BY KOPIKO #99 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Buy on Walmart
kasey h.
Love these things they are so inexpensive and actual taste like coffee candy but beware they are addicting 👍
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This is not my favorite coffee treat.......I definitely prefer chocolate covered espresso beans over this.
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
I love these! I always have my pantry stocked with these. They are always the first ones gone at parties.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Very coffee flavored - they taste great! My mom will carry these around in her purse as a pick me up.
Kelly Ann D.
If you love coffee, this product is a must try! It's great, it's sweet and tastes like coffee.
Jaclyn S.
Saint Robert, MO
Absolutely delicious. I can never find these in the grocery store though. So worth it!
Paige S.
Harrisburg
I remember trying one of these before but I can't find them anywhere. I wish I could!
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these coffee candies, they are strong but taste great and are super addicting.
Sally Y.
I'm a coffee lover and when you put coffee flavor into a hard candy, it's fabulous.
Jenna K.
I love the taste of coffee so of course I had to try these out. These are amazing!
Shalene  H.