Add a Photo

By KOPIKO
#131 in Hard Candy

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

LEAR20696Katherine Z.
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195.

Although many people do not like coffee candies , I love since I was little , I find delicious , creamy , and are economical , highly recommend them.
Pa Nou T.
Pa Nou T.

These candy are so yummy!! I don't like coffee but i like these coffee candy. They taste kind of like coffee but very sweet and creamy, taste great.
Marina K.
Marina K.

One of my favorite candy of all time! One cause it's coffee and that you have the option to drink or just eat this melt it in your mouth
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Cairns

These have got to be one of my favourite candies in the world. I can keep eating and eating them. I love coffee and I love these.
Nistha G.
Nistha G.

As is promised its completely like a cup of coffee in a toffee. Its creamy, tasty and has right amount of sugariness.
Rathana H.
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA

One of my favorite candy growing up you can find these at your local asian market very affordable for a whole bag
Lovelyn A.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV

I love coffee candy. Use to bring these to school and just munch on them.. Its very great if you love coffee
Ashkan A.
Ashkan A.

Absolutely the best coffee candy ever !!!!! sweet and creamy and rich in flavor ! Hard to find in Canada.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX

Very coffee flavored - they taste great! My mom will carry these around in her purse as a pick me up.
Andreea M.
Andreea M.
Lisburn NI

I absolutely love coffee candies. First time I tried these I fell in love with the taste
Shalene  H.