Kopari Coconut Lip Love uploaded by Sheila F.Kopari Coconut Lip Love uploaded by Allison P.Kopari Coconut Lip Love uploaded by Viola C.See all 9 photos

BY KOPARI BEAUTY

A coconut-flavored lip balm that locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This coconut lip balm is formulated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to calm, nourish, and hydrate lips. It is further enriched with a soothing emoillient which miraculously mimics the skin's naturally occurring omega fatty acids to help lips look fresh and smooth, day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone.

• Where can I find this?Sephora 2 Answers
  • Does this product help to reduce lip ...Yes this well help for your li... 2 Answers
  • How's this products? For the price this is not a ve... 1 Answers
Photos (9)
Buy on Sephora*
Allison P.
Allison P.
Oswego, IL
May 14, 2017, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
Kopari Coconut Lip Love is a 10/10 and i'm VERY picky with my lip balms. i just used it for the first time today. i wanted to stray from Baby Lips because although i've been using it for 5 years, it isn't as long wearing as i'd like it to be. I ordered it online from QVC with a promo code so all together, it was like $8 including S&H so it's very affordable. Long wearing, smells fresh and natural, leaves your lips looking happy and healthy. This pic is after an hour. Definitely recommend.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
June 27, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
Watch out the first time you squirt this out of the bottle! It's a thin, watery consistency, so the product does come out quickly, and a little bit DOES go a long way with this lip love! It's super glossy, so yes, your lips will definitely be poppin'. This actually did keep my lips hydrated for the whole day, I only re-applied once or twice, which I didn't really even have to do. The price is obviously higher than others in the competing "hydrating lip treatments", but I would suggest this! Just remember to keep that hair out of your glossy lips when you go on those summertime, top / windows down road trips!
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
March 16, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
If you want super shiny, healthy looking and feeling lips, then this is for you. I have 2 tubes, one for my purse and one on my vanity because I'm addicted and can't go without it!! Not sticky at all, goes on smooth and makes my lips look healthy with a glow. I received 10% off my first order by signing up for emails on their site.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
March 21, 2017, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
It is most definitely lip gloss. The smell is really nice but that's the only thing I like from it. I purchased it from Sephora, and I saw Mellisa Merk use it on YouTube. I thought it would be more of a salve but I was wrong. I am not a fan of glossy things so this was not the right product for me.
Mykaila M.
Mykaila M.
Dothan, AL
May 19, 2017, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
I got this because Jaclyn Hill recommended it. I've been wanting a quality lip balm for awhile now and when she mentioned this I knew it was faith. This is by far the best lip balm I've ever tried. This keeps my lips so moisturized and lasts for a long time. When I put this on it looks like I have a gloss on instead of a lip balm. I will definitely repurchase more in the future!
Juvella T.
Juvella T.
Bronx
May 4, 2017, 9:48 a.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
Holy grail lip balm, 'nough said. Long lasting moisture, check. Mineral oil free, check. Can easily get all the product out, check. Decent price for the amount of product, check. Cruelty free, check! In love and would recommend and repurchase over and over again.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
June 12, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
Keeping my lips coconut smooth this summer with Kopari Beauty Lip Love Coconut Oil 🌴 I put some on my lips before the beach, before an outing to a theme park or just everyday to work during summer. I love the coconut smell and how smooth it leaves my lips. A little shine goes a long way. I recommend if you like to protect your lips with a little oil.
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
May 6, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
This is such an amazing lip balm! It is super glossy, and most hydrating and creamy lip balm I have every tried! It's also super long lasting on the lips. Sometimes people ask what lip gloss I'm using and it's just this lip balm! It's awesome
Christie F.
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
May 24, 2017, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
Just bought this balm/gloss from Sephora and I absolutely love it. It's not an overly conconutty smell, but it does have an awesome summery scent to it. It glides on so smoothly and stays on for several hours without ever feeling sticky! It leaves my lips feeling super hydrated, too. An all-around awesome product!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Laurel, MS
June 15, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Lip Love 0.35 oz/ 10 g
I was a little skeptical at first trying any Kopari products since there have been a TON of bloggers posting about the brand. Well y'all I am a real person who purchased this product on my own. It is heavenly!! It does not dry out my lips and really keeps them moisturized for far longer than the regular chapstick.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Riverview, FL
How good is this product I get very dry lips
Where can I find this?
Edna N.
Edna N.
Will this product moisten my lips without oily residue like other coconut lip balms?
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Astoria, NY
Does this product help to reduce lip lines?
Glace Bay, NS