plus it have a very nice smell to it. My 5year old son always love that when I put on my face, because he kiss me a lot, he says “mom I like it a lot because it’s less so good” #selfcare #oil #makeup
Landon G.
Portland , OR
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Landon G.
Purchased at: Sephora
🤍The Kora Organics Noni Glow Facial Oil has a medium to lightweight hydrating consistency. I’ve been using this product for awhile and it never disappoints.🏆 Lately I’ve had really uncomfortable, dry skin, most likely due to wearing a N95 mask and a shield for work. I feel that since adding a daytime facial oil into my routine has saved my skin.✔️ The oil has a light, earthy scent, but definitely not overwhelming and diminishes after a few minutes. This has been one of my favorite facial oils I have tried.⭐️It gives me a subtle dewey look, and a hint of a glow. This is packed with some substantial ingredients which include Jojoba, Rose Hip Oil, Pomegranate, Sunflower, Grape, Lavender, Jasmine, Clove, Sea Buckhorn, Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Citral, and Noni Fruit Extract.🖤 The Noni Fruit Extract supposedly softens and replenishes the skins appearance and supports skins natural radiance, rich source of over 100 vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.💜 The beautiful blend of oils sink into my skin very nicely, and does not feel too heavy.💦My skin reacts well, and it gives me a nice amount of moisture and makes my skin feel soft and supple. I use this in my daytime routine, right before I apply my sunscreen. It does make my face appear a little on the greasy side, but by the time I arrive at work, it turns into a nice even glow.💎 A little bit of this oil does go a long way. I just add a drop or two into the palms of my hands and then slowly pat the oil on my forehead, nose, checks, and chin.🤲🏻 I’ve also notice my face appears naturally darker after application. Overall it’s a great facial oil, but is on the more pricy side. #skincare
Cheyenne A.
Riverbank, CA
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Cheyenne A.
The best face oil I've ever used hands down. I've gone through 2 bottles. Leaves my skin so soft and hydrated and absorbs into the skin so well with no oily film or residue.
B -.
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by B -.
This is such an amazing product! It’s good for sensitive skin. It’s a face oil so it’s very soft and soothing and moisturizing and gives the face a glow! I highly recommend this for daily use, after cleansing face. It gives face a glow!
Raven C.
Brooklyn, NY
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Raven C.
Okay, I love this product in totality. The ingredients, the packaging, and the results are all super premium. I use lots of oils and this one was perfect for traveling (size) and wearing around without looking SO shiny and oily. It actually absorbs into your skin and leaves you looking sunkissed and healthy and hydrated. It works great at night when rolled into your face with a quartz roller too. 10/10 would reco.KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil
BRITTANY S.
Riverside, CA
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by BRITTANY S.
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by BRITTANY S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The packaging to this product is beautiful!! It came with a crystal, ( how did they know I collect crystals?)! The glow oil moisturized my skin in this crazy California weather. My foundation looks great! KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil
Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Michelle P.
I've never been one for face oils being that my face is naturally oily but the Kora Organics Noni Glow Face Oil works incredibly well with my skin. I warm a bit up in my palm and rub it in a circular motion on my face & neck. It leaves me with a glow and my face feels like it just received a professional facial after using this oil. The smell is very relaxing with scents of lavender & fruit. Its the perfect addition to my nightly face regimen. #glowtosleep #noninight #complimentary I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Meagan M.
Roseville, CA
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by Meagan M.
I love this face oil! The smell is delicious but not over bearing and it really does hydrate the skin and i wake up feeling refreshed (I apply it P.M.) some oils burn my under eyes but this has worked great under my eyes and around my Occipital bone. I did receive this product for free but after usin it I would bight the bullet and repurchase
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
KORA Oorganics Noni Glow Face Oil uploaded by MANDY K.
I got this sample/travel sized Noni Oil in the recent Kora Voxbox featuring the Noni Night Aha Resurfacing Serum. I had never head of this brand before, and really enjoyed both products. This oil comes in a frost glass vial with dropper for dispensing. The scent of this oil is hard to describe. I think it may be the smell of the 'noni' fruit as the name suggests. The top note is a little funky. Not in a bad way though. Either way, it doesn't last long to me, and scent evolves into a richer earthy one. After cleansing and toning, I used a few drop to apply to my face. I love the feeling of this. The texture is a little thinner than most oils I've tried, but it's still very hydrating and doesn't feel greasy. I like using this in the evening because come morning, my face is soft and dewy. The price point of this is a bit higher for the amount of product you get, so I'm a little on the fence regarding whether I will purchase this in the future. Overall though, I very much enjoyed this one and I'm happy I got a chance to try it out!FULL DISCLOSURE: This oil was gifted in a Voxbox. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley T.
Denver, CO
il y a un mois
Cailin K. il y a 22 jours
I’ve been doing that and it seems to work perfectly! A little definitely goes a long way. At night I wash my face, apply a pimp of the Vitamin C, enough of the oil to cover a thin layer of my face, neck & chest, then I apply a thin layer of moisturizer. I have finicky, sensitive skin and it loves this routine.
Danielle D.
Johnstown, PA
il y a un an
Katie L. il y a un an
I love this product. I use it a few times a week(at night) and it leaves my skin very soft and glowing. I’ll even use it on my cuticles when they become dry. I think it smells good too :)