Add a Photo

By KOPIKO
#131 in Hard Candy

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Victoria H.
Victoria H.

My favorite coffee candy. Gives me a bit of a boost and cures my sweet tooth as well. plus I love the smell of coffee and this stuff smells great!
rose r.
rose r.
Dodge City, KS

Another asian sweet treat. My vietnamese girlfriend got me hooked onto asian candies they all have a unique flavor! This candy literally tastes like your morning cup of coffee with cream and sugar. AMAZING♡
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Saint Robert, MO

Absolutely delicious. I can never find these in the grocery store though. So worth it!
abby b.
abby b.
Imperial Bch, CA

These candies are so good i was a little iffy on trying them but once i did i realized the greatness in taste. It taste exactly.like you are drink a cup of coffee
Kerry F.
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY

A co worker brought these into work to share. She bought them from a international store. If you love coffee than this is the candy for you. It has an identical taste to a creamy cup of coffee and isn't overly sweet!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY

This is not my favorite coffee treat.......I definitely prefer chocolate covered espresso beans over this.
josephine n.
josephine n.
saint laurent

It is delicious! I love coffee and this candy is like coffee in a small square of sweetness. It's like a coffee on the go, but without much the caffeine.
Gladys F.
Gladys F.

These give me that coffee boost when I need it. They are so yummy. They also come in dual flavor.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Los angeles, Ca

Kopiko coffee candy one of my most enjoyable coffee flavor ever I use to love eating this as a kid and my daughter loves them too
Patti M.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA

I love these! I always have my pantry stocked with these. They are always the first ones gone at parties.
Shalene  H.