Beverageskor shot

by kor shot

"C" all the great things this nurturing shot can do for you . Containing a mix of sea buckthorn juice, camu camu, baobab, pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice, this vitamin C shot packs a citrus punch! . Shake me, shoot me, feel me! This cold-pressed juice shot is 100% USDA Organic and crafted with only the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients. Delivered right to your doorstep, Kor Shots are shipped in a refrigerated Green Liner to ensure the juice stays fresh and ready for your consumption.

"C" all the great things this nurturing shot can do for you; Containing a mix of sea buckthorn juice, camu camu, baobab, pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice, this vitamin C shot packs a citrus punch!; Shake me, shoot me, feel me! This cold-pressed juice shot is 100% USDA Organic and crafted with only the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients.; Delivered right to your doorstep, Kor Shots are shipped in a refrigerated Green Liner to ensure the juice stays fresh and ready for your consumption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kor Shots - Potent-C - Organic Cold Pressed, Dietary Supplement, Immunity Boosting, Vitamin-C, Energy Juice Shot - 24 Pack [Potent-C]!
Brittny L.
Houston
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Delicious and easy to drink. Would recommend stocking up on these! They are a little pricy but worth it!
Jessica K.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Target
Yummy! I love the pineapple in this shot. The sea buckthorn is rich in vitamins. It’s so tasty!!!
McKenzie  C.
Kor Shots - Potent-C - Organic Cold Pressed, Dietary Supplement, Immunity Boosting, Vitamin-C, Energy Juice Shot - 24 Pack [Potent-C] uploaded by McKenzie  C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My favorite juice shot ever! Worth the price. I want a whole case! My go to when I am sick or need a boost
Valerie M.
Kingsland, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for help with my immunity! Love this product. It helps boost my immune system! It is a bit harsh on my throat but it does calm down after a few minutes! I completely recommend if you definitely suffer from a lower immune system
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite one! It feels so good after you drink it!! Wild sea buckthorn is amazing!!!
Lauline G.
I swear by KOR Shots esp Potent-C; anytime I am starting to feel sick I will take this- it seriously helps! I don’t like drinking orange juice and this is a great way of getting vitamin c especially without all the sugar! I am obsessed!
Danielle V.
Bakersfield, CA
Kor Shots - Potent-C - Organic Cold Pressed, Dietary Supplement, Immunity Boosting, Vitamin-C, Energy Juice Shot - 24 Pack [Potent-C] uploaded by Danielle V.
Purchased at: Amazon
This one I can’t get enough of! Wednesday night my throat was hurting and I was feeling overly tired. I took this shot right at bedtime and some elderberry and I woke up feeling so much better in the morning! This one tastes great almost like orange juice!

Looking for your answer?