BY KOPARI BEAUTY

A coconut-flavored lip balm that locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This coconut lip balm is formulated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to calm, nourish, and hydrate lips. It is further enriched with a soothing emoillient which miraculously mimics the skin's naturally occurring omega fatty acids to help lips look fresh and smooth, day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone.

Buy on Kopari ...*
Myra H.
This is SO much better than I expected! I am not very fond of coconut as a scent but I acknowledge that it is very beneficial, so I decided to purchase this and give it a shot since I also love balms. This product is so good. It has a soft sweet scent and takes VERY little to apply a layer to the lips. The formula is kind of thin, so I apply as little pressure as possible so that it doesn't come spilling out of the tube. It almost works too well because I tend to chew on my lips often and this somehow seems to help repair them so that they aren't a mess the next day. I think it's completely worth the price because it doesn't have to be applied often and it takes so little to get coverage on the lips.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I've never heard anyone talk about this product and I don't know why. This is a great lip gel that really hydrates the lips- it doesn't just sit on them. I randomly stumbled upon it on Sephora and now I will constantly repurchase. It is amazing. And it smells fantastic! Definitely a new staple especially during the winter time.
Amanda C.
This product is so worth the purchase. Visit Kopari.com, QVC, Sephora or Nordstorm's to try for yourself. You will notice such a glowing and healthy difference in your skin. Very fair price point fo such a performing product! I was not compensated for this post/video, I am creating this post as part of a #contest !
Florence E.
Addison, TX
The best lip balm ever! The scent is amazing and it is so hydrating. It really keeps my lips hydrated for longer than any other lip balms/chapsticks I've used. The packaging is nice and there's a lot of product in this little tube. It only requires little product during each use. Obsessed with this stuff.
Donna H.
I've been a lip balm addict for as long as I can remember! Since childhood, I've tried everything out there from plain old Vaseline to Mentholatum! This Kopari Coconut Lip Love is my Holy Grail! My search is over! It has none of the nasty stuff that others are made with, and the smell is just....perfection! I'm a constant lip smoocher, so it doesn't last that long, but that's ok. It lasts long enough to soak in. I don't feel the need to constantly have and feel this product on my lips. I have tubes stashed in my bathroom, purse, car...I can't stand to be without it!
Chaya B.
Hands down my all time favorite. I kept hearing so much about it so finally got my own a month or 2 ago. It is sooooo amazing. Leaves my lips soooo soft, shiny and smooth. I do notice that they are softer on days where I do forget to apply.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
Ordered this from Sephora! I always have chapped lips but this really soothes them and adds moisture to help them! I was so impressed with this that I can’t wait to try the rest of the line as my skin in very dry in general!
Risa P.
San Antonio, TX
This product is amazing! The smell alone is was hooked me but it has helped my dry lips so much this winter season. It is a good price and the perfect amount of gloss to make my lips sparkle! Already ordered more.
Petra T.
Please note that I am an affiliate of Kopari beauty and I was given a complimentary sample of this item. I have since purchased more of this item with my own money however! This coconut lip love is one of the best lip gloss products I have ever owners. The lip love gloss is made out of organic coconut oil as well as shea butter and squaline - truly fantastic ingredients! It also smells great and is very affordable.
emma t.
San Jose
I love this chapstick. I have super sensitive lips and get reactions to many chapstick but have not once had a reaction. They are very hydrating and even could be used as a lip gloss. This is one of my favorites.
Allison M.
Where can I find this?
Kristen S.
Riverview, FL
How good is this product I get very dry lips
Bernadette R.
Astoria, NY
Does this product help to reduce lip lines?
Edna N.
Will this product moisten my lips without oily residue like other coconut lip balms?
Allison M.