BY KOPIKO

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

naomi s.
naomi s.
Summerville sc, ['', '', '']
I love coffee flavored anything!! these were so good! Its nice to just have one if you are feeling a little hungry but its not lunch time yet!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kopiko provides the great taste of coffee without having to brew a whole pot! The taste is excellent and the candies last a long time.
josephine n.
josephine n.
saint laurent
It is delicious! I love coffee and this candy is like coffee in a small square of sweetness. It's like a coffee on the go, but without much the caffeine.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This is not my favorite coffee treat.......I definitely prefer chocolate covered espresso beans over this.
Kerry F.
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
A co worker brought these into work to share. She bought them from a international store. If you love coffee than this is the candy for you. It has an identical taste to a creamy cup of coffee and isn't overly sweet!
abby b.
abby b.
Imperial Bch, CA
These candies are so good i was a little iffy on trying them but once i did i realized the greatness in taste. It taste exactly.like you are drink a cup of coffee
Kelly Ann D.
Kelly Ann D.
Junction City, KS
If you love coffee, this product is a must try! It's great, it's sweet and tastes like coffee.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
I love the taste of coffee so of course I had to try these out. These are amazing!
Tamara c.
Tamara c.
These are one of my favorite drops to suck on and it really helps with changing my mouth flavor and I like them specially in the morning when I wake up
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Growing up in the Philippines, I always loved this candy! I think this is how I got into coffee!!! I remember popping one of these every hour our couple of minutes! Not gonna lie I still do it whenever I get my hands in this item!!! I will always love this candy.. It's bring me back great memories and my love for coffee
Shalene  H.