Add a Photo

#3658 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxe, lightweight lotion that fights visible wrinkles and delivers essential hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more…This lightweight lotion is formulated with a fusion of high-performing ingredients to hydrate and soften skin. Rich in high concentrations of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Coconut Face Cream is the perfect final step to seal in moisture and leave skin healthy-looking and glowing before you get going. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, non-GMO, and formulated without silicone. Start with Kopari's Coconut Cleansing Oil to purify and Kopari's Coconut Face Cream to restore skin's balance.

Review (1)
Leah A.
Leah A.
Boaz, AL

I really wanted to love this lotion. It smells and feels amazing! I have super sensitive skin so we were not friends at all. People with not so sensitive skin would be pleased! I bought it off their online shop because I could not find it anywhere near me. All in all I would recommend it to people with not so sucky skin.
Karla B.
Karla B.
La Puente, CA

I have really dry skin especially in my nose area. Is this good
Francesca A.
Francesca A.
Detroit

Does this smell like coconut?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

I have mixed skin and I would like to use a cream that would make my skin look healthy and hydrated. Would this work for me?
Is this a good primer also?

Join Now