BY KOPARI BEAUTY

A coconut-flavored lip balm that locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This coconut lip balm is formulated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to calm, nourish, and hydrate lips. It is further enriched with a soothing emoillient which miraculously mimics the skin's naturally occurring omega fatty acids to help lips look fresh and smooth, day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone.

Buy on Kopari ...*
  • "They named this product perfectly - it truly is lip love. I cannot get over how gorgeous this lip balm feels. It is so smooth and hydrating on the lips. It doesn't feel sticky at all, and doesn't slide all over the place. It also feels like my lips are just drinking it in. And I don't have overly dry lips. For me personally, this product makes my lips appear bigger and more pink. Very natural which is on trend right now. The scent is sooo nice. I'm definitely picking up another tube for my bag. Love it❤" in 25 reviews
  • "I am over the moon in love with this lip balm. I have semi-dry lips all the time and this keeps it so smooth and hydrated. It feels like a slippery, hydrated gloss. It smells like coconut and is not too heavy on the lips! The price is awesome, only $10.00. I purchased mine from QVC and I know I will be repurchasing in the future. I have recommended this product to so many of my friends and family." in 15 reviews
Christine N.
I like this product because it is all natural and intensely hydrating for the lips. It does smell like coconut and has a thick and oily consistency. It has a very natural and light coconut scent and not a cloying scent.

I did wonder when first applying how much different this is from just applying organic coconut oil to the lips. It is essentially the same thing but in tube form with some other ingredients to make it more viscous and easy to apply to the lips.

It provides a nice gloss-like shiny look to the lips when applied from the tube. I think a little too much comes out of the tube actually and it can be a little messy. I tend to smooth out with my fingers and to remove any excess which takes away some of the shine and glossiness but makes the product far more manageable to use.

Because of the consistency and nature of this product, this is better for evening or overnight use than daytime use. It isn’t something you can wear over or under lipstick (the coconut oil will break up any lipstick) and I would not feel comfortable eating right after applying this product as it is likely to make a mess on cups though is likely safe to ingest. The consistency is initially along the lines of Bite Beauty Mask rather than a lip balm or gloss, but it really mostly absorbs into the lips rather than just sitting on top of them. I would say that it is unique in that respect because most lip balms or masks that are this thick usually do not absorb so thoroughly and quickly into the lips.
Myra H.
This is SO much better than I expected! I am not very fond of coconut as a scent but I acknowledge that it is very beneficial, so I decided to purchase this and give it a shot since I also love balms. This product is so good. It has a soft sweet scent and takes VERY little to apply a layer to the lips. The formula is kind of thin, so I apply as little pressure as possible so that it doesn't come spilling out of the tube. It almost works too well because I tend to chew on my lips often and this somehow seems to help repair them so that they aren't a mess the next day. I think it's completely worth the price because it doesn't have to be applied often and it takes so little to get coverage on the lips.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
this is a life saver. im more of a nude lip gloss girl and this is the BEST. my lips are very sensitive so i have to be picky and this healed my lips from being dry while making them look good! im obsessed w the feel of it on my lips bc its glossy but not goopy and it smells amazing. highly recommend - a total must have in my bag at all times!!
Audrey B.
Love love love this product! It keeps my lips hydrated without irritating it (sensitive skin gal right here). It’s reasonably priced, though I wish they sold it at the Sephora store (and not just online). Whenever I want a little shine, need to quench my patches lips or I’m too lazy to throw on a color, I just put this on!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
The best lip balm ever! The scent is amazing and it is so hydrating. It really keeps my lips hydrated for longer than any other lip balms/chapsticks I've used. The packaging is nice and there's a lot of product in this little tube. It only requires little product during each use. Obsessed with this stuff.
Karen H.
I really like this product. The balm feels nice on the lips and gives your lips a nice shine look to them. Sometimes I kind of gag on the product if I get a taste of it though but it’s usually if I apply too much which is easy to do. Overall I like it but it’s a little overpriced.
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX
I really like this lip softener (not sure if it's a balm or not).  It lasts for quiet a while as long as you aren't eating/drinking.  It's very easy to use and the packaging is pretty.  It makes your lips soft and smooth.  I've purchased this a couple of times and will continue to do so.
Gabrielle B.
Tyrone
Love love LOVE this lip gloss/balm! It makes your lips incredibly shiny or even just a tad shiny depending on how much you put on. It lasts a long time and smells amazing! I will be buying mine again shortly once the original runs out. 10/10 recommend.
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
I love this lip product because it looks like a super glossy gloss so I can use it alone and I love the way it looks, but it actually moisturized my lips too! Once it’s worn off my lips feel more plump and hydrated than before I had applied the product
Donna H.
I've been a lip balm addict for as long as I can remember! Since childhood, I've tried everything out there from plain old Vaseline to Mentholatum! This Kopari Coconut Lip Love is my Holy Grail! My search is over! It has none of the nasty stuff that others are made with, and the smell is just....perfection! I'm a constant lip smoocher, so it doesn't last that long, but that's ok. It lasts long enough to soak in. I don't feel the need to constantly have and feel this product on my lips. I have tubes stashed in my bathroom, purse, car...I can't stand to be without it!
Kristen S.
Riverview, FL
How good is this product I get very dry lips
Allison M.
Where can I find this?
Edna N.
Will this product moisten my lips without oily residue like other coconut lip balms?
Bernadette R.
Astoria, NY
Does this product help to reduce lip lines?
Allison M.