BY KOPIKO

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Cairns
These have got to be one of my favourite candies in the world. I can keep eating and eating them. I love coffee and I love these.
Andreea M.
Andreea M.
Lisburn NI
I absolutely love coffee candies. First time I tried these I fell in love with the taste
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
Loved these growing up, very cheap and addicting even though i don't really drink coffee
ashkan a.
ashkan a.
Calgary
Absolutely the best coffee candy ever !!!!! sweet and creamy and rich in flavor ! Hard to find in Canada.
Nistha G.
Nistha G.
As is promised its completely like a cup of coffee in a toffee. Its creamy, tasty and has right amount of sugariness.
Theresa Marie V.
Theresa Marie V.
Cebu City, Philippines
This candy reminds me of my childhood.. I used to eat this back then... it maybe is one of the reasons why I love coffee now..
Aarzoo S.
Aarzoo S.
delhi, New Delhi
Who doesn't love kopiko coffee candy.it's also a available in india. and m addicted to this candy. I always carry this with me.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This candy comes very close in taste to a real cup of double latte, though a tad sweeter. This does contain caffeine, so its not a decaf alternative to coffee, and its definitely not recommended for kids.

Pros:
1. Great tasting coffee candy; a good caffeine fix
2. Hard toffee, so it lasts a long time
3. 20 calories per toffee, which is not too bad
4. Individually wrapped pieces

Cons:
1. All the cons of regular coffee; overuse can cause headaches, dehydration, digestive dependence, restlessness, sleep disruption, stained teeth, bad breath and caffeine crashes
2. Very hard, brittle candy that is sometimes broken with sharp edges; I've hurt my tongue on occasion
3. A little sweeter than I'd like
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Scarborough, ON
My parents always brought these back for me from the Philippines, where we come from. honestly not very delicious in my opinion
Gladys F.
Gladys F.
These give me that coffee boost when I need it. They are so yummy. They also come in dual flavor.
Shalene  H.