Personal CareOral CareTeeth WhitenersKopari Beauty
Kopari Coconut Oil Pullers Coco Collection

Kopari Coconut Oil Pullers Coco Collection

A packette of oil puller that are made with 100 percent organic coconut oil and natural flavoring to reduce plaque, whiten teeth, and detoxify your mouth. If you want to know more…Swish, spit, and shine your way to a healthier-feeling mouth. Oil pulling is an age-old remedy rooted in Ayurvedic medicine that uses coconut oil to reduce plaque, freshen breath, and leave teeth whitened and detoxified. It's recommended that you swish oil in the mouth for five to 15 minutes once a day. Use while showering, getting ready, or on the go! Kopari Oil Puller packettes are designed for convenient oil pulling anytime and anywhere. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and formulated without fluoride and silicone. Kopari's coconut oil is the world's most premium coconut oil sustainably sourced from the Philippine Islands and is best for beauty use because of its quality, texture, absorption, and aroma. The flavored oil pulling is a safe alternative to teeth whitening and naturally cleanses mouth of toxins. Research results: In a consumer study test with 100 participants over 28 days: - 97% said it leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh - 97% said it reduces the feeling of plaque on teeth - 90% said mouth feels detoxified

I’d love to hear how these are used! Can anyone let me know how you use this and if you do this for the recommended 28 consecutive days? Kopari Coconut Oil Pullers Coco Mint
Start your review of Kopari Coconut Oil Pullers Coco Collection!
Bianca W.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love these! Perfect for gentle whitening and overall oral health! I’ve struggled with tonsil stones for years and these help eliminate them while also keeping my teeth clean and healthy!
Naomie V.
Youngsville, LA
I think that these taste really good. I also like the idea of using coconut to kill bacteria and just make sure my mouth is clean as possible. The problem is you were supposed to switch this for a minimum of five minutes and five minutes goes by really slowly when you have a mouthful of coconut oil.
Sol S.
I love love LOVE using this! I’ve always been into more natural beauty routines but using regular coconut oil is honestly boring to swish around for 5-15 mins. I love how these are flavored in three delicious flavors (so far the coco mint is my favorite) and how they are individually portioned ready for use. No more scooping out a tub of coconut oil for me. I have dental issues and using this has helped me keep my mouth clean, healthy and smelling fresh in a natural way.
Barbara H.
My mouth feels so clean with oil pulling these packs have a good flavor for your swish and make it easy to portion your oil to not overdo it. Oil pulling helps brighten your smile, hydrate your gums, and get all that nasty stuff out of your mouth. I follow my oil pulling with Toms toothpaste