Add a Photo

By KOPIKO
#139 in Hard Candy

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Pa Nou T.
Pa Nou T.

These candy are so yummy!! I don't like coffee but i like these coffee candy. They taste kind of like coffee but very sweet and creamy, taste great.
Marina K.
Marina K.

One of my favorite candy of all time! One cause it's coffee and that you have the option to drink or just eat this melt it in your mouth
Rathana H.
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA

One of my favorite candy growing up you can find these at your local asian market very affordable for a whole bag
Lovelyn A.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV

I love coffee candy. Use to bring these to school and just munch on them.. Its very great if you love coffee
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX

Very coffee flavored - they taste great! My mom will carry these around in her purse as a pick me up.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Harrisburg

I remember trying one of these before but I can't find them anywhere. I wish I could!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI

I love these coffee candies, they are strong but taste great and are super addicting.
Sally Y.
Sally Y.

I'm a coffee lover and when you put coffee flavor into a hard candy, it's fabulous.
Mili Rani R.

COFFEE
CANDY
EVER
!
Again, another childhood favorite uptill now. You can go on eating bite after bite and the yummy crunch when you sink your teeth into it! Heavenly! A good candy for coffee lovers and perhaps non coffee drinkers as well.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

I love the taste of coffee so of course I had to try these out. These are amazing!
Shalene  H.