BY KOPARI BEAUTY

A coconut-flavored lip balm that locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This coconut lip balm is formulated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to calm, nourish, and hydrate lips. It is further enriched with a soothing emoillient which miraculously mimics the skin's naturally occurring omega fatty acids to help lips look fresh and smooth, day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone.

Buy on Kopari ...*
Mo K.
Mo K.
New York , NY
The driest part of my face is definitely my lips. They get chapped all year long; whether it's from the cold, sunburn, or too much liquid lipstick. I am always looking for a good fix for this, especially because some lip balms break me out. Thank to the  Kopari Coconut Lip Love I have found it!

This helps so much with my dryness. I use this as a lip mask overnight, when my lips are feeling dry and chapped. When I wake up the next morning my lips are super soft and moisturized. Most, if not all, of the chapped-ness is gone. After two nights of use in a row my chapped-ness is completely gone!

I use this as a lip mask overnight because it is way too thick and greasy looking to be worn out during the day. On the lips it does not feel greasy, but it looks like you just slapped Vaseline all over your mouth. I love that it is thick because when I wake up I can still feel it on my lips. That way I know it is truly locking in moisture all night.

I hate coconut products, but the scent of this does not bother me at all! It is super light and reminds me of the beach or a tropical vacation, as opposed to artificial coconut flavor. The scent does stay as long as the product is on your lips. The packaging is super cute and convenient. I like that it comes in a squeeze tube, so I can put it directly on my lips, without using my finger or a tool.

If you're looking for a quick and easy fix to your dry lips, then this is it!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Oswego, IL
Kopari Coconut Lip Love is a 10/10 and i'm VERY picky with my lip balms. i just used it for the first time today. i wanted to stray from Baby Lips because although i've been using it for 5 years, it isn't as long wearing as i'd like it to be. I ordered it online from QVC with a promo code so all together, it was like $8 including S&H so it's very affordable. Long wearing, smells fresh and natural, leaves your lips looking happy and healthy. This pic is after an hour. Definitely recommend.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Watch out the first time you squirt this out of the bottle! It's a thin, watery consistency, so the product does come out quickly, and a little bit DOES go a long way with this lip love! It's super glossy, so yes, your lips will definitely be poppin'. This actually did keep my lips hydrated for the whole day, I only re-applied once or twice, which I didn't really even have to do. The price is obviously higher than others in the competing "hydrating lip treatments", but I would suggest this! Just remember to keep that hair out of your glossy lips when you go on those summertime, top / windows down road trips!
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
If you want super shiny, healthy looking and feeling lips, then this is for you. I have 2 tubes, one for my purse and one on my vanity because I'm addicted and can't go without it!! Not sticky at all, goes on smooth and makes my lips look healthy with a glow. I received 10% off my first order by signing up for emails on their site.
Donna H.
Donna H.
I've been a lip balm addict for as long as I can remember! Since childhood, I've tried everything out there from plain old Vaseline to Mentholatum! This Kopari Coconut Lip Love is my Holy Grail! My search is over! It has none of the nasty stuff that others are made with, and the smell is just....perfection! I'm a constant lip smoocher, so it doesn't last that long, but that's ok. It lasts long enough to soak in. I don't feel the need to constantly have and feel this product on my lips. I have tubes stashed in my bathroom, purse, car...I can't stand to be without it!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
It is most definitely lip gloss. The smell is really nice but that's the only thing I like from it. I purchased it from Sephora, and I saw Mellisa Merk use it on YouTube. I thought it would be more of a salve but I was wrong. I am not a fan of glossy things so this was not the right product for me.
Juvella T.
Juvella T.
Bronx
Holy grail lip balm, 'nough said. Long lasting moisture, check. Mineral oil free, check. Can easily get all the product out, check. Decent price for the amount of product, check. Cruelty free, check! In love and would recommend and repurchase over and over again.
Mykaila M.
Mykaila M.
Dothan, AL
I got this because Jaclyn Hill recommended it. I've been wanting a quality lip balm for awhile now and when she mentioned this I knew it was faith. This is by far the best lip balm I've ever tried. This keeps my lips so moisturized and lasts for a long time. When I put this on it looks like I have a gloss on instead of a lip balm. I will definitely repurchase more in the future!
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Keeping my lips coconut smooth this summer with Kopari Beauty Lip Love Coconut Oil 🌴 I put some on my lips before the beach, before an outing to a theme park or just everyday to work during summer. I love the coconut smell and how smooth it leaves my lips. A little shine goes a long way. I recommend if you like to protect your lips with a little oil.
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This is such an amazing lip balm! It is super glossy, and most hydrating and creamy lip balm I have every tried! It's also super long lasting on the lips. Sometimes people ask what lip gloss I'm using and it's just this lip balm! It's awesome
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Riverview, FL
How good is this product I get very dry lips
Where can I find this?
Edna N.
Edna N.
Will this product moisten my lips without oily residue like other coconut lip balms?
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Astoria, NY
Does this product help to reduce lip lines?
Glace Bay, NS