BY KOPIKO

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

ruzina a.
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
these are one of my favorite hard candy. they are very cheap from the asian store i get them from. love that coffee flavor and smell. it's not tooooooo sugary. just the write amount of sweetness to it. definitely give them a try. i would definitely buy them again
Patti M.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
I love these! I always have my pantry stocked with these. They are always the first ones gone at parties.
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Saint Robert, MO
Absolutely delicious. I can never find these in the grocery store though. So worth it!
rose r.
rose r.
Dodge City, KS
Another asian sweet treat. My vietnamese girlfriend got me hooked onto asian candies they all have a unique flavor! This candy literally tastes like your morning cup of coffee with cream and sugar. AMAZING♡
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I remember these as a little kid as my grandfather would hand these out. now that I am grown, these bring back happy childhood memories.
SamiJoie J.
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I remember eating these as a kid. One of the grannies at church would slip me one when I was falling asleep during the sermon and the sweet, coffee taste would wake me up in a snap! That, and I was a kid. I've had them now and they still being back memories.
kasey h.
kasey h.
Love these things they are so inexpensive and actual taste like coffee candy but beware they are addicting 👍
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Def nostalgia just seeing the photo. Strong coffee taste, I grew up with these in the house and I would eat them ever so often!
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Milwaukee, WI
I love cappuccino drinks and anything flavored after them. i suggest anyone to try these candies you will love them
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195.
Although many people do not like coffee candies , I love since I was little , I find delicious , creamy , and are economical , highly recommend them.
Shalene  H.