BY KOPIKO #86 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Buy on Walmart
Pa Nou T.
These candy are so yummy!! I don't like coffee but i like these coffee candy. They taste kind of like coffee but very sweet and creamy, taste great.
Sarah P.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this candy, it really taste like coffee but without the cream or milk. I like my coffee black with sugar and it is exactly what it taste like.
naomi s.
Sc, ['', '', '']
I love coffee flavored anything!! these were so good! Its nice to just have one if you are feeling a little hungry but its not lunch time yet!
Melissa R.
I remember these as a little kid as my grandfather would hand these out. now that I am grown, these bring back happy childhood memories.
Marina K.
One of my favorite candy of all time! One cause it's coffee and that you have the option to drink or just eat this melt it in your mouth
Lindsay M.
Kopiko provides the great taste of coffee without having to brew a whole pot! The taste is excellent and the candies last a long time.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Def nostalgia just seeing the photo. Strong coffee taste, I grew up with these in the house and I would eat them ever so often!
Maureen N.
Milwaukee, WI
I love cappuccino drinks and anything flavored after them. i suggest anyone to try these candies you will love them
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite candy growing up you can find these at your local asian market very affordable for a whole bag
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love coffee candy. Use to bring these to school and just munch on them.. Its very great if you love coffee
Shalene  H.