Kopari Coconut Face Cream uploaded by Amanda C.

BY KOPARI BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxe, lightweight lotion that fights visible wrinkles and delivers essential hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more…This lightweight lotion is formulated with a fusion of high-performing ingredients to hydrate and soften skin. Rich in high concentrations of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Coconut Face Cream is the perfect final step to seal in moisture and leave skin healthy-looking and glowing before you get going. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, non-GMO, and formulated without silicone. Start with Kopari's Coconut Cleansing Oil to purify and Kopari's Coconut Face Cream to restore skin's balance.

• Does this smell like coconut?1 Answers
  • Is this a good primer also? 1 Answers
  • I have mixed skin and I would like to use a cream that would make...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda C.
This product is so worth the purchase. Visit Kopari.com, QVC, Sephora or Nordstorm's to try for yourself. You will notice such a glowing and healthy difference in your skin. Very fair price point fo such a performing product! I was not compensated for this post/video, I am creating this post as part of a #contest !
Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
This stuff is so lightweight and smooth! I have very patchy dry skin and this totally takes care of it. It works great even before make up. I use every morning and night. I am very happy with this product and is now my go to and I see the difference! Coconut oil products are a game changer!
Danielle R.
Amite, LA
Amazing product soaks into the skin quickly not heavy a lightweight moisturizer but hydrates wonderfully is not greasy a little bit goes a long way smells amazing does not clog pores I use it daily I highly recommend
Leah A.
Boaz, AL
I really wanted to love this lotion. It smells and feels amazing! I have super sensitive skin so we were not friends at all. People with not so sensitive skin would be pleased! I bought it off their online shop because I could not find it anywhere near me. All in all I would recommend it to people with not so sucky skin.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This face cream is the perfect amount of creaminess-- it's not heavy feeling, neither is it drying. I have combination skin, so it's always been tricky to find a great hydrating face cream, that actually hydrates! A few dabs on my face after my cleansing and a toner, finishes up with a healthy looking complexion. This is so perfect for the summer when you need a little extra hydration, but it's not too much like a winter cream! Definitely a reccomended product for all types of skin!
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Not good for oily skin. But I love the brand. Cold pressed coconut oil. Does smell like coconut. And goes on beautiful. I am oily so I have been using their products at night rather than during the day with makeup wear. The body oil is everything too!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love the way this made my face feel and hydrated it all day and night with out clog my pores.it was amazing and i was impressed, the price was higher than some but was worth it.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
JoJo Z.
Great for combination skin. Feels very effective and helps brighten and ton skin as well. Will recommend to friends!
If you love coconut oil you will love this moisturizer! Super hydrating and doesn't have a thick consistency to it. Nice formula that is light weight and perfect for applying before your makeup routine. Also smells amazing and cute packaging!
Karla B.
La Puente, CA
I have really dry skin especially in my nose area. Is this good
Marie O.
Cedartown , GA
Would love to try sounds awesome
Francesca A.
Detroit
Does this smell like coconut?
Valentina B.
I have mixed skin and I would like to use a cream that would make my skin look healthy and hydrated. Would this work for me?
Michelle B.
Is this a good primer also?