BY KOPARI BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing toner that restores skin's natural balance. Solutions for: - Dryness - Redness - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The Coconut Rose Toner revitalizes and restores skin's natural balance as it reduces the appearance of pores and keeps redness at bay. It is formulated with witch hazel, which is a powerful antioxidant that soothes and calms skin without drying it out. This fast-absorbing toner is the perfect second step in your skin care routine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, non-GMO, and formulated without silicone. Start with Kopari's purifying Coconut Cleansing Oil and finish with the hydrating Coconut Face Cream for optimal results.

• Coconut oil in large concentrations tends to break me out. Did this...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, AL
Kopari Coconut Rose Toner | My favorite @KopariBeauty hacks—
+ a scoop of Coconut Melt to your nightly bath and step out with super soft, smooth stems; excellent as a dry shaving treatment; and oh-ma-god massage oil to heat up sexy time (oh, and it's virgin, so you don't have to be)
+ dabble a small amount of Coconut Balm on pesky skin irritations and hands down the best hand cream for dry, rough hands.
+ Give your bun (or buns) some love! Work a small scoop of Coconut Melt onto the ends of your hair, then pull hair into a bun and let sit for at least 40 min before washing out. The result? The softest, silkiest strands ever!
+ Spritz yo' self! In all seriousness, the Coconut Rose Toner is the ultimate treat for skin in need of a refresh. Use it to set makeup, as an afternoon pick-me-up, and just after cleansing to keep skin balanced and hydrated. Did I mention it doubles as a gentle antiseptic and astringent to help banish breakouts?
+ 2 or 3 drops of Coconut Sheer oil into your foundation, then apply to face as normal. Finish up by highlighting the tops of your cheekbones, below the brow bone, and alone the bridge of your nose with just a smidgen of Coconut Body Glow!
+ dabble Coconut Sheer oil onto a cotton ball to gently wipe the day away (which means it'll remove stubborn mascara and cleanse skin all at once), bonus points  for nourishing those lashes!
+ use the complete 4-step coconut skincare system morning and night to purify, balance and hydrate your way to a healthy glow.
Best part? They are offering my friends, 10% off their first order, via my personalized link: http://rwrd.io/z94lp7m
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
I always get nervous using a toner on my dry skin and so I was happy to see Kopari come out with this one! I spray it on my face after I wash it morning and night and it just leaves my skin hydrated and plump! It does not dry out my skin and the spray makes it so easy to apply evenly. I like how it is a spray also, so you are not wasting a lot of product on a cotton swab. This is now apart of my everyday skincare routine and I could not be happier! The only negative aspect for me is the rose smell since I am not a fan of that scent.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
After using  Kopari Coconut Cleansing Oil , this is so refreshing on your face. Super gentle and definitely tightens your facial skin. I was so surprised when I used this product and noticed how it went beyond my expectations! It can be pretty drying to your skin, depending on your skin type, but follow it up with  Kopari Coconut Face Cream and you'll be hydrated and ready to glow for the whole day!
Jewels S.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Recently Purchased through Sephora my first time using this product it's got a Very lovely sent that's not overwhelming it gives your skin the hydration without making you look greasy it's my new addiction I only wish it came in a larger bottle as I'm sure I'll be going through several lol.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
Can't say enough good things about this toner. it hydrates and cools, can be used on clean skin or over makeup, and perfect for a quick pick me up. It's something I regularly pick up at Sephora and continue to use after months of use. Kopari Coconut Rose Toner
Briana H.
Briana H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
1. This is my FAVORITE part of my summer skincare routine. It is also good for refreshing makeup during the day-I use it after I repowder if I get oily during the day. 2. It is refreshing and light. 3. The scent is AMAZING. 4. The bottle is a nice size for the price. 5. This lasts a long time-I'm going on month three and it's still pretty full.
Jes S.
Jes S.
San Diego , CA
Really wanted to love this, but I ended up being allergic to something in the product. Smells amazing and is super refreshing. Made my face itchy and after a couple days I broke out. I'm sure it would be fine for people without sensitive skin!!! Love everything else in the product line though.
Leah H.
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO
This toner is amazing. It refreshes your skin and smells fantastic. I also use it as a setter. When my face needs a pick me up I spritz a little and I'm good to go. Feels so good on the skin too. Calms my face. I have sensitive skin and this works great. Kopari Coconut Rose Toner
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Waco, TX
My favorite toner. I partner this with ether the coconut rose moisturizer or my tatcha the gel water and its amazing. My face feels refreshed, revived, and beautiful. I also use it throughout the day to keep my face looking flawless all day. Adore this product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I bought mine from Sephora for $24. I love this! It's great to throw in your bag for those hot days. The packaging is super cute and small enough to be carried but still comes with a lot of product. Smells very good! Would re purchase again :)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Kopari Coconut Rose Toner thoughts on this product? Does it smell good? Work well for your skin?
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Coconut oil in large concentrations tends to break me out. Did this break you out? Does it feel lightweight on the skin? Does it make your face feel oily?