Kopiko Instant 3 in 1 Brown Coffee - 30 Packets/Bag (26.5 Oz)

by Kopiko

Kopiko Brand More in 1 Coffee Mix Plus Brown Sugar Brown Coffee in 26.50oz (750g) bag. 1 bag contains 30 sachets. Product of Indonesia.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kopiko Instant 3 in 1 Brown Coffee - 30 Packets/Bag (26.5 Oz)!
4 months agoOrlando, FL
Such a great creamy instant coffee! I mix it with the dark blend and add a little less water than usual so it's creamy like hot chocolate. This gives a great pick me up and isn't too acidic so it's gentle enough in my stomach. Just ordered a few big bags of each for work!
2 years ago
I'm in love with this coffee!! It's not so strong and not so sweet as well!! I just love how it's just in the middle. I'm not a coffee person, so I'm really picky when it comes to coffee šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
3 years agoSterling Hts, MI
Kopiko Instant 3 in 1 Brown Coffee - 30 Packets/Bag (26.5 Oz) uploaded by Mariah D.
If there is ever a time I don't use my Keurig, this is my go-to instant coffee! The taste is just perfect! It's not too bitter or sweet. And of course, it's not 'that' strong...well not for me at least. I bought mine at Hmart for around $9 and it's pretty cheap. Highly recommend this 3 in 1 instant coffee!