BY KOPARI BEAUTY #87 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing toner that restores skin's natural balance. Solutions for: - Dryness - Redness - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The Coconut Rose Toner revitalizes and restores skin's natural balance as it reduces the appearance of pores and keeps redness at bay. It is formulated with witch hazel, which is a powerful antioxidant that soothes and calms skin without drying it out. This fast-absorbing toner is the perfect second step in your skin care routine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, non-GMO, and formulated without silicone. Start with Kopari's purifying Coconut Cleansing Oil and finish with the hydrating Coconut Face Cream for optimal results.

Kopari Coconut Rose Toner
  • "[product:kopari-coconut-rose-toner] | My favorite @KopariBeauty hacks— + a scoop of Coconut Melt to your nightly bath and step out with super soft, smooth stems; excellent as a dry shaving treatment; and oh-ma-god massage oil to heat up sexy time (oh, and it's virgin, so you don't have to be) + dabble a small amount of Coconut Balm on pesky skin irritations and hands down the best hand cream for dry, rough hands. + Give your bun (or buns) some love! Work a small scoop of Coconut Melt onto the ends of your hair, then pull hair into a bun and let sit for at least 40 min before washing out. The result? The softest, silkiest strands ever! + Spritz yo' self! In all seriousness, the Coconut Rose Toner is the ultimate treat for skin in need of a refresh. Use it to set makeup, as an afternoon pick-me-up, and just after cleansing to keep skin balanced and hydrated. Did I mention it doubles as a gentle antiseptic and astringent to help banish breakouts? + 2 or 3 drops of Coconut Sheer oil into your foundation, then apply to face as normal. Finish up by highlighting the tops of your cheekbones, below the brow bone, and alone the bridge of your nose with just a smidgen of Coconut Body Glow! + dabble Coconut Sheer oil onto a cotton ball to gently wipe the day away (which means it'll remove stubborn mascara and cleanse skin all at once), bonus points  for nourishing those lashes! + use the complete 4-step coconut skincare system morning and night to purify, balance and hydrate your way to a healthy glow. . Best part? They are offering my friends, 10% off their first order, via my personalized link: http://rwrd.io/z94lp7m" in 3 reviews
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this toner in a subscription box, and wasn’t familiar with the brand before. The packaging is super cute, kind of fun but simple. The formula has a light rose scent which is noticeable but not overwhelming like many rose products I’ve tried before. I love that it’s paraben free, silicone free, phthalate free and sulfate free - also cruelty free! The nozzle gives a great all over mist (unlike SOME which I’ve used that squirt out in a stream and just soak one part of your face lol), which settles on the skin quickly and doesn’t make it feel like there is a thin film on you. This is cooling, and refreshing and feels great right after a shower! My skin is "normal" so I can't really speak personally to whether or not it evens out skin tone or helps with oil but based on popular opinion, it sounds like it would definitely be worth trying for those concerns! I’m not sure if I’d pay full price ($24 according to a quick search) but I don’t believe that price sounds unreasonable if I continue to like it as much as I do now. I would recommend this overall!
Jessica U.
Chula Vista
I had never used a toner before and was on the market for one when I came across Kopari at Sephora. Decided to pick this one up, the bottle was pretty, and I was also drawn to the rose and coconut. I absolutely love this, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all! I noticed my skin looked dewy, plump, and overall super healthy after just 2 days of using it. I would apply it before makeup/ after makeup. Or just on my face before running out of the house for work. Definitely recommend!
Jenni L.
Lansing, KS
Love love love love LOVEEEE!! I got this for free at Ulta last week and oh my gosh does this blow my mind! It tones the skin as well as give this gorgeous luminous GLOW. I glow like a goddess when I spray this on my face and it is so satisfying. It is sold out online and I need more of this in my life because I will be out of this VERY soon. I already looked, the moment I used it, to see how much it was so I could buy it. It is $24 at Ulta which is a great price. The packaging is too cute and it smells amazing.
Veronica M.
This is a great toner that calms your skin and hydrates it while reducing redness and uneven skin tone. It’s very effective for a toner and comes in an easy to use spray bottle that is large so it will last you a long time even if it requires a few squirts. It’s also healthy for your skin which is a plus and I use it to perk up my skin when I feel I need some hydration and refresh my skin. I love how it feels on my skin and it doesn’t feel sticky like some toners.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
I am seriously hooked on @Kopari Coconut Toner! I received it in my Spring quarterly @BoxofStyle (see last post). This toner is so refreshing and the scent is AMAZING! I use it after washing at night and in the morning. It can also be used as a setting spray. It removes excess makeup and oil from my face without drying. It's especially great after exfoliating because it immediately cools and soothes my skin. The toner has a fine mist, leaves no residue , and the scent is light. It also moisturizes and doesn't leave my combo skin feeling tight or dry like some toners.
pooja v.
corona, CA
Absolutely love this toner! Use it every morning and night. Definitely have noticed a change in my skin! My skin is more hydrated and brighter after using this. I also use it as a setting spray after putting my makeup and gives me an extra glow. Definitely recommend for people wanted to add some hydration and brightness to their face.
Madelyn S.
Jackson , SC
I’m obsessed with this magic. My skin has completely changed in the best way since adding it to my routine. Previously I’ve used witch hazel and I’ve used rose water as a toner. I didn’t notice a difference with either those two. This product completely caught me off guard and I think it’s become a permanent part of my regimen.
Erin G.
Hands down the best toner and refreshing mist that I have ever owned. I was using the infamous Mario Badescu Rose water for the longest time until I started looking up what was actually in it. The Mario Badescu rose water has quite a lot of alcohol in it, a little too much for my dry/combo skin. I started researching organic products and came across this one that is fully organic, vegan, and cruelty free which is a blessing to your skin. Yes, this is a little pricy for just a toner but considering all the ingredients and the wonderful smell I think it is totally worth it and will purchase another after this runs out.
Melissa D.
Spring Hill
Best toner ever. EVER. The smell is so intoxicating it’s Devine. My skin feels soooo refreshed when I apply this. I love to spray it on after I get out of the shower to instantly cook my skin and red complexion. It’s a great pick me up when I get home from work. Worth the price and lasts a long time.
Madison K.
The Kopari Coconut Rose Toner is everything you would hope it would be and more. It keeps my dry/combo skin hydrated throughout the day. It smells amazing!! What i love most is that you can just spray it on. Did I mention how beautiful the packaging is? I will absolutely be purchasing again and again.
Alex S.
CA
Coconut oil in large concentrations tends to break me out. Did this break you out? Does it feel lightweight on the skin? Does it make your face feel oily?
Victoria S.
Kopari Coconut Rose Toner thoughts on this product? Does it smell good? Work well for your skin?
Halima B.
Bordj bou arreridj
Does anyone tried this yet??? Tell US please what you think about it
meha v.
Does it have an overpowering fragrance?
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Would like so much to try this brand. Any recommendations? 🌞

back