Add a Photo

#1777 in Lip Care

A coconut-flavored lip balm that locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This coconut lip balm is formulated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to calm, nourish, and hydrate lips. It is further enriched with a soothing emoillient which miraculously mimics the skin's naturally occurring omega fatty acids to help lips look fresh and smooth, day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone.

Photo (1)
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA

If you want super shiny, healthy looking and feeling lips, then this is for you. I have 2 tubes, one for my purse and one on my vanity because I'm addicted and can't go without it!! Not sticky at all, goes on smooth and makes my lips look healthy with a glow. I received 10% off my first order by signing up for emails on their site.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD

It is most definitely lip gloss. The smell is really nice but that's the only thing I like from it. I purchased it from Sephora, and I saw Mellisa Merk use it on YouTube. I thought it would be more of a salve but I was wrong. I am not a fan of glossy things so this was not the right product for me.
Cherry N.
Cherry N.

I love kopari coconut lip it works great for dry lip and lines been using for 2 month know and went I use my color lip liner it goes on great and smooth know  I had dry lip and I started using kopari coconut for my lip and it works wonderful I recommend you to try .......
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Riverview, FL
How good is this product I get very dry lips
Will this product moisten my lips without oily residue like other coconut lip balms?

Where can I find this?
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Astoria, NY

Does this product help to reduce lip lines?
Glace Bay, NS