BY KOPARI BEAUTY

What it is: An aluminum-free deodorant. What it does: It contains sage oil, which helps aid in sweat- and odor-reduction for up to 24 hours, and coconut oil, which repairs skin and moisturizes. How to use: Apply to underarms daily. Style Name: Kopari Coconut Deodorant. Style Number: 5523977. Available in stores.

Kopari Coconut Deodorant

Start your review of Kopari Coconut Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chelsea D.
Pittsburgh , PA
I received this in a VoxBox from Influenster and I've been using it for about 4 months.  I really wanted to love it and I did the first couple of months.  I sweat a lot for your average person (my opinion) so I'm constantly changing up my deodorants, but thought this one would be different. The first couple months were fine, worked really well.  No sweat marks, didn't need to reapply from day to working out, and didn't make me itch.  Then I started noticing something when I wasn't wearing it (ie around the house before leaving).  I'd start to smell.  I know that sounds weird but I'm not one to put on deodorant just to make breakfast or do a few things around the house.  And I also noticed the smell was just strange smelling.. like really bad.  I also noticed, that even though my armpits didn't smell, that my clothing would.  For instance, when I take my sweaters off, my pits would smell fine, but when I would smell my sweater, it would be awful!  So I'm unfortunately giving this product a thumbs down :(
Rebecca W.
Rialto, CA
I really like the Kopari line. It’s natural ingredients and it’s main ingredient in all its products is coconut oil. So with the deodorant, it’s extremely gentle on your skin, it smells amazing and it glides on super easy. However, for me, in order to be fresh all day, I have to reapply this several times through the day. For some it might be worth it because it doesn’t have all the nasty stuff that some of the other brands have. Just depends what’s important to you.
Jordan B.
E Greenwich, RI
I just purchased this product from ULTA Beauty last weekend, and I have to say it easily became my favorite deodorant within a day of using it. It feels wet when applying to the underarms, but it absorbs at least under 30 seconds or less. I used to use the Native deodorant, which after awhile got used to my body, and I would start sweating like a pig, and that is uncommon for me! This deodorant keeps everything at bay, and I either sweat a tad bit or not at all!
Kaitlin C.
Corinth, MS
I loved the smell. But that’s about it. It definitely doesn’t stop you from sweating. I used it for about 3 months to try to get my body used to it in hopes my sweat production would reduce...no luck. And my sweat still stinks BAD at the end of the day. I’m pretty sure I have hyperhydrosis anyway, so this just wasn’t strong enough probably. Also, I had to stop using it because it gave me a rash.
Mikeyia Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this deodorant. I thought I found my match lol I love that it keeps me dry. That's probably my favorite thing. I havent found that dryness in any other brands. Butttt after a few hours I start to sweat and stink. It doesnt take away the smell completely. I love that it has all these natural things in it. But I cant use it if I'm gonna be musty even though I put deodorant on lol
Stephanie W.
oceanside
Ok so I wanted to start using natural deo and this was my go to. The smell is amazing and doesn’t leave any residue. The detox process was a piece of cake. BUT after two-three months of using I realized it wasn’t really working for me anymore. I’m not giving up tho! I went back to regular deo and will be going back to this to see if I can beat it! Kopari Coconut Deodorant
Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
I've been using natural deodorant for about a year and this one works really well! It last all day after one application in the morning. It does take some getting used to when you're switching from regular deodorant so give yourself a week or two for your skin to adjust. I docked a star since the coconut scent is a bit too strong for my liking but it still works well, regardless!
Kari T.
I have been looking and trying many natural deodorants for a long time. Many natural products made be break out with a rash, stink or just didn't do anything for me. Then I found Kopari deodorant and it is amazing! I love the smell and that it glides on easily. I did only give it 4 stars because I do find myself having to reapply during the day.
Allie N.
Haddonfield, NJ
I like this product. Sometimes the smell can be a little harsh but it goes away with time. When first applied it does feel very slippery and like it does not soak into the skin which I was not a fan of at first but have since become used to. I have found other aluminum free deodorants I prefer so I am not sure if I would continue with this one but it is a nice backup.
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY
I am in love with this deodorant and the smell. I have been on the lookout for organic, clean routines and I look forward to applying my deodorant every morning. Naturally, my sweat has very little smell and I sweat very little, so this little guy is the best supplement to add a little coverage when I’m out and about or working out.
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Who got the Kopari Coconut Deodorant Vox Box? I did & cant wait to test it out!
Chloe L.