Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Beverly B.

BY KOPARI BEAUTY

A coconut-flavored lip balm that locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This coconut lip balm is formulated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to calm, nourish, and hydrate lips. It is further enriched with a soothing emoillient which miraculously mimics the skin's naturally occurring omega fatty acids to help lips look fresh and smooth, day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda C.
Kopari Coconut Lip Love is the most hydrating good for you gloss, that I have ever discovered, purchased, loved and favorited! This small tube may cost you $12 but its nourishing oils and good for you ingredients are well worth the price. These oils lock in moisture, shine, and help you obtain a gorgeous natural and healthy lip. In my eyes, that is well worth $12!
Mandi K.
Alexandria
This is one of the few chap sticks that doesn’t dry out my lips. It’s soft, smells nice, is easy to apply, and doesn’t taste bad. Wish it was a little cheaper... maybe 9 bucks makes more sense?
lilly m.
I am absolutely in love with this lip product. i put it on in the morning, before bed, after i moisturize my face, or when my lips are dry. it lasts for hours and i would 100% buy this again.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
This is the ONLY lip product I have that moisturizes my lips extremely well plus it smells amazing! The only downside is it is glossy so it doesn’t last long but it is really effective.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Love the moisture this provides and a bit of shine. My lips feel so soft and love the coconut. I will be ordering again got mine from Sephora.
Shayla J.
Almost cried when i thought i lost this product. I love it. It was a great buy. I highly recommend and i will be buying again when its finished
Erin P.
Riverview, FL
Love this lip balm! Its super moisturizing and can also double as a sheer lip gloss. It’s my go to!
Aniela B.
Toronto
This is a most have on my Makeup Routine and my everyday life. I wear this all the time and it's so good. It make my lips feel super moisturized, sof and delicious. Such a great product to have specially in winter when my  lips are super dry . You need this in your life.