Add a Photo

By KOPIKO
#135 in Hard Candy

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Rathana H.
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite candy growing up you can find these at your local asian market very affordable for a whole bag
Lovelyn A.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love coffee candy. Use to bring these to school and just munch on them.. Its very great if you love coffee
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Very coffee flavored - they taste great! My mom will carry these around in her purse as a pick me up.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I love these coffee candies, they are strong but taste great and are super addicting.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Harrisburg
I remember trying one of these before but I can't find them anywhere. I wish I could!
Sally Y.
Sally Y.
I'm a coffee lover and when you put coffee flavor into a hard candy, it's fabulous.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I was never a big fan of actual drinking coffee... but I could never resist these candies while growing up! It's so creamy and truly does give you the taste of the coffee aroma, without any bitterness (yay!). Every time I visit Thailand, I always buy these in bulk. I like giving them out as gifts too as these hard candies are the real deal. Just call me the weird ol' girl with coffee candies in her purse. No shame!
Mili Rani R.
COFFEE
CANDY
EVER
!
Again, another childhood favorite uptill now. You can go on eating bite after bite and the yummy crunch when you sink your teeth into it! Heavenly! A good candy for coffee lovers and perhaps non coffee drinkers as well.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this candy, it really taste like coffee but without the cream or milk. I like my coffee black with sugar and it is exactly what it taste like.
SamiJoie J.
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
I remember eating these as a kid. One of the grannies at church would slip me one when I was falling asleep during the sermon and the sweet, coffee taste would wake me up in a snap! That, and I was a kid. I've had them now and they still being back memories.
Shalene  H.