BY KOPPERS

5 Pounds of Koppers Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans see more...

Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I love these!!!!!!!! The rich outside is my favorite part but I love the coffee inside as well. I don't eat them often but I would recommend them although a little pricey I will be buying them again!
Taliyah T.
Love these coffee beans! They are the best! Every time they're mentioned I get excited. Being a coffee lover, even though I cut down on drinking a lot of coffee, if I could eat these every single day I would. I love these coffee beans!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
These were the best things before basketball games. Instead of a cup of coffee that made me have to use the rest room mid-game, these gave me the same amount of energy! So great!!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
I tried these one time and fell in love after that. I never knew I would like these so much but the chocolate and coffee flavors go great together
shannon y.
These are my favorite snacks to snack on throughout the day. They are crunchy coffee beans on the inside and a luscious chocolate coat.
Ruth G.
Fort Collins, CO
I work as a Batista and I have to say these taste better than any other chocolate covered coffee bean I have tried.
Amanda B.
Some of my favorite candies - very special treat to have these. The chocolate mixed with the cordial...yum!
Destinee A.
What a snack! Absolutely delicious and they'll keep you buzzing all day just be sure to check your teeth!!!
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Oh YES!chocolate and coffee! What else can you want in a sweet food? It is classy and tasteful! Yummm!
Brittany S.
Gastonia , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you love mocha coffee at all you will love these. Amazing flavor texture and energy received.
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do these actually give you energy?