Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub uploaded by Amanda C.

BY KOPARI BEAUTY

A coconut oil-infused brown sugar scrub that polishes, exfoliates, and hydrates dry skin for a gorgeous glow. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… The one-of-a-kind Coconut Crush Scrub is infused with a uniquely delicious blend of coconut oil, crushed Tahitian coconut shells, and brown sugar to hydrate and buff dry, dull skin for a silky smooth, lit-from-within glow. The complexion is left looking polished, restored, and radiant with a sweet, milky coconut scent to transport you to the tropics. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without silicones, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and safe for sensitive skin. Since not all coconut oil is created equal, the source and processing greatly affect quality. Kopari's coconut oil is sustainably sourced from the Philippine Islands and crafted to be ideal for everyone's beauty routine. All thanks to its lightweight, hypoallergenic, straight-from-the-source purity, creamy texture, quick absorption, and sweet, yet subtle aroma. Kopari's Hawaiian-born co-founder, and certified organic chef, Kiana Cabell, wanted to create luxurious, coconut oil-based products for head-to-toe beauty. The company believes products crafted from the purest, premium materials perform, smell, and feel the best, while simplifying any beauty routine. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Buy on ULTA
Jessica R.
Bonita, CA
I love this scrub. It smells like brown sugar and it has a good grain that exfoliates well. Sometimes I find that exfoliators (like from lush) are too harsh or that you have to use a lot of the product in order to feel a good scrub going on; however, with this product, you don’t need much and it feels great. I use it twice a week and to scrub my legs before I shave. I can’t wait to try the new packaging because it was kind of hard to squeeze out of the tube.
Kate P.
Littleton
So, I love love LOVE this product. It’s amazing. The only reason I’m giving it 3-stars is because it’s a little pricey and it doesn’t seem to last long. Trust me, when I use it my skin feels incredible but I can’t justify spending the money to get this product on a monthly basis.
Kim S.
Fantastic! My skin feels so so soft after I use this! It’s definitely very scrubby! I like the consistency - it’s not super loose so it doesn’t get everywhere when I use it and the smell is very nice as well. It comes with a good amount of product as well
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
I thought it would smell like coconut like th body oil, but it doesn't. It still does a great job of scrubbing my body and it is very hydrating. I just wouldn't re buy it again.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA
OBSESSED! As a weekly spray tannner I am always looking for a good body scrub that hydrates my skin and preps is for my next tan! This is the perfect amount of exfoliation and it leaves behind just a hint of the coconut oil feeling on your body which I love! Also this smells amazing! I totally look forward to using this in the shower! Another great product my Kopari! ❤️
Amanda C.
This product is so worth the purchase. Visit Kopari.com, QVC, Sephora or Nordstorm's to try for yourself. You will notice such a glowing and healthy difference in your skin. Very fair price point fo such a performing product! I was not compensated for this post/video, I am creating this post as part of a #contest !
Karen H.
So happy they changed the packaging! This scrub is very nice. Smells good and leaves the skin very soft. Doesn't irritate the skin either. The old packaging was hard to squeeze out of the tube but running it under warm water does the trick. Love this brand a lot. It’s great for that travel too.
Alexis C.
Independence, MO
I received this in an Ipsy bag and I was pleasantly surprised. I expected this product to be an ordinary coconut scrub, when it was actually a lot better. You can feel some of the coconut pieces in there which is good for exfoliation.
Paula N.
The smell is amazing when you open the tub. The scrub beads are small so they don’t hurt but buff you well. It also leaves you soft so as long as you pat dry you won’t need lotion. Absolutly my favorite scrub in a long time.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Smells sooooo amazing. It makes my skin so smooth after I shower. The only downfall is that it can be sometimes hard to get product out of the container
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Do you know the price and where to find it?
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
How much do these typically cost? How effective are they on the skin?
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
This brand just followed me on instagram just shocked, btw wanna try this one
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
How does this compare to other kompori products?
Lindsay S.
Has anyone tried this yet? What do you think? Is it worth trying?