BY KOPIKO #98 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Kopiko Coffee Candy is the world's Number 1 selling coffee candy, made from the finest coffee beans, specially blended to give you enjoyment of real coffee without having to brew. It's like having a cup of coffee wherever you go.

Our bite sized, individually wrapped candies are available in regular Coffee and also in Cappuccino flavors. We have many packaging options for you to choose from, such as our Table Top Sachet pack displays, Retail Packs, Jar Displays and Food Service Bulk Packs.

Kopiko Coffee Candy has been available in Asian, Ethnic and Specialty retail stores in the United States for the last 15 years. We are happy to announce that Kopiko Coffee Candies are now available for distribution nationwide in all channels.

Kopiko Coffee Candy is exclusively imported by Takari International for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico ). Takari is a California based Confectionery and Snack foods importer, exporter and distributor and has been in business for over 25 years. Our line includes chewy ginger candy, snack foods, Stikko brand wafer rolls, Danisa Butter cookies, Kara coconut milk products, Kara pineapple products, Smooze fruit ices, and much more.

What is KOPIKO? Many people ask us what Kopiko means. Kopiko Coffee Candy is named after the Kopiko Coffee bean which is grown in Hawaii.

Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was never a big fan of actual drinking coffee... but I could never resist these candies while growing up! It's so creamy and truly does give you the taste of the coffee aroma, without any bitterness (yay!). Every time I visit Thailand, I always buy these in bulk. I like giving them out as gifts too as these hard candies are the real deal. Just call me the weird ol' girl with coffee candies in her purse. No shame!
Denise R.
My favorite coffee candy ever! It is so good I could eat the whole bag to myself! You really get the coffee taste and you can not get enough! I eat them in the morning and it just keeps me going all day!
Rebjia S.
Katy, TX
These are so addictingly good! My friends and I really like eating these and they keep us awake and occupied when listening to lectures! Totally would recommend.
Melissa A.
Southampton, NY
Amazing candy that is a must try for coffee lovers! You can find them in most Asian supermarkets and I find them all the time when I travel overseas to India. I heard they also have a cappuccino flavor 😋
R A.
Sugar Land, TX
I have mixed feelings about this candy. Yes, it's the perfect coffee flavored hard candy but the after taste is disgusting to me. I hate the warm, bitter and a bit stinky taste it leaves in my mouth. I get the urge to brush my teeth after eating this. But when it's in my mouth, it tastes amazing! So I'm not so sure how I feel.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I usually don't like candy because I don't have a major sweet tooth but this is one of my favorites. It's a perfect balance between sweet, savory, and roasted. The coffee flavor is so powerful and not bitter or overpowering. I love this stuff! I think I may try to start chewing these guys when I'm craving coffee but don't want to over-caffeinate.
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
these are one of my favorite hard candy. they are very cheap from the asian store i get them from. love that coffee flavor and smell. it's not tooooooo sugary. just the write amount of sweetness to it. definitely give them a try. i would definitely buy them again
Jennifer R.
Growing up in the Philippines, I always loved this candy! I think this is how I got into coffee!!! I remember popping one of these every hour our couple of minutes! Not gonna lie I still do it whenever I get my hands in this item!!! I will always love this candy.. It's bring me back great memories and my love for coffee
Emma P.
More bitter than I like my coffee to be, but I suppose that's why people who enjoy their coffee strong love the taste of these candies. I've tasted better, but I believe it just boils down to personal taste. I do recommend you trying this though!
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
These bring back childhood memories!!! I used to eat these ALL the time, the coffee flavor is so bold but also sweet, it's the perfect flavor, I love to keep these in my purse to snack on randomly!
Shalene  H.