Add a Photo

By KOPIKO
#131 in Hard Candy

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Scarborough, Ontario

My parents always brought these back for me from the Philippines, where we come from. honestly not very delicious in my opinion
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

Def nostalgia just seeing the photo. Strong coffee taste, I grew up with these in the house and I would eat them ever so often!
kasey h.
kasey h.

Love these things they are so inexpensive and actual taste like coffee candy but beware they are addicting 👍
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Growing up in the Philippines, I always loved this candy! I think this is how I got into coffee!!! I remember popping one of these every hour our couple of minutes! Not gonna lie I still do it whenever I get my hands in this item!!! I will always love this candy.. It's bring me back great memories and my love for coffee
Theresa Marie V.
Theresa Marie V.
Cebu City, Philippines

This candy reminds me of my childhood.. I used to eat this back then... it maybe is one of the reasons why I love coffee now..
SamiJoie J.
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN

I remember eating these as a kid. One of the grannies at church would slip me one when I was falling asleep during the sermon and the sweet, coffee taste would wake me up in a snap! That, and I was a kid. I've had them now and they still being back memories.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

I remember these as a little kid as my grandfather would hand these out. now that I am grown, these bring back happy childhood memories.
Tamara c.
Tamara c.

These are one of my favorite drops to suck on and it really helps with changing my mouth flavor and I like them specially in the morning when I wake up
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

I love the taste of coffee so of course I had to try these out. These are amazing!
Kelly Ann D.
Kelly Ann D.
Junction City, KS

If you love coffee, this product is a must try! It's great, it's sweet and tastes like coffee.
Shalene  H.