BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsKOR
Clip-Free 19MM Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand

Kor Clip-Free 19MM Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand

by KOR

The KOR Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Curlers are designed to create salon-beautiful curls and super-bouncy waves. The clip-free curlers are intuitive and very easy to use and provide professional-level results in just minutes. Clip-free curler will...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kor Clip-Free 19MM Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand!
Lesly A.
Orlando, FL
Kor Clip-Free 19MM Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand uploaded by Lesly A.
I love this curling iron it helps me achieve the best and cute wavy curls that I like.
LilTaco🌮 🌮.
It works pretty well I like the design and it was affordable. They do not sell these everywhere though I think I bought it at the mall
Sally I.
Mississauga, ON
This wand gets really hot and has lasted for over 8 years. I used it about once a week. It comes with a glove and the barrel twists so it makes it easy to rotate the hair if you want. It's an excellent wand and cheap in my opinion. I'd highly recommend this wand to create an array of curls.

Looking for your answer?