Add a Photo

By KOPARI BEAUTY
#777 in Lip Care

A coconut-flavored lip balm that locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more… This coconut lip balm is formulated with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to calm, nourish, and hydrate lips. It is further enriched with a soothing emoillient which miraculously mimics the skin's naturally occurring omega fatty acids to help lips look fresh and smooth, day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone.

Photos (2)
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA

If you want super shiny, healthy looking and feeling lips, then this is for you. I have 2 tubes, one for my purse and one on my vanity because I'm addicted and can't go without it!! Not sticky at all, goes on smooth and makes my lips look healthy with a glow. I received 10% off my first order by signing up for emails on their site.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD

It is most definitely lip gloss. The smell is really nice but that's the only thing I like from it. I purchased it from Sephora, and I saw Mellisa Merk use it on YouTube. I thought it would be more of a salve but I was wrong. I am not a fan of glossy things so this was not the right product for me.
Cherry N.
Cherry N.

I love kopari coconut lip it works great for dry lip and lines been using for 2 month know and went I use my color lip liner it goes on great and smooth know  I had dry lip and I started using kopari coconut for my lip and it works wonderful I recommend you to try .......
Ness C.
Ness C.

They named this product perfectly - it truly is lip love. I cannot get over how gorgeous this lip balm feels. It is so smooth and hydrating on the lips. It doesn't feel sticky at all, and doesn't slide all over the place. It also feels like my lips are just drinking it in. And I don't have overly dry lips. For me personally, this product makes my lips appear bigger and more pink. Very natural which is on trend right now. The scent is sooo nice. I'm definitely picking up another tube for my bag. Love it❤
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

I am over the moon in love with this lip balm. I have semi-dry lips all the time and this keeps it so smooth and hydrated. It feels like a slippery, hydrated gloss. It smells like coconut and is not too heavy on the lips! The price is awesome, only $10.00. I purchased mine from QVC and I know I will be repurchasing in the future. I have recommended this product to so many of my friends and family.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC

I love this coconut balm for the lips!! Its ultra moisturizing, gives a nice shine, and smells good. A little goes a long way so do not squeeze too much out!! I will definitely be repurchasing once im done.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Riverview, FL
How good is this product I get very dry lips
Will this product moisten my lips without oily residue like other coconut lip balms?

Where can I find this?
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Astoria, NY

Does this product help to reduce lip lines?
Glace Bay, NS