Add a Photo

By KOPARI BEAUTY
#1664 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxe, lightweight lotion that fights visible wrinkles and delivers essential hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more…This lightweight lotion is formulated with a fusion of high-performing ingredients to hydrate and soften skin. Rich in high concentrations of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Coconut Face Cream is the perfect final step to seal in moisture and leave skin healthy-looking and glowing before you get going. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, non-GMO, and formulated without silicone. Start with Kopari's Coconut Cleansing Oil to purify and Kopari's Coconut Face Cream to restore skin's balance.

Leah A.
Leah A.
Boaz, AL
Feb. 19, 2017, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Face Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL
I really wanted to love this lotion. It smells and feels amazing! I have super sensitive skin so we were not friends at all. People with not so sensitive skin would be pleased! I bought it off their online shop because I could not find it anywhere near me. All in all I would recommend it to people with not so sucky skin.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
June 27, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Face Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL
This face cream is the perfect amount of creaminess-- it's not heavy feeling, neither is it drying. I have combination skin, so it's always been tricky to find a great hydrating face cream, that actually hydrates! A few dabs on my face after my cleansing and a toner, finishes up with a healthy looking complexion. This is so perfect for the summer when you need a little extra hydration, but it's not too much like a winter cream! Definitely a reccomended product for all types of skin!
Preslee H.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
March 30, 2017, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Face Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL
Not good for oily skin. But I love the brand. Cold pressed coconut oil. Does smell like coconut. And goes on beautiful. I am oily so I have been using their products at night rather than during the day with makeup wear. The body oil is everything too!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
May 26, 2017, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Face Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL
I love the way this made my face feel and hydrated it all day and night with out clog my pores.it was amazing and i was impressed, the price was higher than some but was worth it.
JoJo Z.
JoJo Z.
May 8, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Face Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL
Great for combination skin. Feels very effective and helps brighten and ton skin as well. Will recommend to friends!
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
March 31, 2017, 3:24 a.m.
Review for: Kopari Coconut Face Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Marie O.
Marie O.
Cedartown , GA
Would love to try sounds awesome
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Is this a good primer also?
Francesca A.
Francesca A.
Detroit
Does this smell like coconut?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I have mixed skin and I would like to use a cream that would make my skin look healthy and hydrated. Would this work for me?
Karla B.
Karla B.
La Puente, CA
I have really dry skin especially in my nose area. Is this good