BY KOPIKO

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Buy on Walmart
Lindsay M.
Kopiko provides the great taste of coffee without having to brew a whole pot! The taste is excellent and the candies last a long time.
josephine n.
saint laurent
It is delicious! I love coffee and this candy is like coffee in a small square of sweetness. It's like a coffee on the go, but without much the caffeine.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
I love these! I always have my pantry stocked with these. They are always the first ones gone at parties.
Maureen N.
Milwaukee, WI
I love cappuccino drinks and anything flavored after them. i suggest anyone to try these candies you will love them
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
This candy literally tastes like you're drinking a strong coffee 😂😂 This is the only thing I eat every morning whenever I don't have time to drink coffee 😂😂😂😂
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
A co worker brought these into work to share. She bought them from a international store. If you love coffee than this is the candy for you. It has an identical taste to a creamy cup of coffee and isn't overly sweet!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This is not my favorite coffee treat.......I definitely prefer chocolate covered espresso beans over this.
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
these are one of my favorite hard candy. they are very cheap from the asian store i get them from. love that coffee flavor and smell. it's not tooooooo sugary. just the write amount of sweetness to it. definitely give them a try. i would definitely buy them again
kasey h.
Love these things they are so inexpensive and actual taste like coffee candy but beware they are addicting 👍
Jennifer R.
Growing up in the Philippines, I always loved this candy! I think this is how I got into coffee!!! I remember popping one of these every hour our couple of minutes! Not gonna lie I still do it whenever I get my hands in this item!!! I will always love this candy.. It's bring me back great memories and my love for coffee
Shalene  H.