BY KOPARI BEAUTY

A coconut-flavored lip balm that locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This coconut lip balm is formulated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to calm, nourish, and hydrate lips. It is further enriched with a soothing emoillient which miraculously mimics the skin's naturally occurring omega fatty acids to help lips look fresh and smooth, day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone.

Buy on Kopari ...
Mo K.
New York , NY
The driest part of my face is definitely my lips. They get chapped all year long; whether it's from the cold, sunburn, or too much liquid lipstick. I am always looking for a good fix for this, especially because some lip balms break me out. Thank to the  Kopari Coconut Lip Love I have found it!

This helps so much with my dryness. I use this as a lip mask overnight, when my lips are feeling dry and chapped. When I wake up the next morning my lips are super soft and moisturized. Most, if not all, of the chapped-ness is gone. After two nights of use in a row my chapped-ness is completely gone!

I use this as a lip mask overnight because it is way too thick and greasy looking to be worn out during the day. On the lips it does not feel greasy, but it looks like you just slapped Vaseline all over your mouth. I love that it is thick because when I wake up I can still feel it on my lips. That way I know it is truly locking in moisture all night.

I hate coconut products, but the scent of this does not bother me at all! It is super light and reminds me of the beach or a tropical vacation, as opposed to artificial coconut flavor. The scent does stay as long as the product is on your lips. The packaging is super cute and convenient. I like that it comes in a squeeze tube, so I can put it directly on my lips, without using my finger or a tool.

If you're looking for a quick and easy fix to your dry lips, then this is it!
Donna H.
I've been a lip balm addict for as long as I can remember! Since childhood, I've tried everything out there from plain old Vaseline to Mentholatum! This Kopari Coconut Lip Love is my Holy Grail! My search is over! It has none of the nasty stuff that others are made with, and the smell is just....perfection! I'm a constant lip smoocher, so it doesn't last that long, but that's ok. It lasts long enough to soak in. I don't feel the need to constantly have and feel this product on my lips. I have tubes stashed in my bathroom, purse, car...I can't stand to be without it!
Sierra G.
Ponca City
This stuff is pretty good. Smells nice. Light and glossy on the lips and instant relief for really chapped lips(not cracked). Isn't as moisturizing as my Aerin lip conditioner(probably because it's thicker, better for extreme dryness and cracks).. but I don't leave the house with out either of those products. Sometimes I mix them together. A pricy but worth it fall/winter duo. Both products last for the loooongest time so it makes for a good investment.
Dominique N.
My favorite lip product, it is super hydrating, mosturizing and smells so good! I'm on my 3rd tube,i keep one everywhere in my house, lol. It's a great lip product. I would recommend and I will keep repurchasing!
A L.
Bangor
I LOVE this product! I apply it after washing my face, every night before bed. It's thick but not sticky. Super moisturizing! Easy to apply. And it stays on!! I get super chapped lips but this product helps heal them & prevent them from getting chapped again.
Kyllin L.
A little goes a long way with this lip balm! Its comfortable and not sticky. It looks more like a lip gloss on as well, which I love!! It lasts a long time and looks great over lipstick. I'm so glad I found this gem!
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
I love this lip balm and it's price tag! I first discovered Kopari's coconut melt and fell in love with the brand. The packaging is perfect if you are on the go and it's super moisturizing. The smell is fantastic too.
Allison P.
Oswego, IL
Kopari Coconut Lip Love is a 10/10 and i'm VERY picky with my lip balms. i just used it for the first time today. i wanted to stray from Baby Lips because although i've been using it for 5 years, it isn't as long wearing as i'd like it to be. I ordered it online from QVC with a promo code so all together, it was like $8 including S&H so it's very affordable. Long wearing, smells fresh and natural, leaves your lips looking happy and healthy. This pic is after an hour. Definitely recommend.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Watch out the first time you squirt this out of the bottle! It's a thin, watery consistency, so the product does come out quickly, and a little bit DOES go a long way with this lip love! It's super glossy, so yes, your lips will definitely be poppin'. This actually did keep my lips hydrated for the whole day, I only re-applied once or twice, which I didn't really even have to do. The price is obviously higher than others in the competing "hydrating lip treatments", but I would suggest this! Just remember to keep that hair out of your glossy lips when you go on those summertime, top / windows down road trips!
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
If you want super shiny, healthy looking and feeling lips, then this is for you. I have 2 tubes, one for my purse and one on my vanity because I'm addicted and can't go without it!! Not sticky at all, goes on smooth and makes my lips look healthy with a glow. I received 10% off my first order by signing up for emails on their site.
Kristen S.
Riverview, FL
How good is this product I get very dry lips
Edna N.
Will this product moisten my lips without oily residue like other coconut lip balms?
Allison M.
Where can I find this?
Bernadette R.
Astoria, NY
Does this product help to reduce lip lines?
Allison M.