BY KOPARI BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A premium, multitasking organic coconut oil that hydrates and casts a dewy glow from head to toe. Solutions for: - Dryness - Redness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Simple yet multitasking, Coconut Melt is comprised of 100 percent pure, organic, and unrefined coconut oil that melts on contact to provide rich hydration from head to toe. Ideal for all hair and skin types, including dry skin, eczema-prone skin, and chemically-treated hair, this lavish oil is loaded with fatty acids to seal in moisture and lauric acid to combat inflammation. This is how you melt: - Makeup remover - Lip balm - Deepest conditioning hair mask - Bath boost - Super shave oil - Massage oil - Belly beauty balm - Baby butter This is not your kitchen coconut oil. Kopari tested dozens of coconut oils from all over the world and discovered the most premium for use on both skin and hair. Like fine wine or olive oil, the quality of the fruit as well as where and how it is harvested makes all the difference. Kopari's coconut oil is sustainably sourced from small family farms in the Philippines and made from fresh, virgin, and 100 percent organic coconuts. The quality, texture, absorption, and aroma is unlike any other oil on the market. Discover what thousands of Kopari fans have not all coconut is created equal. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and organic. Research results: In a consumer test study on 105 individuals, over 28 days: - 97% reported hair looked shinier and felt smoother - 97% said skin felt dramatically more hydrated - 96% said skin, hair, and nails looked the best they ever had - 93% reported a visible reduction in eczema - 91% reported a noticeable increase in allover softness - 90% said skin appeared to glow radiantly see more...

Kat J.
Okay look, I was one of those skeptics who looked at this product, laughed my head off over the idea of anybody paying so much money for coconut oil, and went about my business. I received a sample of this and decided to use it, but I never thought I would end up falling in love,....

I don’t know how they do it, but Kopari has found a way to take the benefits of coconut oil and turn it into a product that gives you all the moisture and coconutty goodness without being greasy/oily. Seriously, I don’t know what sort of witchcraft they got going on in their factory, but consider me converted. I am actually seriously considering buying this product now. I used it on my legs, and it absorbed so smoothly and nicely without seeping into my clothes or giving me an oily sheen (my skin just looked healthy with a subtle glow, that’s all). I went about my day and noticed that my legs stayed moisturized far beyond my expectations, and they retained the moisture much better than grocery store coconut oil.

If you’re buying coconut oil specifically for beauty needs, consider looking past the price and trying out Kopari Coconut Melt today. It’s not a joke, it’s not a gimmick. This stuff really is different than anything else on the market. Try it and see for yourself!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
The perfect way to remove my makeup each and every time...I rub a little bit on my face and my makeup just melts off..even the waterproof mascara..I wipe everything off with a soft clean clothes and wash as usual..My face has never been so soft and smooth..I highly recommend this product to everyone..no more harsh makeup removers for me..Kopari products are a must-have for me.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I love this oil. I only use it in my hair, Ooh this is so amazing, I mix it with mousse or cream for styling and it works great!
it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling.

back