Kopari Coconut Face Cream uploaded by Ann T.Kopari Coconut Face Cream uploaded by Amanda C.

BY KOPARI BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxe, lightweight lotion that fights visible wrinkles and delivers essential hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more…This lightweight lotion is formulated with a fusion of high-performing ingredients to hydrate and soften skin. Rich in high concentrations of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Coconut Face Cream is the perfect final step to seal in moisture and leave skin healthy-looking and glowing before you get going. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, non-GMO, and formulated without silicone. Start with Kopari's Coconut Cleansing Oil to purify and Kopari's Coconut Face Cream to restore skin's balance.

• Does this smell like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is this a good primer also? 1 Answers
  • I have mixed skin and I would like to use a cream that would make...1 Answers
Kopari Coconut Face Cream
  • "This face cream is the perfect amount of creaminess-- it's not heavy feeling, neither is it drying. I have combination skin, so it's always been tricky to find a great hydrating face cream, that actually hydrates! A few dabs on my face after my cleansing and a toner, finishes up with a healthy looking complexion. This is so perfect for the summer when you need a little extra hydration, but it's not too much like a winter cream! Definitely a reccomended product for all types of skin!" in 3 reviews
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
I love how soft my skin feels after using this coconut face cream. It is lightweight and it absorbs fast with out leaving sticky residue on my skin. I use it every morning and every time I want to put my make up on I use it as a primer. It helps spread my liquid make up evenly. I love the natural vanilla smell of the cream.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I bought this in a gift set. I really wanted the lip love product because I had heard a lot of great things about it. Well it was sold out but I could get it as part of the gift set so I bought it. This moisturizer is good but it is a little thick. I prefer gel or serum moisturizers. But it’s not too heavy. It absorbs pretty quick. I always travel with this since I have the travel size version.
Amanda C.
This product is so worth the purchase. Visit Kopari.com, QVC, Sephora or Nordstorm's to try for yourself. You will notice such a glowing and healthy difference in your skin. Very fair price point fo such a performing product! I was not compensated for this post/video, I am creating this post as part of a #contest !
Risa P.
San Antonio , TX
This is definitely worth the price! Hydrates my skin without ever leaving it feeling oily. There isn't much of a smell which I like because too much fragrance is a lot on my face. Definitely helps with dry skin without causing breakouts.
Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
This stuff is so lightweight and smooth! I have very patchy dry skin and this totally takes care of it. It works great even before make up. I use every morning and night. I am very happy with this product and is now my go to and I see the difference! Coconut oil products are a game changer!
Leah A.
Boaz, AL
I really wanted to love this lotion. It smells and feels amazing! I have super sensitive skin so we were not friends at all. People with not so sensitive skin would be pleased! I bought it off their online shop because I could not find it anywhere near me. All in all I would recommend it to people with not so sucky skin.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Not good for oily skin. But I love the brand. Cold pressed coconut oil. Does smell like coconut. And goes on beautiful. I am oily so I have been using their products at night rather than during the day with makeup wear. The body oil is everything too!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love the way this made my face feel and hydrated it all day and night with out clog my pores.it was amazing and i was impressed, the price was higher than some but was worth it.
Danielle R.
Amite, LA
Amazing product soaks into the skin quickly not heavy a lightweight moisturizer but hydrates wonderfully is not greasy a little bit goes a long way smells amazing does not clog pores I use it daily I highly recommend
Francesca A.
Detroit
Does this smell like coconut?
Karla B.
La Puente, CA
I have really dry skin especially in my nose area. Is this good
Marie O.
Cedartown , GA
Would love to try sounds awesome
Valentina B.
I have mixed skin and I would like to use a cream that would make my skin look healthy and hydrated. Would this work for me?
Michelle B.
Is this a good primer also?