KOR 25mm (1KOR 25mm (1KOR 25mm (1
KOR 25mm (1

KOR 25mm (1") Ceramic Tourmaline Clipless Curling Iron / Wand / Rod

BY KOR

The 25mm KOR Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Curlers are designed to create salon-beautiful curls and super-bouncy waves. The clip-free curlers are intuitive and very easy to use and provide professional-level results in just minutes. Clip-free curler... see more...

KOR 25mm (1
KOR 25mm (1") Ceramic Tourmaline Clipless Curling Iron / Wand / Rod
LilTaco🌮 🌮.
This is awesome it comes with like a little gloves so you don’t burn your hand I don’t really use it necessarily much on my hair because I have naturally curly hair but I use it on my daughters hair every now and then
Mel G.
Before this wand I had bought like 4 different curling irons!! Couldn't find the right one until I found this wand!! It is worth your money this wand is Awesome! My curls stay all day and the next day basically until I wash my hair. It leaves my curls soft and it doesn't smell like burnt like other curling irons. Definitely worth to buy!
Michelle F.
San Juan , TX
Absolutely love this wand! You need to be careful and use the glove because it gets very hot! I always get compliments. I have long, thick, voluminous hair and it's very easy to to style with the wand.
Lexi H.
Tampa, FL
This wand is amazing. I have very fine hair and nothing can curl it except for this. I get a lot of compliments and people always ask me to do their hair for them. It's quick and easy to use and it actually curls really well. I recommend using this over a curler or straight iron for better long lasting effects.
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
Don't one this specific brand but i do own a wand and i love it! Especially when I'm trying to either touch up a curl or trying to volumize my hair this is definitely one that does the job.
hannah b.
Porter, TX
Omg omg omg WORTH EVERY PENNY SPENT!! CURLING MY HAIR WENT FROM AN HOUR EVENT TO LITERALLY TEN MINUTES THE CURLES ARE SO AMAZING AND I AM ABSOLUTLY IN LOVE!
Macie G.
Great curling wand! I have naturally curly hair but this is great for getting managable curls and they stay all day...Worth the money for sure!
Ana T.
This is my best friend when it come to curl my hair, I just love the fact that it make your life easy while making your curls fast and easy
𝒩𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓁𝒾 𝒮.
Belton, TX
It’s my favorite curling wand! It’s so easy to use and it doesn’t take long to make a curl and doesn’t damage my hair either.
adriana s.
Pearsall
Love this wand so much heats up really quick and curls hair in less then 3 seconds super fast and leaves really pretty curls.