BY KOPIKO

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Buy on Walmart*
COFFEE
CANDY
EVER
!
Again, another childhood favorite uptill now. You can go on eating bite after bite and the yummy crunch when you sink your teeth into it! Heavenly! A good candy for coffee lovers and perhaps non coffee drinkers as well.
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember eating these as a kid. One of the grannies at church would slip me one when I was falling asleep during the sermon and the sweet, coffee taste would wake me up in a snap! That, and I was a kid. I've had them now and they still being back memories.
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
A co worker brought these into work to share. She bought them from a international store. If you love coffee than this is the candy for you. It has an identical taste to a creamy cup of coffee and isn't overly sweet!
Belle L.
California
I like this! I eat this a lot when I travel to asian countries. I haven't really see it in US and Canada though. It taste like coffee, sweet, but not super milky.
rose r.
Dodge City, KS
Another asian sweet treat. My vietnamese girlfriend got me hooked onto asian candies they all have a unique flavor! This candy literally tastes like your morning cup of coffee with cream and sugar. AMAZING♡
abby b.
Imperial Bch, CA
These candies are so good i was a little iffy on trying them but once i did i realized the greatness in taste. It taste exactly.like you are drink a cup of coffee
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
This candy literally tastes like you're drinking a strong coffee 😂😂 This is the only thing I eat every morning whenever I don't have time to drink coffee 😂😂😂😂
anabel c.
Love coffee candy! You can't go wrong with this candy, it taste just like coffee. The sweetness is perfect. I would love these in the morning or night😋😋😋
josephine n.
saint laurent
It is delicious! I love coffee and this candy is like coffee in a small square of sweetness. It's like a coffee on the go, but without much the caffeine.
Tamara c.
These are one of my favorite drops to suck on and it really helps with changing my mouth flavor and I like them specially in the morning when I wake up
Shalene  H.