Kopiko Java 3 in 1 Instant Coffee 10 Sachets

by Kopiko

Kopiko Instant Java Coffee 3 in 1 in 7.41oz (210g) bag. 10 sachet / bag. KOPIKO 3 in 1 Java Coffee consist of Instant Java Coffee, Sugar, Palm Sugar & Cream. Perfect for people on the go, simply pour the sachets into a cup, add 150 ml hot water, stir...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kopiko Java 3 in 1 Instant Coffee 10 Sachets!
This is the best 3-in-1 coffee I've had. Other brands lack in coffee flavor. If you're looking for instant coffee, you won't regret this brand. They also have the Kopiko - Brown Coffee with I think has more coffee flavor.
For instant coffee this was pretty good. It has a nice flavor and is strong enough for my liking. I definitely prefer this over many other instant coffees.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I LOVE coffee! I never fail to find more and more kinds that I like. This was my first time drinking instant coffee and I loved it!
No Special Diet