Add a Photo

By KOPARI BEAUTY
#628 in Lip Care

A coconut-flavored lip balm that locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This coconut lip balm is formulated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to calm, nourish, and hydrate lips. It is further enriched with a soothing emoillient which miraculously mimics the skin's naturally occurring omega fatty acids to help lips look fresh and smooth, day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone.

Photos (8)
Allison P.
Allison P.
Oswego, IL

Kopari Coconut Lip Love is a 10/10 and i'm VERY picky with my lip balms. i just used it for the first time today. i wanted to stray from Baby Lips because although i've been using it for 5 years, it isn't as long wearing as i'd like it to be. I ordered it online from QVC with a promo code so all together, it was like $8 including S&H so it's very affordable. Long wearing, smells fresh and natural, leaves your lips looking happy and healthy. This pic is after an hour. Definitely recommend.
Mykaila M.
Mykaila M.
Dothan, AL

I got this because Jaclyn Hill recommended it. I've been wanting a quality lip balm for awhile now and when she mentioned this I knew it was faith. This is by far the best lip balm I've ever tried. This keeps my lips so moisturized and lasts for a long time. When I put this on it looks like I have a gloss on instead of a lip balm. I will definitely repurchase more in the future!
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA

If you want super shiny, healthy looking and feeling lips, then this is for you. I have 2 tubes, one for my purse and one on my vanity because I'm addicted and can't go without it!! Not sticky at all, goes on smooth and makes my lips look healthy with a glow. I received 10% off my first order by signing up for emails on their site.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD

It is most definitely lip gloss. The smell is really nice but that's the only thing I like from it. I purchased it from Sephora, and I saw Mellisa Merk use it on YouTube. I thought it would be more of a salve but I was wrong. I am not a fan of glossy things so this was not the right product for me.
Cherry N.
Cherry N.

I love kopari coconut lip it works great for dry lip and lines been using for 2 month know and went I use my color lip liner it goes on great and smooth know  I had dry lip and I started using kopari coconut for my lip and it works wonderful I recommend you to try .......
Juvella T.
Juvella T.
Bronx

Holy grail lip balm, 'nough said. Long lasting moisture, check. Mineral oil free, check. Can easily get all the product out, check. Decent price for the amount of product, check. Cruelty free, check! In love and would recommend and repurchase over and over again.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton, Pa

One of the only balms I've found to actually hydrate my cracked and flaky dry lips. Great smell and taste, and doesn't have a sticky gloss feel or an oily feel either. Perfect for using at night and in the morning g my lips are so soft and hydrated! It's worth the $10
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, Fl

This is such an amazing lip balm! It is super glossy, and most hydrating and creamy lip balm I have every tried! It's also super long lasting on the lips. Sometimes people ask what lip gloss I'm using and it's just this lip balm! It's awesome
Tonya D.
Tonya D.
Sanford , NC

Amazing!!!! Feels so so good on your lips , no over powering sent , does not taste . And is not sticky or heavy . I have a feeling I'm hooked !
Christie F.
Christie F.
Fort Collins

Just bought this balm/gloss from Sephora and I absolutely love it. It's not an overly conconutty smell, but it does have an awesome summery scent to it. It glides on so smoothly and stays on for several hours without ever feeling sticky! It leaves my lips feeling super hydrated, too. An all-around awesome product!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Riverview, FL
How good is this product I get very dry lips
Edna N.
Edna N.

Will this product moisten my lips without oily residue like other coconut lip balms?

Where can I find this?
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Astoria, NY

Does this product help to reduce lip lines?
Glace Bay, NS